Odds And Ends And Anything You Fancy

Go to CruxDreams.com
We seem not to have mentioned it yet, but Captain Barb Moore's passage on DFW did not go unnoticed, a few days ago! :roto2palm:

Of course, we can only acknowledge her rightfull complaints : "I understand that wings are needed on an airplane, but why do they always make them much longer than needed for carrying the engine pods?":doh:

We seem not to have mentioned it yet, but Captain Barb Moore's passage on DFW did not go unnoticed, a few days ago! :roto2palm:

Of course, we can only acknowledge her rightfull complaints : "I understand that wings are needed on an airplane, but why do they always make them much longer than needed for carrying the engine pods?":doh:
Well, I think we can all agree that that was a pretty stupid place to put up a light pole. Not my fault!

Since no-one's allowed to fly anywhere they'd want to go to from Britain, pilots could keep themselves in training with a new competitive sport, racing their aircraft around on the tarmac at Heathrow chopping down as many poles as they can! :D

1. Janette Manrara
2. Emily Blunt
3. Felicity Jones
4. Maggie Gyllenhall
5. Wonder Woman
6. Dunno but she is gorgeous
7. Norma Jeane Baker
8. Michelle Keegan

I did cheat a bit.. well, if you will leave the answers in the file names :doh: :p Who is number 6 please?:babeando:

In any case, no. 4 reminds me that I wanted to see this movie once more as soon as possible because I could need a secretary with such ... hrm ... features and characteristics.
Ahmmm, I cannot really explain why but I found her way of delivering letters and closing them very ... hrm ... "interesting", I think ...

Ashampoo_Snap_2021.06.05_11h39m57s_001__ji.jpg Ashampoo_Snap_2021.06.05_11h42m29s_002__ji.jpg

statue.jpg

Photo found by chance on FB. At first sight the statue seems to have been sculpted in an obcene way, but this is not the case, because if you look at the photo carefully you will notice that the angle of the shot is very important; it is simply a gargoyle located at one of the corners of the bell tower in the background.

Photo found by chance on FB. At first sight the statue seems to have been sculpted in an obcene way, but this is not the case, because if you look at the photo carefully you will notice that the angle of the shot is very important; it is simply a gargoyle located at one of the corners of the bell tower in the background.
A bit too low for an erect penis. Rather a kind of sedile.:confundio1:

1. Janette Manrara
2. Emily Blunt
3. Felicity Jones
4. Maggie Gyllenhall
5. Wonder Woman
6. Dunno but she is gorgeous
7. Norma Jeane Baker
8. Michelle Keegan

I did cheat a bit.. well, if you will leave the answers in the file names :doh: :p Who is number 6 please?:babeando:
N° 6 is...Jennifer Love Huge-tits.

View attachment 1016167

Those who grew up in Philadelphia have always revered the fine statue of William Penn atop the City Hall tower. Crafted by Alexander Milne Calder, the statue stands 37 feet tall and weighs over 26 tons. It is the largest statue, atop any building in the entire world.

My mother attended the Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Arts in Philadelphia and lived in a female dormitory on the Parkway near City Hall. The standing joke among the girls was to challenge anyone who had a boyfriend from out of town visiting, "Have you shown him Billy Penn's statue? It is a magnificent work of art"

This was because, if you looked at the statue from the Parkway, you would see this:
1622907491597.png

Penn is holding in his hand...the Charter of Pennsylvania, which features readable text.

I would like some input on forced male erections! I have read of the use of accupuncture in midievil times on men in the tailbone. This was done while bound and being tortured in the Dungeon to force erections. This increased the Queen's pleasure while taking her revenge on the conquered enemy ? I do know medical journals talk of tail bone injuries causing involuntary erection. What say you boys have you experienced a involuntary erection in any way?

Attachments

• _api-47.jpg
    _api-47.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 59
  • 69715-black-leathered-mistress.jpg
    69715-black-leathered-mistress.jpg
    241.7 KB · Views: 62
  • d5vl988-d1e6606a-e91c-44fe-a812-175c4ab3c1c6.jpg
    d5vl988-d1e6606a-e91c-44fe-a812-175c4ab3c1c6.jpg
    370.9 KB · Views: 56
  • de4grrl-8b04f714-1fb5-4e97-aaf3-762f3f5cfb3a.jpg
    de4grrl-8b04f714-1fb5-4e97-aaf3-762f3f5cfb3a.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 62
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 64
  • pussylicker91-eneip-8b1e05.jpg
    pussylicker91-eneip-8b1e05.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 65
  • Screenshot_20210603-234130.png
    Screenshot_20210603-234130.png
    362.5 KB · Views: 62
  • Screenshot_20210605-005402.png
    Screenshot_20210605-005402.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 62
  • Screenshot_20210605-005154.png
    Screenshot_20210605-005154.png
    810.1 KB · Views: 65
  • funface68-rbigx-4509d5.jpg
    funface68-rbigx-4509d5.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 62
My first Spitfire,for nearly 2 years...!!
Airfix 1/72 Spitfire IXc....would anyone like to guess which airforce ?? ;)

View attachment 1011444
You likely already know this, but this wartime Allied aircraft was up against a descendant of an old rival, the Bf 109. The Czech built Avia S-199 bought for service in the new Israeli Air Force in the late 40's. A rather ironic piece of role reversal.
Nice model, btw.

I would like some input on forced male erections! I have read of the use of accupuncture in midievil times on men in the tailbone. This was done while bound and being tortured in the Dungeon to force erections. This increased the Queen's pleasure while taking her revenge on the conquered enemy ? I do know medical journals talk of tail bone injuries causing involuntary erection. What say you boys have you experienced a involuntary erection in any way?
Bear with me, I am not a lawyer, legal scriptures go far above my head. But you may be pleasantly surprised that in the USA you can force a male prisoner to strip and to masturbate for your enjoyment and that it goes without repercussions. See: BOXER X v. HARRIS | 437 F.3d 1107 | 11th Cir. | Judgment | Law | CaseMine

Back
Top Bottom