On the age range to get whipped:

Go to CruxDreams.com
I personally think that any person,wheter man or woman deserves to be whipped when had a bad behaviour. But the age to get whipped is an interesting issue that we should talk more about on the phorum.
On men,I believe that a boy can get whipped from 18 years old,when his body is enoughly developed. And the age limit should be 55.
While for women,I believe that from 19 years old they can get whipped. And the age limited for a woman to be whipped should be on 45 years old
Certainly from 18 years old women and men (and not one less) and as a maximum age I believe that 50 years is sufficient

I believe only in consensual whipping. Nobody deserves punishment for misbehaving, ever. If it’s agreed upon beforehand and there’s enthusiastic consent, it’s “funishment”.
"Funishment", I like that term. I also read the term "recreational crucifixion" in another thread. CruxForums members, yes, I like this crowd!

Ich werde häufig von Leuten im Lebensstil ausgepeitscht
Ich finde, dass viele Menschen, männlich und weiblich, aber meistens männlich, den Wunsch haben, einen willigen Teilnehmer auszupeitschen, normalerweise überraschen sie sich selbst, wie hart sie jemanden auspeitschen werden, wenn sie erst einmal angefangen haben.
Dem stimme ich voll zu

I have read that a good heavy leather strap gives a harsh lash without damaging your lovely skin
It leaves a satisfying red lash mark which fades in 24h
Also the tormentor gets more satisfaction from being able to administer harder hits and elicit louder screams

I have read that a good heavy leather strap gives a harsh lash without damaging your lovely skin
It leaves a satisfying red lash mark which fades in 24h
Also the tormentor gets more satisfaction from being able to administer harder hits and elicit louder screams
Especially before being put on a wooden table spreadeagled tge table covered in salt

While for women,I believe that from 19 years old they can get whipped
Well I'm glad that I fit into your AAAARGHHHHHHH!!!!....criteria.
It's important to AAAARGHHHHHHH!!!
...g...get...things like this established and AAAARGHHHHHHH!!!!! set up.........oh fuckk!!!!.....you must excuse me ....I'm not really use to AAAARGHHHHHHH!!!!! ....heavy whipping....

I believe only in consensual whipping. Nobody deserves punishment for misbehaving, ever. If it’s agreed upon beforehand and there’s enthusiastic consent, it’s “funishment”.
Totally agree with you. For my part I believe that it is not a question of age, but of physical fitness, state of health, and consent; and it differs according to each person...

Unless an execution is to follow the flogging, a maximum number of lashes per conviction of any male, female, or other gender, 18 to 49 year olds could be 40 lashes, 50 to 69 year olds could be 30 lashes, and 70 years and older could be 15 lashes.
Speaking as a 70+ year-old. I wouldn't stop at 15 lashes. I like them spread out from the nape of my neck to the Achillies tendon, then do the front. ;)

Back
Top Bottom