Poll: Courtesy Pre-execution Orgasm?

Do you think a courtesy orgasm should be granted?

• Yes, that would be only fair and make the entire execution more interesting for the audience.

Votes: 18 45.0%
  • Yes, in fact she should be given the chance for a less painful death if she manages to cum.

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Yes, but only in exchange for a more painful execution method

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • No, denying this request is part of the punishment.

Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
pussy-slice1.jpg

DISCLAIMER: This poll is a fantasy only! I'm not asking about your real life opinion, but about your fantasy!

What's your opinion about granting female execution candidates a very last courtesy orgasm right before their execution?

The girl in this picture is obviously aroused and begs her executioner to make her cum just one more time, like he did last night when he raped her several times.

Do you think her last request should be granted? Or do you think denying her a last orgasm should be part of the pre-execution torture?

Last edited by a moderator:
In my fantasies, I'm usually fed with herbs or injected with hormones
(depending on the historical/ present-day or future setting),
and those plus the persistent attentions of my guards and executioners, the stripping,
the nakedness, the exposure to the crowd, the long wait while other girls are executed before me,
all mean I'm experiencing repeated, involuntary orgasms - much to the delight of my captors
and the crowd! Making me try to restrain my woman-works, knowing the price of my pleasure
will be yet worse pain, would be an exquisitely sadistic refinement! :devil:

In my fantasies, I'm usually fed with herbs or injected with hormones
(depending on the historical/ present-day or future setting),
and those plus the persistent attentions of my guards and executioners, the stripping,
the nakedness, the exposure to the crowd, the long wait while other girls are executed before me,
all mean I'm experiencing repeated, involuntary orgasms - much to the delight of my captors
and the crowd! Making me try to restrain my woman-works, knowing the price of my pleasure
will be yet worse pain, would be an exquisitely sadistic refinement! :devil:

Wow, very honest and very erotic.

What would happen if your life depended on the fact that you don't climax in a situation like that? Let's say they put you on display in a large arena. You are forced to strip and expose yourself. They hand you a special dildo that is filled with a poison/acid mix. They tell you to insert the lethal dildo in your horny pussy and give the audience an erotic masturbation show. You accept your fate and start pleasuring yourself with the potentially deadly device. You can't hide the fact that you're close to an orgasm after only a couple of strokes. The executioner orders you to be ready to climax any second now but not to cum just yet. For minutes you're forced to edge on the verge of an orgasm. Each second it get's harder to withhold what will be the most intense orgasm of your life.

All of the sudden he orders you to stop masturbating immediately. Confused and in disbelief you have a hard time controlling your hands in order to stop the pleasuring moves. Then he violently pulls your legs apart standing right before you. He grabs the dildo and pushes it deep into your love canal. His fingers start rubbing your clit. He violently thrusts the huge dildo in and out of your pussy.

"20 more seconds! If you can make it that long with cumming I'll let you go unharmed!"

There it is... you chance to live another day and have many more orgasms in your life after all. But will you be able to make it through those 20 seconds without cumming? The strong executioner forces the large wooden penis mercilessly into your wet fuck hole. His finger caressing your swollen clit. You can see dozenz of people in the audience raping their gorgeous young sex slaves frantically while staring at you. Apparently many men in the audience have adopted the rules of this game for their own sex slaves... forcing the young pretty girls to masturbate or penetrating their sexy tight love holes with all kinds of phallus-like-objects or simply by fucking them with their huge erect cocks. You can see and hear pretty slave girls moaning in delight as their involuntary orgasms kick in, only to be followed by screams begging and tears as their masters punish their orgasms by stabbing their sex organs with knifes and other sharp objects.

Watching the young beautiful girls getting tortured to death for their forbidden orgasms gives you another kick, as if you had needed one.

Will you be able to control yourself for the last 10 seconds of the game? Or will you climax like the poor girl's in the audience? If you do, you feel the "cum" of the dildo sprayed deep into your vagina. In the beginning it will be only an itch... even contributing to your secondary orgasm wave that will kick in seconds later. But within seconds the itch will turn into a burning sensation getting stronger and stronger until it soon turns into pain. While the executioner shoots his sperm all over your belly and your pretty breasts you slowly realize that your precious vagina is getting dissolved from the inside out. The pain becomes unbearable and just when you think you cannot take it any longer you start feeling lightheaded... the poison slowly kicks in. You open your eyes one last time, only to see that most of the girls in the audience have shared your fate. The ones that have not been rage-killed by their masters are still masturbating while watching you die... only to follow shortly after.

20 seconds? Hmmm... in 'normal' circumstances, in the privacy of my own bedroom, I probably could hold out...
but it wouldn't be like that, out there in the arena... imagine (this idea's come up in a few of our fantasies, can't remember whether it was mine or Tree's originally) there are giant screens all around the stadium with huge live video feed of me, loudspeakers broadcasting my sighs, sobs, squeals and groans...

And even just being one of the sex-slaves in the crowd is thrilling, I like the idea of a regime where we girls aren't allowed to cum without our Masters' permission - which is of course cruelly withheld - and we're punished with painful tortures if we fail... :devil:

PS please post thumbnails rather than full-size pics.
There are several reasons: if we exceed our service provider's usage limit it costs our site owner,
and some members have slow and/or expensive broadband connections;
also, only registered CF members can open thumbnails.

20 seconds? Hmmm... in 'normal' circumstances, in the privacy of my own bedroom, I probably could hold out...
but it wouldn't be like that, out there in the arena... imagine (this idea's come up in a few of our fantasies, can't remember whether it was mine or Tree's originally) there are giant screens all around the stadium with huge live video feed of me, loudspeakers broadcasting my sighs, sobs, squeals and groans...

And even just being one of the sex-slaves in the crowd is thrilling, I like the idea of a regime where we girls aren't allowed to cum without our Masters' permission - which is of course cruelly withheld - and we're punished with painful tortures if we fail... :devil:

I love the fact that we're completely on the same page here. I'm a little suprised to hear about the "video feeds, loudspeakers" etc, since I thought most people (including yourself) are more into the historic side of dark fantasies.

As for me I'm a big fan of modern technology when it comes to those kind of fantasies. I even fantasize about technology that might not even be there yet, like a small vaginal implant that could detect arousal and orgasms and trigger all kinds of punishments or even death (think of a small detonator in your vagina that explodes when you orgasm without permission). I wrote a short story about that while ago. If I find it, I will post it here.

Orgasm control is a common theme in my fantasies. I love to play with the idea, that women are willing to sacrifice or risk a lot for sexual satisfaction. But what I like most about it is the humiliation that goes along with it. I love stories in which a girl has to die because she could not control herself. What does that make her in the eye of the public? Who will feel sorry for a girl that had to suffer and die "just" because she was craving sexual satisfaction?

The next step would be female victims who would risk the health and life of others just to get satisfied. How about you? If another girl had to suffer or even die for your orgasm: what that be a turn on or not?

PS please post thumbnails rather than full-size pics.
There are several reasons: if we exceed our service provider's usage limit it costs our site owner,
and some members have slow and/or expensive broadband connections;
also, only registered CF members can open thumbnails.

Ok, understood. Sorry for that. I will post thumbnails in the future.

I love the fact that we're completely on the same page here. I'm a little suprised to hear about the "video feeds, loudspeakers" etc, since I thought most people (including yourself) are more into the historic side of dark fantasies.
Oh, we cruxgirls get crucified - and otherwise interestingly tormented - in every time and place the wicked imaginations of our storytellers here can dream up, and our own imaginations too! Take a look in The Forum Archive - click on the top bar - especially the Stories and Poems section, you'll find a treasure trove of twisted tales of torture! My longest fantasy there is The Interrogation and Punishment Centre for Girls where I'm the victim of a 'near future' military regime; Lassie Hunting in the Northern Forest is set in present-day Scotland; historic ones include Eulalia Christa (time of Christ), Rome's Revenge (1st century Britain), The Breaking of Faith (time of the Crusades).

Oh, we cruxgirls get crucified - and otherwise interestingly tormented - in every time and place the wicked imaginations of our storytellers here can dream up, and our own imaginations too! Take a look in The Forum Archive - click on the top bar - especially the Stories and Poems section, you'll find a treasure trove of twisted tales of torture! My longest fantasy there is The Interrogation and Punishment Centre for Girls where I'm the victim of a 'near future' military regime; Lassie Hunting in the Northern Forest is set in present-day Scotland; historic ones include Eulalia Christa (time of Christ), Rome's Revenge (1st century Britain), The Breaking of Faith (time of the Crusades).

That sounds good... especially the "victim of a military regime" triggers a couple of my fantasies regarding war stories in which soldiers are looking for "a little stress relief" among the enemies female population. Or even better: female soldiers becoming POWs in certain war camps where "war crimes" are subject to a very wide spectrum of interpretation.

I wrote a story once about a pretty soldier girl that got captured by the enemy. They tortured her for weeks with orgasm denial methods. She was raped and sexually stimulated several times a day but was never allowed to cum unless she would give away war secrets. When she finally gave up the secrets, they fucked her brains out to the point that she didn't want to leave any more. But they released her and when she came back home she was convicted as a traitor and sentenced to death by torture.

Is that a plot line you could enjoy? If I find the story, I will post it here... Unfortunately I lost most of my stories during a hard drive crash. And most of my stories are in my native language anyway, so I would have to translate them. And as you can probably tell my English isn't the best and my vocabulary isn't that large. So for now I will leave it at short fantasies that I will be posting here.

I think that theme of 'orgasm control' has a lot going for it as a fantasy line,
I guess your story would suit the Forums. And your English doesn't seem bad to me,
we've plenty of active members whose 1st language isn't English
but we still enjoy their contributions even if the English is a bit faulty. ;)

View attachment 409671

DISCLAIMER: This poll is a fantasy only! I'm not asking about your real life opinion, but about your fantasy!

What's your opinion about granting female execution candidates a very last courtesy orgasm right before their execution?

The girl in this picture is obviously aroused and begs her executioner to make her cum just one more time, like he did last night when he raped her several times.

Do you think her last request should be granted? Or do you think denying her a last orgasm should be part of the pre-execution torture?
i think another orgasm is permitted.

How would you like the idea that she is allowed to masturbate as long as she wants and have as many orgasms she wants. But if she cannot cum for longer than 10 minutes the executioner will proceed with the execution.

That would be even more interesting if two girls had to compete against each other... they would have to pleasure themselves simultanously and cum at least once every 10 minutes. The first girl who cannot cum within the deadline will be executed. The other girl will be pardoned.

I would pay good money to watch two pretty girls competing against each other in this life and death masturbation contest.

How about those two blond angels... rubbing their young pussies in an desperate attempt to survive. For the first one to fail to climax the cross is waiting in the background.

crux-mast-challenge.jpg

Last edited:
there are giant screens all around the stadium with huge live video feed of me, loudspeakers broadcasting my sighs, sobs, squeals and groans...
indeed and a great day was it. isn't?:devil::rolleyes:

eul raised crowd jpeg.png

eul raised in the crowd jpeg.png
sometimes I'm dreaming about the event and awake prompt with a stiff Tree's special one

View attachment 409671

Wait until she is crucified, then perhaps if you feel like it, let her cum. Or if you really want to add to her torment, repeatedly bring her to the brink, but do not allow orgasm.

Wait until she is crucified, then perhaps if you feel like it, let her cum. Or if you really want to add to her torment, repeatedly bring her to the brink, but do not allow orgasm.
i like the last idea..sounds like fun!!!!!!!!!!!

How do you stop a girl from cumming if she's reading and willing to climax? The only thing I can think of instant pain to her lady parts, which would be extremely cruel in this situation. Imagine ruining an orgasm by pinching her clit between your finger nails....

How do you stop a girl from cumming if she's reading and willing to climax? The only thing I can think of instant pain to her lady parts, which would be extremely cruel in this situation. Imagine ruining an orgasm by pinching her clit between your finger nails....
Simply stop all stimulation before she cums. Timing is everything.

Back
Top Bottom