Odds And Ends And Anything You Fancy

Go to CruxDreams.com
Interesting pictures, Stragg!
May I drop some useless comments on them?
On ...
#0001 - a man at the crux: not my department
#0002 - a man and a Fem at two crosses: she looks sexy, probably that's why she's hanging there; the Masculine has enough testosterone to have his pen pumped up and it looks like it wants to expand like a massive leech in the direction of her pussy and hopefully into her private suite a bit.
#0003 - two emanci Fems whip one Masculine - ahh, that's the revenge for so many beatings taken by the fem butts! Too bad , their sexy bodies make him hot and he gets his pen to pump up to signal his standard and so makes a better aim for the Fem rebels - toooo baaad, really.
#0004 - the quite feminine looking dominante takes considerate care about treating his - not so quite standard - pen, luckily the whip will hit him from bottom-up, a minimum easing of the punishment he gets for we may anticipate why. Anyways her delicate face allows you to guess she just cannot be too hard, one little moaning and she will hold back, some more sounds of pain and she will take him down, go ad get some medi-care for him. You can have her as your best and unwavering girlfriend if you take the advantage of this moment ...
#0005 - uuh, that ages-old hanging by the tits, again! and by tits which are basically too small for this. What's the thrill in it? The only sensation that might occur, we hope will not happen, you know what I mean. And what else? Nothing much can be done in that evil sort of hanging. When letting her down again, one thing is for sure: the tits have been stretched, they never quite come back into their round shape - even if it looks like they have passed the test. More so: the many inner rifts, tears and wrenches make the very special, soft boobs tissue reform into a much tougher fascia, fibrous connective tissue, which normally has no reason to be inside a healthy boob. There is connective tissue, especially in 'standing' boobs which self-keep in suspension but it is of a quite different, very elastic and softer kind which by the much too hard effort of hanging at the tits gets, sic!, badly torn as said before.
If you are one looking for shapeless bags hanging straight from the breast without suspension then there you are. But if you have a minimum of respect for female body shapes and functions: keep away from it! The worst misunderstanding of boobs is when they get their milk squeezed out by this, let's say it: this bad abuse, this severe ill-treatment. A dom doing this only shows his ignorance and plain stupidity - full stop!

Big tits brown haired woman at lake interesting look.jpg

I enjoy round, soft, quivering, wobbling, caressing tits that are genuine one-and-only erotic features of a nice and sexy Fem body!

Domodonno

Last edited by a moderator:
120005-de7d5596a67ac1af7b597fc394162783.jpg
this one reminds me of some of the humiliating things Tree likes to do to captured rebel leaders
Barbaria1

I think it lacks sense, reason or humor. Mistreatments can be plain stupid, too.
Dom

A proper devote position should be with arms stretched out over (forwards) the head
plus thighs vertical and, yes this is about correct, spread out to form a triangle.
Yes, i agree. If i'm in this position with my arms stretched out in front, when the lash falls across my shoulders, it can curl round and bite my breast. My butt could be a bit higher, my thighs a bit wider, but it's a pretty posture for punishment.

Cixin Liu, "The Three-Body Problem" - think it was a trilogy. The story was much like this, a Chinese radio telescope detecting alien signals, and then someone made the big mistake of replying to them.

A very smart writer with good ideas, but I never really got into his books. He came up with this concept, the Dark Forest

Shhhhhhh! Stay quiet!

Millions of alien civilisations, and we are the only idiots trying to make contact and give away our position?:doh:
Yes, I recently saw a famous astrophysicist on tv commenting on that point. He pointed out that our television signals have been rocketing through the universe for decades now. Any alien civilization that views our reality programming and sitcoms has probably concluded long ago that there is no intelligent life on earth, so no point in bothering with us.

Yes, I recently saw a famous astrophysicist on tv commenting on that point. He pointed out that our television signals have been rocketing through the universe for decades now. Any alien civilization that views our reality programming and sitcoms has probably concluded long ago that there is no intelligent life on earth, so no point in bothering with us.
Wait until they log in on CF! "Interesting habits they have on that planet named Arkansas! We should go there and take a look!":facepalm:

Back
Top Bottom