Odds And Ends And Anything You Fancy

Go to CruxDreams.com
The Tasmanian Tiger is supposed to be extinct
View attachment 1102417View attachment 1102418

But I'm not sure, look at this pic.
View attachment 1102419

The dog. I'm referring to the dog. Also, I have exactly the same chairs in my own back yard.

Oh yes, there's a naked woman in the pic as well. Don't let that distract you.
What naked woman? Oh.... that naked woman. No I wasn't distracted, not at all....:rolleyes:... and the stripes on the dogs back are the sunlight coming through the back of the chair.

Naked Woman is also getting a dirty look from the other woman at the table. I wonder why.:biggrin:

What naked woman? Oh.... that naked woman. No I wasn't distracted, not at all....:rolleyes:... and the stripes on the dogs back are the sunlight coming through the back of the chair.

Naked Woman is also getting a dirty look from the other woman at the table. I wonder why.:biggrin:

Yes, it's a lesson in seeing what you want to see, or seeing patterns which are not really there, pareidolia

This is more straight forward, seeing skin when there are no longer clothes

bSmtxow.jpgBezi1hQ.jpgAtcLrxN.jpg13brqHY.jpg9fzJENJ.jpg8oDB7T3.jpg2yFRGOt.jpg02CsQKP.jpg2BCYvlQ.jpg0110015136415_014_4dcaf0c724051cb15ad608ed2387f64b.jpg

Following my contribution to this thread

here are some angels to get you into the festive season

angel-5735782_960_720.jpgaHR0cHM6Ly9pbTAtdHViLXJ1LnlhbmRleC5uZXQvaT9pZD1jN2JiY2ViMjUzOGUyYmJkMGM4ZmVlYTFiNDgxYTVmZS1sJm...jpgtumblr_pskq1nAVGD1xmipkzo1_1280.jpg1-white-angel-gene-oryx.jpgangel-wings-artistic-nude-photo-by-photographer-maxoperandi-Medium7.jpgAngel.jpgil_fullxfull.1828233378_pdkr.jpg

Following my contribution to this thread

here are some angels to get you into the festive season

View attachment 1105289
Better don't meet the one on pic #2!:eek:
I must agree with Lox here!!!

My first Christmas here, and hopefully not my last. I was welcomed here a few short months ago, and made to feel at home. So I want to wish everyone here a heartfelt Merry Christmas and a much, much better New Year.

Back
Top Bottom