Ponygirl and Beast of Burden

Go to CruxDreams.com
Ponygirl and Beast of Burden

Hi folks:

I would like to start a new thread to share some stuff and opinion about ponygirl scene.

I enjoy watching women working very hard. There are different choices to work: mines, pulling carts, treadmill,..... whatever you imagine.

I would like to share some samples and ideas about this topic.

I want to start with one of my favourite artists: Thorn None like him has such ideas about ponygirl and beast of burden. In spite of the fact that women faces are always very similar...
View attachment 878616View attachment 878617

All the best,
Dafnees
I see, we probably do not think of the same thing as work. I take one of the real historic examples and take a Celtic warrior. As you know, some kelts painted their nude bodies blue to enter the battle field, which is probably a scary thing for the homophobic romans. So there might be nude Celtic female warriors also. 3159dc2056639003cf9a2cb7498b551f.jpg I did also some years in the swiss army and had never to run nude around with blue colour. That is a pity and I guess the blue colour will only given when there is an actual war situation.

I see, we probably do not think of the same thing as work. I take one of the real historic examples and take a Celtic warrior. As you know, some kelts painted their nude bodies blue to enter the battle field, which is probably a scary thing for the homophobic romans. So there might be nude Celtic female warriors also. View attachment 924941 I did also some years in the swiss army and had never to run nude around with blue colour. That is a pity and I guess the blue colour will only given when there is an actual war situation.
That has nothing to do with this thread about ponygirl and women as beast of burden...

Back
Top Bottom