Pubic Hair

Go to CruxDreams.com
Found this one today. While you all know my feelings on bush, I couldn't let this stunning redhead pass us by without posting her;
ADD4910.jpeg

A wholly unerotic article on why nearly hairless humans even have pubic hair.

Spoiler alert—nobody really knows. :rolleyes:
Are we supposed to feel bad that our genitals are not robin-egg blue with yellow hair? I mean, designer pubic hair is all the rage these days (heart shapes and landing strips for Barb...er...I mean, women), and there have been coloured condoms (and flavoured ones) for decades as well. Why not colourized genitals? Do I want that? I don't really think so. :D

It is also a minimal shield, so it makes sense to cover the most vunerable parts of the body, so the reproductive organs have a minimal cover. Considering we can wear clothes, say a loincloth, public hair is no longer needed.
It still is useful. Taking up and dissipating friction heat while we walk! It also shields reproductive organs against bacteria.

It still is useful. Taking up and dissipating friction heat while we walk! It also shields reproductive organs against bacteria.
bacteria, speaking about small, removing the hair makes "it" look bigger in the case of males and made "it" visible at all in the case of females that helps to humiliate when crucified. And it will panic all those who are suffering under mysohobia? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mysophobia

Those including famous people like Adolf Hitler, Saddam Hussein, but also non-criminals such as Howard Hughes, Donald Trump, are suffering. It was displayed masterly in the movie about Howard Hughes. The mysophobic people will panic when realising they are crucified without loincloth and shaved!

bacteria, speaking about small, removing the hair makes "it" look bigger in the case of males and made "it" visible at all in the case of females that helps to humiliate when crucified. And it will panic all those who are suffering under mysohobia? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mysophobia

Those including famous people like Adolf Hitler, Saddam Hussein, but also non-criminals such as Howard Hughes, Donald Trump, are suffering. It was displayed masterly in the movie about Howard Hughes. The mysophobic people will panic when realising they are crucified without loincloth and shaved!
Unlike trichophobia - fear of hair - I thought I'd just invented that, but no, it's out there on the internet - though it seems to be more general fear of hair on the head, and even of losing it. But I think fear of pubic hair is a real condition - John Ruskin certainly had it, his marriage failed because he was shocked to impotence by the sight of his bride's bush!

I always shave my pubic area.

Unlike trichophobia - fear of hair - I thought I'd just invented that, but no, it's out there on the internet - though it seems to be more general fear of hair on the head, and even of losing it. But I think fear of pubic hair is a real condition - John Ruskin certainly had it, his marriage failed because he was shocked to impotence by the sight of his bride's bush!
A lot of fear come from the unknown. So growing up in the 1970, I knew from the female physique only the mostly brown haired triangle. Later I learned from a book drawing the pussy with and without hymen. So the triangle of public hair covers the females completely like clothes at lest when watched at a reasonable social distance. To overcome that fear it might make sense that females generally, some may have different tastes and there are fashion concerns, present themselves without pubic hair when presenting themselves nude in public. Which they should do more often and if only that the males do not fear them.

Back
Top Bottom