Preparing for Crosstober 2023

Go to CruxDreams.com

crumera

Crucifier of Pixels
It is June, starting this year earlier with preperations for Crosstober celebrations of this year.
Last year(22) celebrations thread

The month of October is coming, or as some people call it Crosstober/Xtober.
The month after the most of harvest is brought in,
the time to get rid of expendable slaves and other undesirables by way of the cross.

I will be celebrating Crosstober with posting one Crux related render a day like last year.
My Crosstober postings will be in a separate thread probably called Crosstober 2023 Celebrations
I have already a few of the days covered but have lots of openings for your ideas.
One request that has been carried over from last year, that is already on the ideas list:

Indoor crucifixion

Reply with your idea for a Crosstober scene here, or send me a private message with it.

Thank you!

Ironically the issue with these is that often people don’t give enough suggestions. So I’ll get the ball rolling with many, many suggestions, and encourage people to give a bunch in their own. Then Crumera can simply pick his favorites, which may be as few as one or two from all of us.

Dime-a-dozen (folks love group crux!)
Hung Jurry
Too many nails
To few nails
Whoops! All redheads
Human dartboard
Carrying two crosses
Heated seat
Garrote-a-whore (this is funny in Portuguese I swear)
Fucknailing (my favorite!)

my suggestions:

Group crucifixion at a crowded beach

Indoor crucifixion with nailgun on wodden wall (familly might have to watch)

Chain of males/females crucified having different sex positions

... and of course a good family crucifixion for daddy opposing the emperor!

Crucifixion victims arranged to spell out a message.
Well I’ve just had a go at this, and, assuming we have T shaped crosses, Y shaped crosses, X shaped crosses, A-frames for nailing, I shaped crux simplex, and O shaped crux-wheels, the longest phrase I was able to create that made any sense was…

A TOYOTA TAXI

Eleven women died for me to send that message: I hope it was worth it.

Well I’ve just had a go at this, and, assuming we have T shaped crosses, Y shaped crosses, X shaped crosses, A-frames for nailing, I shaped crux simplex, and O shaped crux-wheels, the longest phrase I was able to create that made any sense was…

A TOYOTA TAXI

Eleven women died for me to send that message: I hope it was worth it.
Get creative with victim placement! An X frame can be used to make a K or even a C if the victim is blocked from the center...

Attachments

• stupidCrux.png
    stupidCrux.png
    40.7 KB · Views: 511
It is June, starting this year earlier with preperations for Crosstober celebrations of this year.
Last year(22) celebrations thread

The month of October is coming, or as some people call it Crosstober/Xtober.
The month after the most of harvest is brought in,
the time to get rid of expendable slaves and other undesirables by way of the cross.

I will be celebrating Crosstober with posting one Crux related render a day like last year.
My Crosstober postings will be in a separate thread probably called Crosstober 2023 Celebrations
I have already a few of the days covered but have lots of openings for your ideas.
One request that has been carried over from last year, that is already on the ideas list:

Indoor crucifixion

Reply with your idea for a Crosstober scene here, or send me a private message with it.

Thank you!
Good luck with your project, Crumera! :thumbsup:

Summer will be over in October. Perhaps some Summer crucifixion scenes (day, sunset, night, sunrise).:zplayita:
Or a four seasons crucifixion theme?
Just some thoughts!

The most beautiful gift by Crosstober would be the famous analogue of "Sunday in Kellog Park", that is, temporary crucifixes with ropes for various offenses, but for one only girls, and for girls and guys mixed up. Perhaps this is one of the most popular fantasies of the forum, but it is not often pictured

park 24x36x72 enhanced.jpg

gortransport_090_by_dtp3040-d9aoryq.jpg

Last edited:
The most beautiful gift by Crosstober would be the famous analogue of "Sunday in Kellog Park", that is, temporary crucifixes with ropes for various offenses, but for one only girls, and for girls and guys mixed up. Perhaps this is one of the most popular fantasies of the forum, but it is not often pictured

View attachment 1317070

View attachment 1317067
Yes, the Kellog Park pic is a classic - it presents a wee problem for our 'no kids' rule, though only in a minor way and easily dealt with. A similar theme using the manifold skills here in different kinds of image creation would be an exciting challenge.

Yes, the Kellog Park pic is a classic - it presents a wee problem for our 'no kids' rule, though only in a minor way and easily dealt with. A similar theme using the manifold skills here in different kinds of image creation would be an exciting challenge.
A simple “adults only” sign should suffice. Can’t be corrupting young minds not, can we?

I remind me weak, Wragg erased the childs a time ago with success.

I remind me weak, Wragg erased the childs a time ago with success.
Yes, they're easily erased or replaced in the original, and of course should be avoided in any new version.

Have had quite a lot of good ideas here and in private to date, thank you all for that.

As for theperceived problem in kellogs park one:
Never do 18- in any case so that shouldn't be a problem.

More ideas are still welcome ;)

Ironically the issue with these is that often people don’t give enough suggestions. So I’ll get the ball rolling with many, many suggestions, and encourage people to give a bunch in their own. Then Crumera can simply pick his favorites, which may be as few as one or two from all of us.

Dime-a-dozen (folks love group crux!)
Hung Jurry
Too many nails
To few nails
Whoops! All redheads
Human dartboard
Carrying two crosses
Heated seat
Garrote-a-whore (this is funny in Portuguese I swear)
Fucknailing (my favorite!)
The best part is, I have no idea which ones of these were chosen. I'll just have to wait and see now!

Back
Top Bottom