Post Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
I am not an artist, but there is some validity to my statement.
if you can type, you can be an artist

If you think, you can be an artist

None of us started with a goal 'most posts' or 'views'/

We sheepishly said 'Hi' then we wrote. Do the same...

The Hanging Tree

...just fuckin' join in, Clout, and go where you haven't...

So far we have entranced with the feelings that a woman probocan crucified, but ....... What next? ......
Hello Mirador 22, the hanging tee, et al,
Thank you for the great, post crucifixion posts. I think the spectacle of the dead crucifixion victim lying discarded in the dirt, after her time of agony on her cross, amusing the crowd of spectators, is highly erotic. It suggests such cruelty, in disposing of the unwanted in Roman society, served only to highlight the complete lack of mercy or basic compassion when the Romans executed someone in this fashion. The imagery also suggests there may be other victims awaiting their turn to be nailed up in her place. The erotic interpretations seem limitless, depending of the spectator's preferences.
Warm regards, Ranger1.

Hello Mirador 22, the hanging tee, et al,
Thank you for the great, post crucifixion posts. I think the spectacle of the dead crucifixion victim lying discarded in the dirt, after her time of agony on her cross, amusing the crowd of spectators, is highly erotic. It suggests such cruelty, in disposing of the unwanted in Roman society, served only to highlight the complete lack of mercy or basic compassion when the Romans executed someone in this fashion. The imagery also suggests there may be other victims awaiting their turn to be nailed up in her place. The erotic interpretations seem limitless, depending of the spectator's preferences.
Warm regards, Ranger1.

Well said! The whole scene is erotic. Too often we just focus on the victim on the cross.

Thanks for the comment Ranger1 ue that's what I also think, after the "storm" is calm: the lifeless body of a beautiful maiden aber after his cross was lowered very emotional .....
That kinda tone makes me love u sometimes...;)
Yupar Incidentally, you will not have any pictures? Postcrucifixion?;)

There are a few drawings in my file on this subject I am new to this forum, so Hi, but have been around awhile .

USEFULNESS
The duke had a penchant for putting convicts to useful tasks. On the crimes requiring the death to be crucifixion, he hired the convicts out to his farmers for a small fee. the crow problem was reduced quite a bit.
View attachment 78515

a splendid drawing Thongar!​
yours? if so, let's see more!​
:D

View attachment 78632

From 'Eul's Ordeal' original by N8D, Maniped by Tree

T

the word for that is a pietà,​
and a very lovely one it is Tree.​
I suppose the word for nailing someone up​
on a post rather than a cross​
should be pālifixion​
(long ā, cf. impale)​

I couldn't build a Cross to hold a scarecrow,​
never mind crucify anyone efficiently,​
as for handling a chainsaw,​
I'd be the one who got massacred!​
All I can offer is a copious store of useless information! :D

but we poor can't without that

Thanks for the comment Ranger1 ue that's what I also think, after the "storm" is calm: the lifeless body of a beautiful maiden aber after his cross was lowered very emotional .....

Yupar Incidentally, you will not have any pictures? Postcrucifixion?;)
I hv, but in my HD not in ph, will try to post ...;)

Back
Top Bottom