Odds And Ends And Anything You Fancy

Go to CruxDreams.com
I will admit the marriage story is fiction. It would be interesting to see 16 best friends having a wedding ceremony for real, even if the law doesn't recognize the marriage.
It's possibly legal even here in the US, in states where same sex marriage is legal.....as long as the two parties are not first or second generation blood relatives.
Best friends marry all the time, btw.

Personal Milestone today; I was a pack a day smoker for 55 years. On Dec. 8, 2016 I quit cold turkey. At the rate I was smoking at the time, and the price I was paying per pack, I have since saved a total of $10,493.75 . A good amount of return for the effort, not to mention adding years to my life.
I'm posting this to encourage others who might want to quit as well. Don't try to quit... just do it, and you might just surprise yourself and succeed.

Personal Milestone today; I was a pack a day smoker for 55 years. On Dec. 8, 2016 I quit cold turkey. At the rate I was smoking at the time, and the price I was paying per pack, I have since saved a total of $10,493.75 . A good amount of return for the effort, not to mention adding years to my life.
I'm posting this to encourage others who might want to quit as well. Don't try to quit... just do it, and you might just surprise yourself and succeed.
Congratulations with your personal milestone and succeeding it!:clap:

Well done!! Now have a beer to celebrate!

Attachments

• Toronto-Oktoberfest-.jpg
    Toronto-Oktoberfest-.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 124
The Tasmanian Tiger is supposed to be extinct
960.jpgatasmanianti.jpg

But I'm not sure, look at this pic.
Ol4cAHXwOYhs11Fapb7uM1FgbQU4KCdGiOyUF-zrXjE.jpg

The dog. I'm referring to the dog. Also, I have exactly the same chairs in my own back yard.

Oh yes, there's a naked woman in the pic as well. Don't let that distract you.

Back
Top Bottom