Poll: Do you masturbate while on CruxForums?

Do you masturbate while visiting this wonderful site?

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com

JoeyRainbow

Magistrate
I know this has been discussed on here before, but I thought I'd run an actual poll on the subject. You can select multiple answers, and please feel free to elaborate below.

there's always something that catches my eye

Just a silly/sarcastic comment :

No sir, I dont masturbate on the site, I download stuff then masturbate myself silly into a sock. :D
Keeping my monitor clean for years now ;)

So far the bad joke, carry on! :)

my vote for OTHER, explained. I'm here looking for a man or group of men who will crucify me (actually hanging me on my cross) for at least an hour, more if they're enjoying the spectacle.

I answered YES to the poll.

I am a victim and a masochist seeking to be punished in imaginative and creative ways by Sadists of all kinds who would find amusement and pleasure in my suffering. I obey all commands and perform all humiliating and sadistic tasks as they are assigned.

That being said I must admit that I AM A CHRONIC MASTURBATOR and spend way to much time on this site and some others. I masturbate way too much and need discipline or perhaps a disciplinarian to help me with this nasty habit.

But you must know that I am single and live alone and this is as close to sex as I ever get.

I love to chat about these things if you are interested.

But YES I masturbate to this site all the time and I hope to start sending money to support it. This site is like a Mistress to me.

Thank you all in advance for communicating with me.

I answered YES to the poll.

I am a victim and a masochist seeking to be punished in imaginative and creative ways by Sadists of all kinds who would find amusement and pleasure in my suffering. I obey all commands and perform all humiliating and sadistic tasks as they are assigned.

That being said I must admit that I AM A CHRONIC MASTURBATOR and spend way to much time on this site and some others. I masturbate way too much and need discipline or perhaps a disciplinarian to help me with this nasty habit.

But you must know that I am single and live alone and this is as close to sex as I ever get.

I love to chat about these things if you are interested.

But YES I masturbate to this site all the time and I hope to start sending money to support it. This site is like a Mistress to me.

Thank you all in advance for communicating with me.
If you are a chronic masturbator, then we must deal with that. I'm afraid the only punishment available for that is the cross.

Back
Top Bottom