Pp Et Judith - Un Problème Avec Messaline

Go to CruxDreams.com
Part 2 - A Meeting of Minds

The man alights from the Business Premier carriage of the sleek Eurostar onto the platform at Gare du Nord. He is well-dressed in chinos over highly-polished boots with a jacket thrown across a strong shoulder. He travels light with only a small leather grip.

His journey has been long. The flight into Heathrow is always tiring and the travel abomination that is called "The Tube" its usual self. There He amused Himself by watching the women passengers, undressing each, assessing how each naked body might dance. If caught He does not look away sheepishly but holds the woman's gaze, smiling, His challenge to her and, sometimes, the woman holds His gaze in return, a few moments or longer shared.

Then the express north from King's Cross. Quick, painless. Lunch near the university and His old friend Wragg's car is there for the final short leg to Cruxton Abbey and its diversions.

The tall, fair Germanic woman who stands firm, unbound, and absorbs the whip to ease the tension of travel, the haughty Lady Barbara who can't wait to climb down from her high horse and offer herself for His amusement and the new maid...kack-handed was Wragg's description but His Lordship does not realise the potential treasure he has there.

He had given the new man Repertor some guidance in discipline after the maid Kathy spilt a glass of fine claret across His lap but He soon dismissed the butler. So rare to find a maid so willing to offer everything of herself, to be used purely for His pleasure.

But the man puts the pleasures of Cruxton Abbey from His mind as He crosses Place Napoléon III and turns left down the Boulevard de Magenta. Once past the Gare de l'Est he turns towards the Canal looking for that small tapas bar. He chooses a quiet booth towards the back of the bar and sits facing the entrance. He is early and settles with an espresso, deep in thought.

His two telephone conversations with Mistress Judith, that first surprise call and the second to arrange their meeting, had given Him some insight into Her problem with messaline. He has some thoughts, perhaps some advice for her Domme but He will keep those to Himself for now.

He has ordered a second coffee when a woman at the entrance attracts His attention. Not so tall, but attractive, dark hair, dress a clever mix of urban chic and provincial casual. She is not an imposing woman but Her stance exudes a calm exterior over steely resolve and He immediately recognises the dominance there.

Mistress Judith. messaline's Domme.

As the woman glances around the bar He stands, their eyes meet and both nod. A recognition of what they share.

She walks confidently to His table. No kisses on cheeks. Just a firm handshake. Between equals.

"Maîtresse Judith."

"Monsieur Pp."

He does not move to hold Her chair though He maintains His firm grip on Her hand as she sits. He is pleased to feel that Judith's grip remains firm. She is young and, He knows, an inexperienced Mistress but there is strength there and He wonders where Her problems lie. The inexperience perhaps?

Don't guess, He tells Himself. Allow Her to explain.

Last edited:
It's always the same with Messaline. She doesn't have any discipline
Messaline is an amazon, in first, and I doubt that you could change her ...
In fact, she loves the whip and cant envisage a whipping without coming free to this "torment" ( but is it a torment for her ? Rather a gift that she is offering to her Mistress Judith (or why not Pp ?):rolleyes:;)

Part 3 - A Problem Outlined

As the woman settles in her chair she immediately begins to talk.

"Je vous remercie d'avoir accepté de me rencontrer, Monsieur Pp."

But the man holds up His hand.

"Plus tard, Maîtresse Judith. Later. Be patient. First we should eat. Something light. A wine perhaps? Something earthy from Châteauneuf-du-Pape befits our discussion."

A tapas selection is soon on the table and He pours Judith a small glass of the wine. He pours a larger glass for Himself and samples the wine. His eyes are distant, a memory relived, grenache, syrah and a courtyard, then He turns His focus to the woman seated opposite.

"So Mistress Judith. Pp has learned just a little from our telephone calls but, please, tell Him of your problem."

"The problem, Monsieur Pp, is ma soumise messaline .... my submissive messaline." Judith pauses and sighs deeply. "From the moment she accepted me as her Mistress and her place as my submissive she has been attentive and obedient. she has accepted the flogger, my whip, the crop and the cane willingly both as admonishment and as a prelude to our love-making. she has always seemed so complete in her place at my knee. And I take my role, my responsibilities to her, most seriously. But in recent weeks..." Judith pauses again, an exasperated look on her face...."in recent weeks she has become demanding, obstinate. she still plays the submissive but she questions, talks back. I have had to punish the girl so often. Each time more severely than the last. But it does not bring control. Just more bad behaviours. I am at my wit's end Monsieur."

The man looks at Judith, seeing the distress.

"What is it that you want Mistress Judith?"

"I want my messaline contented in her place as my submissive. Obedient. A reflection on me as her Mistress. But I am young Monsieur. I lack experience. And that is why I called you."

Judith fixes her gaze on the man before her.

"I need your guidance Monsieur Pp. And I think that I may need your help."

indeed, the rocky slopes of the vineyards of Chateauneuf are a perfect setting for crucifixion,
the blood of the condemned will add body and depth to the « Vin royal, impérial, pontifical » :devil:

indeed, the rocky slopes of the vineyards of Chateauneuf are a perfect setting for crucifixion,
the blood of the condemned will add body and depth to the « Vin royal, impérial, pontifical » :devil:

In Anjou too, we've some nice wines, mostly if Messa is there to encourage the vintagers ...;)

Attachments

• Anjou 71.jpg
    Anjou 71.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 38
Back
Top Bottom