Pp Et Judith - Un Problème Avec Messaline

Go to CruxDreams.com

Primus pilus

Magister Australis
Part 1 - An Unexpected Phone Call

The man is sitting at a heavy oak desk in His study when His private phone rings. He does not recognise the caller and answers cautiously.

"Yes?"

The voice on the other end is so clearly female and very French.

"Monsieur Pp?"

Her voice is firm, controlled though He smiles as he notes her pause in the honorific. Mon sieur. My Lord.

"Yes."

"Monsieur, je suis Judith....my name is Judith. A mutual friend gave me your private number so that I might speak with you regarding my lover, ma soumise.......my submissive messaline."

Ahhhh. He has heard of the couple. The dark and dominant Judith and her fair and submissive messaline. Judith so accomplished with whip and cane and messaline who dances to the song Judith plays.

"This is not a conversation for the telephone Judith. We must meet."

"That might be tre difficile Pp. I cannot travel too freely."

"Pp will soon be visiting Cruxton Abbey in England Mademoiselle Judith. It would not be difficult for Him to visit you in France. Pp will be in touch when His travel plans are made."

"Merci Monsieur Pp. I will wait patiently for your call. I just hope that my messaline will behave well enough until then."

Last edited:
Part 1 - An Unexpected Phone Call

The man is sitting at a heavy oak desk in His study when His private phone rings. He does not recognise the caller and answers cautiously.

"Yes?"

The voice on the other end is so clearly female and very French.

"Monsieur Pp?"

Her voice is firm, controlled though He smiles as he notes her pause in the honorific. Mon sieur. My Lord.

"Yes."

"Monsieur, je suis Judith....my name is Judith. A mutual friend gave me your private number so that I might speak with you regarding my lover, ma soumise.......my submissive messaline."

Ahhhh. He has heard of the couple. The dark and dominant Judith and her fair and submissive messaline. Judith so accomplished with whip and cane and messaline who dances to the song Judith plays.

"This is not a conversation for the telephone Judith. We must meet."

"That might be tre difficile Pp. I cannot travel too freely."

"Pp will soon be visiting Cruxton Abbey in England Mademoiselle Judith. It would not be difficult for Him to visit you in France. Pp will be in touch when His travel plans are made."

"Merci Monsieur Pp. I will wait patiently for your call. I just hope that my messaline will behave well enough until then."
Mon Sieur Pp! Gets a call from Judith... I'm sure that the Earl of Cruxton will be only too happy to oblige should Mon Sieur Pp require any assistance with solving Judith's difficulties! ;)

Mon Sieur Pp! Gets a call from Judith... I'm sure that the Earl of Cruxton will be only too happy to oblige should Mon Sieur Pp require any assistance with solving Judith's difficulties! ;)
The offer is appreciated Wragg old man but best Pp waits until He has spoken with Maîtresse Judith and understands more of this problem.

Ohhh. Pp will be visiting Cruxton on the way to meet Maîtresse Judith. Any interesting new maids on staff? Pp would not want to lose form while travelling.

Clearly a serious issue, if Judith is phoning the elusive and private Master directly. Judith is no stranger to the office of Mistress. One does wonder what is going on. Intriguing start.

Ohhh. Pp will be visiting Cruxton on the way to meet Maîtresse Judith. Any interesting new maids on staff? Pp would not want to lose form while travelling.

Oh yes... a truly cackhanded Kitchen Maid called Kathy... two wine glasses (one full of wine :() and a serving dish that was a wedding present for the third Earl in 1756 :mad::mad:

Mr Repertor, the butler, had to administer due punishment.

:span1:

Just listen for a loud crash during your stay, then she's all yours ;)

Repertor needs more practicing. He just graduated from the butler academy.
So it seems that Wragg has, finally, pensioned off Pp's old friend Jeeves. Sad to hear that but at least Wragg doesn't turn over butlers as fast as he does chambermaids.
Now those reddened bottoms suggest to Pp that Repertor was given a good grounding in a butler's duties in disciplining those who live below stairs so to speak but there is always room for improvement.

So it seems that Wragg has, finally, pensioned off Pp's old friend Jeeves. Sad to hear that but at least Wragg doesn't turn over butlers as fast as he does chambermaids.
Now those reddened bottoms suggest to Pp that Repertor was given a good grounding in a butler's duties in disciplining those who live below stairs so to speak but there is always room for improvement.
Jeeves is looking after the chateaux near Cannes...;)

Back
Top Bottom