Original Manipulations by Cruxforums Members

Go to CruxDreams.com
Now here is a question for our lady friends who go pony riding. It seems to me that the round metal bar wouldn't be as uncomfortable as a sharp pointed top. It appears the young lady involved here is straddling the bar, as opposed to a sharp edge being wedged up in there. Perhaps some of you would like to comment and tell us about your experiences. :BoredSmiley:
I think the round metal bar would be more bearable then a sharp point but would still cause pressure to a very sensitive area

Take it from someone who has worked with electricity for 45 years, what you have in the manipulation is a short circuit, with both leads attached to the metal bar. One lead should be attached to her, and the other to the bar.;)
Ha-ha-ha!!! :lol: :facepalm:
After been laughing for a pretty long time, first of all, I must thank you for your expert opinion and advice, Tmaster!!! I appreciate it a lot!
It's always a luxury having an expert to correct our (many) errors! :applaudit:
I've tried to remake the image following your instructions... Could this work?
Thank you, Tmaster!!! :)
:beer:

you get the idea manipulated corrected.jpg

Now here is a question for our lady friends who go pony riding. It seems to me that the round metal bar wouldn't be as uncomfortable as a sharp pointed top. It appears the young lady involved here is straddling the bar, as opposed to a sharp edge being wedged up in there. Perhaps some of you would like to comment and tell us about your experiences. :BoredSmiley:
Obviously there are other things that can be done with metal that cannot with the wood bar opening up those tender areas.

Attachments

• TCpipe7.jpg
    TCpipe7.jpg
    237.2 KB · Views: 460
Ha-ha-ha!!! :lol: :facepalm:
After been laughing for a pretty long time, first of all, I must thank you for your expert opinion and advice, Tmaster!!! I appreciate it a lot!
It's always a luxury having an expert to correct our (many) errors! :applaudit:
I've tried to remake the image following your instructions... Could this work?
Thank you, Tmaster!!! :)
:beer:

View attachment 1423545
Yes, that seems to be an acceptable circuit. ;)

Late Medieval Hanging Scene.
View attachment 1457963
Lady Moore arrives late on the scene, but they’re kindly waiting for her so she can hang alongside her two accusers. A public hanging for all. Who cares about justice or innocence when the madding crowd can be so easily entertained and distracted. How medieval!

Ancient Rome: slaves sentenced to working in a mine.

Shit! Something’ must have gone terribly wrong with programming the Time Machine. This is not what I imagined when I said I’d like to be transported back to Ancient Rome! Quick! How do I reverse this? Hello? … Hello? … Hello? … ohh noooooo!!!

Lady Moore arrives late on the scene, but they’re kindly waiting for her so she can hang alongside her two accusers. A public hanging for all. Who cares about justice or innocence when the madding crowd can be so easily entertained and distracted. How medieval!
It's outrageous! For hanging a lady of rank, the executioner should at least wear a clean apron!:mad:

Shit! Something’ must have gone terribly wrong with programming the Time Machine. This is not what I imagined when I said I’d like to be transported back to Ancient Rome! Quick! How do I reverse this? Hello? … Hello? … Hello? … ohh noooooo!!!
Push the red emergency button in the remote you got in your pocket! Whet do you mean, you stripped naked and tossed your clothes "somewhere"? :eek: :eusa_doh:

Late Medieval Hanging Scene.
Gallows1.jpg
Barb is removing her clothes whilst hurrying up the steps to the scaffold to join Ryonen and her friend (whose face is obscured by hair, alas defying identification). The executioner is not being assisted today, and he is glad to find that his three subjects are of such a compliant disposition.

His instructions indicate that this is a hanging day, thereby precluding other forms of dispatch. So, not only must he decide how to suspend three convicted criminals on his rather modest gallows, but also how to prevent so much long hair becoming trapped inside the noose.

This compact composition accommodates four inserted figures and new shadows on the deck. Barb and Ryonen glance over their right and left shoulders respectively, mirroring each other's pose and engaging the viewer directly. As the nearest and furthest figures, they lead us into a scene filled with anticipation. The use of a low resolution background presents challenges in terms of blending the figures, but the overall effect puts the focus on the condemned women.

Who will be the first to hang? - Ryonen is already occupying the stool, although she has the longest hair... The executioner is presented with so many logistical problems, including when he can fit a visit to the laundry into his exacting schedule. Nice work, Jolly! :)

His instructions indicate that this is a hanging day, thereby precluding other forms of dispatch. So, not only must he decide how to suspend three convicted criminals on his rather modest gallows, but also how to prevent so much long hair becoming trapped inside the noose.

Who will be the first to hang? - Ryonen is already occupying the stool, although she has the longest hair... The executioner is presented with so many logistical problems.:)
The hangman figured it out... He still needs to visit the laundry though he solved the woman's 'long hair' problem!!!
gallow 33 B.jpg

View attachment 1459916
Not exactly a crux but I am proud of how it came out.
Self taught photo shop:
The dungeon wall, breast tattoo and lighting adjustments added to a photo as the figure was cut out from its original image.
Well done Sir, and thanks for sharing.

I never get tired of seeing her helpless.

Back
Top Bottom