Pp Et Judith - Un Problème Avec Messaline

Go to CruxDreams.com
Part 4 - A Master's Thoughts

He drinks deeply of His wine, pours a liitle more and offers the bottle to the young woman. A gesture, He knows, but it gives Him a few moments to collect His thoughts. She shakes her head, "non Monsieur. No...thank you."

This time He swirls the wine in His glass, lowers His nose to inhale the bouquet then takes a smaller draught to enjoy the notes. Then He nods, contemplates the earnest woman across the table and smiles.

"Pp has never met your messaline and knows nothing more than what you tell. He has some thoughts but, if you will permit, He has a question."

The dark-haired domme nods, "oui Monsieur. Ask."

"Have you ever tested your submissive's limits? Ahhh....excuse me......testé les limites de votre soumission?"

"How do you mean Monsieur? I use the whip, the crop and the cane."

"Of course Maîtresse Judith. And your skill is well-known in our circles. But have you ever taken messaline beyond. Been harsher with the whip, beyond what she knows. Or...used other methods to explore what she might be capable of accepting?"

"Monsieur! Do you mean...torture?"

"Ahh...torture is a misunderstood term Maîtresse Judith and one Pp would not use to describe this. But, and understand that My judgement comes only from your descriptions to Me..."

The man takes one more deep draught of wine then continues.

"It is quite clear that votre messaline soumise, your submissive messaline, craves more than the whip plied by a gentle lover."

"It is quite clear that votre messaline soumise, your submissive messaline, craves more than the whip plied by a gentle lover."
tenor.gif

Part 5 - Agreement

Judith sits quietly, Her mind replaying recent scenes of messaline at the post. Could He be right? Perhaps.....and She remembers the way the girl moved. Differently. Not the dance her Domme knew so well but one where messaline seemed to deliberately move to open her most sensitive parts to the whip. Yes....

"I have always been careful...to begin with a flogger to warm her, and, later, to apply the single tail to her shoulders and derrière. I have been careful to raise her passions slowly, never to really harm her. I do allow the whip's tail to wrap around her, around her ribs and her hips, to have her feel the whip's claim."

"But as you say Monsieur...now, in my mind, I see her turn quite deliberately so the single tail wraps and cuts her breasts......and their crowns....I see her turn her hips so the whip's sting bites her belly...even so low that it must touch.....when the whip cuts her thighs she opens herself so that..... "

Judith bites her lip.

The man holds up His hand. A simple gesture. "I understand Mistress Judith. It is not easy to described to a man the intimacy of your lover's response to your leather."

"But please..can you describe to Pp, if you can, how your submissive messaline responds when your whip bites her there..on her most intimate self? Does she grimmace from the bite, show in her face the pain? Or does her expression tell something else?"

His question has messaline's Domme thinking. Of a look of excitement on Her submissive's face as the whip sliced the tips of her breasts or struck low on her belly, between her thighs.

"I think that you might be correct Monsieur. That there is a craving for more then I give her."

Judith pauses.

"But am I to do? What are we to do?"

Part 5 - Agreement

Judith sits quietly, Her mind replaying recent scenes of messaline at the post. Could He be right? Perhaps.....and She remembers the way the girl moved. Differently. Not the dance her Domme knew so well but one where messaline seemed to deliberately move to open her most sensitive parts to the whip. Yes....

"I have always been careful...to begin with a flogger to warm her, and, later, to apply the single tail to her shoulders and derrière. I have been careful to raise her passions slowly, never to really harm her. I do allow the whip's tail to wrap around her, around her ribs and her hips, to have her feel the whip's claim."

"But as you say Monsieur...now, in my mind, I see her turn quite deliberately so the single tail wraps and cuts her breasts......and their crowns....I see her turn her hips so the whip's sting bites her belly...even so low that it must touch.....when the whip cuts her thighs she opens herself so that..... "

Judith bites her lip.

The man holds up His hand. A simple gesture. "I understand Mistress Judith. It is not easy to described to a man the intimacy of your lover's response to your leather."

"But please..can you describe to Pp, if you can, how your submissive messaline responds when your whip bites her there..on her most intimate self? Does she grimmace from the bite, show in her face the pain? Or does her expression tell something else?"

His question has messaline's Domme thinking. Of a look of excitement on Her submissive's face as the whip sliced the tips of her breasts or struck low on her belly, between her thighs.

"I think that you might be correct Monsieur. That there is a craving for more then I give her."

Judith pauses.

"But am I to do? What are we to do?"
It seems like when the good lord made Messaline, he accentally gave her joy from pain. This is one of his more admirable mistakes.

Back
Top Bottom