On the age range to get whipped:

Go to CruxDreams.com
Would you let Priti Patel whip and torture you ?
You know she must keep a collection of testicles in jars
Nope,although in real life her constituency is almost local to mine...
If anything,the other (former) Home Secretary known as "Cruella" Braverman is a more fitting candidate for a BDSM Madame... :devil: :devil: :D

I haven't thought much about how age might play a role in a whipping scenario. But if I can interpret "age" as the duration for which a slave has been trained, I can say that I like both "young(new)" and "old" slaves for different reasons.

As for newly enslaved girls, I like seeing them whipped for the absolute horror and sense of humiliation they must feel. They had hardly thought a woman could get treated that way before they wore a slave collar - completely naked and whipped like an animal in public. The squealing and writhing they make is the best song and dance I can enjoy in such a scene.

As for those already broken and learned what it means to be a slave, I like them seeing whipping for the absolute submission they show. They don't care if they're getting whipped in crowded streets, and they raise their arms and push their chest forward without any hesitation on command as if the only reason they have breasts is getting them whipped.

I like how they meekly endure the punishment and kiss the very whip that just gave them red stripes all over their breasts to thank their owners.

I assume you keep the fucking machine in the kitchen, next to air fryer
Nah,I'm no longer married....
:D
:p
:devil:
Ohh,..you mean.... ?? Lol
Sorry to hear that. What happened to your ex-air fryer? :p

Back
Top Bottom