Posting Images

Go to CruxDreams.com
Just a question about interpreting the rules. :confundio1:
The number of posting images in one thread is limited to 5 (five) per day. :nono:
What is understood by a 'day'.?
A day is a span of 24 hours. But is this, in the interpretation of the rules, a calendar day (a fixed 0h00 am to 12:00 pm)? And so yes, what time zone applies?
Or is this a 24 h span, starting from the fifth image posted in a thread.
For instance : I post 5 pics of wobbling wobbles in the thread 'Wobbling wobbles'. I never have posted any pic in that thread before. I do so at 02:04 CET pm. At 02:06, pm CET, two minutes later, I post five more wobbling wobbles in the same thread. Although this means I have posted 10 pics in the same thread at the same calendar day of the CET time zone, I stay perfectly within the rules, as long as I would not post another (maximum 5) wobbling wobble before 02:07 pm CET the next day? But if I wait 48 hours + 1 minute, I could again post 10 wobbling wobbles within 2 minutes?

Could the mods be clear about that, please? :icon_tfno:
That is a good question. I've been working on BST and monitoring pic uploads but for the foreseeable future I'm only going to look at content. There's just too much aggro. The latest problem is what constitutes a story. Some artists can produce pics on an industrial scale, link ten together at high res and simply add "nngh" or "Aargh!" to a few pics and I've been told that is a story! It strikes me that it's a picture book for our younger members. Call me old fashioned but I like stories with words. So you need not fear the sound of heavy boots and the 3am knock on your door.

Back
Top Bottom