On the age range to get whipped:

Go to CruxDreams.com

gregorsamsa45

Assistant executioner
I personally think that any person,wheter man or woman deserves to be whipped when had a bad behaviour. But the age to get whipped is an interesting issue that we should talk more about on the phorum.
On men,I believe that a boy can get whipped from 18 years old,when his body is enoughly developed. And the age limit should be 55.
While for women,I believe that from 19 years old they can get whipped. And the age limited for a woman to be whipped should be on 45 years old

I'm frequently whipped by people in the lifestyle
I find lots of people male and female but mostly male have the wish to whip a willing participant, usually they surprise themselves how hard they will whip someone once they are started.

I personally think that any person,wheter man or woman deserves to be whipped when had a bad behaviour. But the age to get whipped is an interesting issue that we should talk more about on the phorum.
On men,I believe that a boy can get whipped from 16 years old,when his body is enoughly developed. And the age limit should be 55.
While for women,I believe that from 19 years old they can get whipped. And the age limited for a woman to be whipped should be on 45 years old
Anyway, the mandatory minimal age, implemented by the rules on this forums is 18, for both men and women.
I read that Singapore has a maximum age limit of for caning of men of 50 years. Women are not subjected to that punishment.

But in the fantasy universe here, I should not impose an upper limit for whipping or crucifixion.

De todos modos, la edad mínima obligatoria, establecida por las normas de este foro, es de 18 años, tanto para hombres como para mujeres.
Leí que Singapur tiene un límite de edad máximo para azotar a hombres de 50 años. Las mujeres no están sujetas a ese castigo.

Pero en el universo de fantasía aquí, no debería imponer un límite superior para los azotes o la crucifixión.
I know. But I was referring to the prison punishment,the one ordered by a judge.

Anyway, the mandatory minimal age, implemented by the rules on this forums is 18, for both men and women.
I read that Singapore has a maximum age limit of for caning of men of 50 years. Women are not subjected to that punishment.

But in the fantasy universe here, I should not impose an upper limit for whipping or crucifixion.
A rare policy failure from Singapore

Hmm... the obvious answer is to have the subject's "whippability" assessed by a doctor. But as a rule of thumb, restricting the most serious beating to healthy young adults - and withholding from beating the elderly and frail at all - seems somewhat fair.

But if you're going to do that, you have to consider - what other punishment will those ineligbile receive instead that is considered fair and equivalent? And why is that not used instead of whipping always? The same crime should get the same punishment... shouldn't it?

(Note: Above is solely for fantasy scenarios. I do not support corporal punishment in the real world... besides, of course, for mutual fun.)

I
Sólo creo en los azotes consensuados. Nadie merece castigo por portarse mal, jamás. Si se acuerda de antemano y hay consentimiento entusiasta, es “entrenamiento”.
I dont agree on that.
The best whipping is when its a punishment for bad behaviour

Hmm... la respuesta obvia es que un médico evalúe la "capacidad de azotar" del sujeto. Pero como regla general, restringir las palizas más graves a adultos jóvenes sanos -y abstenerse de golpear a los ancianos y a los frágiles- parece algo justo.

Pero si vas a hacer eso, debes considerar: ¿qué otro castigo recibirán los no elegibles que se considere justo y equivalente? ¿Y por qué no se usa eso en lugar de azotar siempre? El mismo delito debería recibir el mismo castigo... ¿no es así?

(Nota: Lo anterior es únicamente para escenarios de fantasía. No apoyo el castigo corporal en el mundo real... además, por supuesto, para diversión mutua).

You should probably clarify if you are talking realistically or fantastically.
I am talking realistically. Whipping is the only way to correct a bad behaviour. Marks in the back are a reminder

If you are allowed to have a drink - you can be whipped publicly. So from 18 up - no mercy should appear! However...

If it is a public whipping - after he/she reached some age it should be a matter of taste... Her/his appearance should be sexy, or at least acceptable for majority of audience.

That goes also for public torture and execution of course.

:D

Last edited:
I ag
If you are allowed to have a drink - you can be whipped publicly. So from 18 up - no mercy should appear! However...

If it is a public whipping - after he/she reached some age it should be a matter of taste... Her/his appearance should be sexy, or at least acceptable for majority of audience.

I

I agree. Man should get whipped until 30 years old and women until 45

Back
Top Bottom