Passion of a Goddess Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
Here Is A Video I Made Recently Called Female Jesus Crucified Naked Translated With Credit Subtitles And Audio Voices In Seventeen Different Languages I Hope You Enjoy

Attachments

• Female Jesus Crucified Naked.jpg
    Female Jesus Crucified Naked.jpg
    518.8 KB · Views: 916
Last edited:
Thanks for informations ;) Here you have some photoshots from "Female christ in cool white". Ramon shows carrying the cross, moment after nailing but before raising, breathing problems during hanging and suffering. Model is quite pretty. IMHO her movements destroy the illusion of her nailing, she's moving too much...bonus stuff shows another model during photoshots.
Carrying thier own cross to the execution hill with the crowd to watch is only right! Very exciting to watch!

Carrying thier own cross to the execution hill with the crowd to watch is only right! Very exciting to watch!
I very much argree! It would be an exciting "pre spectacle" to the main event, very enjoyable and entertaining for an excited crowd. Carrying thier own cross encuraged with wippings from the guards and a cheering mocking crowd.
Very nice .Perfect punishment.

Yours Uncle Andy

Sadly, I concur...
https://ramon-martinez.pixels.com/

I assume you can buy his stuff here. Whether he is producing anything new or not I do not know. Maybe his interests have branched out, or maybe he is out of ideas on this topic, or maybe he is concentrating on revenue. Polly Plummer has not contributed much to her Crux Blog for a long time, but she is very active on another of her blogs.

Last edited:
New animation by Ramon. There are also 4 animations as bonus. I liked the new video and I´m glad to see more new Ramon´s stuff. The animations are available on Vimeo. https://vimeo.com/ondemand/femalechristin3d
Now that's what I call a Loincloth !! :)
Looks good,pity about writing splurged across the top of it...( is there any way to do a version of this picture,
 minus the heading ??)

Last edited:
Rehashing the same stuff over again and again:(

Maybe time to get something new instead?

:( I'm Sorry But Due To Circumstances Beyond My Control I Regret To Inform You That Some Of The Videos I Posted On Xvideos Are No Longer On Xvideos And Others Are Pending Deletion And Will No Longer Be Available There :(

Here Are Some New Links

Attachments

• Female Jesus Crucified Naked.jpg
    Female Jesus Crucified Naked.jpg
    518.8 KB · Views: 502
Last edited:
I was wondering what payment methods passionofagoddess.com accepts and is it a safe site? I am interested in registering as I've seen the whole clip of Passion of the Christa but it seems Ramon has left out some bonus clips from vimeo. I was made aware there are more deleted scenes and pictures.

I was wondering what payment methods passionofagoddess.com accepts and is it a safe site? I am interested in registering as I've seen the whole clip of Passion of the Christa but it seems Ramon has left out some bonus clips from vimeo. I was made aware there are more deleted scenes and pictures.
It's safe, but now closed - you cannot register, I'm afraid.

Back
Top Bottom