Rebel´s Fate (a story inspired by Jastrow´s drawings)

Go to CruxDreams.com
649.jpg2f89de6de2a43bec208aaef6ccec8730.jpeg
From their cells the rest of slaves could hear the howls and cries of pity from the women who were being tormented on the rack in the torture chamber. The girls had a heavy heart and were terrified because they did not know what they were going to do with them.
053.jpg
From time to time the cell door would open and the guards would appear, looking for another girl to take her away as if they were devils dragging souls to hell.
030.jpg
Come on baby, come with me!, the general wants to meet you, ha, ha.

No please, where are you taking me?

Minutes later the cries of the poor girl could be heard, probably stretched out on the torture rack and enduring the perverse suplices that the Legatus Quinto devised for his lubric amusement.
adc80eee0028854777ba019ae4d1c997.jpeg
The prisoners thus remained in their cells, waiting their turn and resigned to suffering gruesome torture.

Anyway, the general was not the only one who had fun with the prisoners that night as the guards who were hungry for sex after so many days of fighting took advantage of having all those young and beautiful girls completely naked and bound at their mercy.
naked-warriors-muscle-lad-hung.jpgEEEEED48-C2D4-4A5B-BD31-515A32CBE0EF.jpegA1EF1457-D41C-4495-8793-644927631943.jpeg
So they visited the cells to demand all kinds of sexual favors under the threat of taking them to the torture chamber if they did not cooperate.
A Shameful End.jpgDungeon Degradation 12 14.jpg
Logically few prisoners resisted sucking their dicks or even being fucked by them in order to escape the torture to which the girls whose howls could be heard throughout the fortress.

The army was too large, so that most of the cohorts had to remain in the camp outside the walls. The agreed surrender of the city had prevented them from looting and raping and now they wondered if the paltry pay they received compensated for so many days of fighting.
gettyimages-486513688-1024x1024.jpgRoman_camp.jpg
Thus, the soldiers were bored and demoralized, with nothing to do. They were also envious of their companions who were lucky enough to garrison the praetorium and thus enjoy the slave girls.

Consequently the fights became more and more frequent among soldiers. Concerned about the possibility of a mutiny, tribune Aurelius proposed to make a rotating shift among the legionaries so that each cohort would be in charge of guarding the praetorium each day.
EEEEED48-C2D4-4A5B-BD31-515A32CBE0EF.jpegA1EF1457-D41C-4495-8793-644927631943.jpegA Shameful End.jpgDungeon Degradation 12 14.jpg
In this way the slavegirls had to satisfy the desires of different soldiers every day who came with their balls full and hungry for sex and less confessional desires.
Ravaged 1 10 10.jpgRavaged 2 10 10.jpgAletta-Ocean-threesome-big-cocks.gif
The ratio was approximately one woman for every twenty men so we can imagine the times that poor slaves were raped by those brutal men in the privacy of the dungeons.

Dungeon Cropped 1114.jpg
Anyway, not all soldiers are satisfied with fucking and some began to imitate their general and improvised their own torture chambers where the girls were subjected to refined torments while being fucked:
martica whip.jpg

whips
purification r.jpgThankgiving Cooking Tip1  11 22.jpg
fire
iron.jpg
red hot irons

Sadistic soldiers enjoyed and got fun at the expense of these poor women in the most depraved and cruel ways.
martica s.jpg
The girls learned to lengthen their blowjobs and begged the soldiers to fuck them over and over again in order to get rid of the torture or at least delay it for a few minutes.
Painful Lesson 12 15.jpgPainful Pony 10 19.jpgSpread Witch.jpg
While their companions desperately fucked all those beasts, others were left in complex devices of passive torture to "savor" the pleasures of crucifixion......

............And so on for four days and four nights in a row.

At first Quintus objected to his soldiers "spoiling the human flesh merchandise" but Aurelius convinced him that this would keep the morale of the troops high.

Besides sir, maybe we can get more slaves and more wealth these days. It is true that the city has surrendered but the leaders of the rebels may be punished including their wealth and their families.
39049124589ee6430a50eddfc8d3312722f116fb764e4065c34d6e87bf0aff23._V_SX1080_.jpg
By the way, have you found the father of that whore Claudia?

Yes, but he has committed suicide, they said he couldn't see her daughter being tortured in so cruel way.

Too bad, I wanted to have taught him a lesson.

Sir, the relatives of the crucified noble girls have asked permission to see them tomorrow morning.

Are they all still alive?

I think so, the carnifex is very slick, you know.

All right, their relatives can see them but their torture will continue tomorrow in fornt of their eyes if necessary.

At your command.

Morning%20Cross.jpg
Aurelius was right. At sundown the daughters of the nobility were still alive although undergoing horrible torture.

The night covered the scene of the torture with its black veil and there was silence only interrupted by crickets, the distant barking of some dog, and the howls of wolves that stalked blood and human flesh.
Totality.jpg
The temperature began to drop rapidly. That night it was not very cold but the thermometer dropped to 8 degrees Celsius. The crucified young women began to shiver with cold and some were on the verge of dying of hypothermia. Some of them dared to ask for mercy even though they already knew it was useless.
Warmth on a Cold Night 2.jpg
Finally the soldiers were guarding the crucified women and who had taken refuge in some makeshift sheds, agreed to light bonfires to warm themselves and to keep the wolves away.
Cross%20Dancer.jpg
The night was endless for the young women but finally dawn came.
Cleopatras_Handmaiden2.jpg
They had already been crucified for more than twenty hours when little by little a crowd gathered in front of the crosses.

It was about people from the city, in fact several hundred people who had heard that that day they were going to continue torturing the girls at their crosses and were curious to see it. Deep down, this was the closest thing to games like the ones held in the city's amphitheater before the rebellion.
9F6718A9-0C3F-4CEE-9CB2-846E3E0842E5.jpeg
Optione, have you filled the wooden braziers? Aurelius said that he arrived very early in the morning to organize the torture of the crucified women.

Yes sir, now they will light them, in an hour the embers will be there and we can proceed with the torture of the needles.

Please .... no ..... not that ....

You are lucky traitor, your tits are small and needles will not take long to go through them, your busty companions like Claudia will feel as if they are in hell.

Give them a drink, you know what.
6571977E-33DF-4E65-9D8E-CFA2ABB370AF.jpeg
And the executioners gave the condemned women water mixed with a stimulant drug that would prevent them from losing consciousness during torture.
crux 344 B.jpg
Centurion Macro approached Claudia's cross where the young woman had been crucified for twenty-two hours.
06 A Visit With Regina.jpg
Good morning, I hope you had a good night.

Minion ... what do you want?, .... what are you waiting for ....... to fuck me?

Don't worry, now for that, I just came so you can see this.

Claudia's eyes widened in terror when she saw a container in which there were several dozen metal needles. They were six-inch long steel needles and their heads were protected with a wooden handle so that the executioners could use them without burning their fingers. The girl had been thinking all night about the promised red hot needles. She didn't know they were going to be so big

Macro took out one of them and began to caress Claudia's breasts and scratch the areoles of her nipples with the tip.

AAAHH

The young woman released a moaning mixture of pain and pleasure as her aching nipples stiff and became hard as stones.

Ha ha, you seem to like this, and while he pricked her tits with the needle he began to masturbate her. The girl unintentionally spread her legs a little and closed her eyes with an equivocal gesture of pleasure.
orgasm.png
In fact Claudia had a deep orgasm in fornt of her neighbourgs.

Last edited:
Trio in pain in ther desert.jpg
No ... it could be, who ... are ... all those people?

They are ... from ..... the city ..... I think they come to laugh at ....... us.

9-13.jpg

The crucified young woman was not mistaken. Incredible as it may seem, their former neighbors had come not to save or pity them but to enjoy their martyrdom. To some extent, that behavior was logical. All the crucified were daughters of the city's upper class and a good part of the public were commoners or servants who felt that now the tables were turned

The girls thus suffered a double humiliation when they saw that those of their own people, for whom they were making this supreme sacrifice, now came to mock and insult them.
20160304 Crux Black Hair POVangle.jpg
More than one crucified woman had shit on the cross and the stipe was dirty with her own excrement. People started insulting her and called her a slut, a pig and worse.
Messaline crucified on the mountain 005.jpg

Many crucified women had a thick cornu placed well into their anus, for which they were treated by whores and sodomy lovers
005-lumo-jairus.jpg
Bitch, slut, you like to feel the cornu on your ass right?, ha, ha.
crowd.jpg
Some of the crucified women could not bear those insults and drawing strength from where there was not, she unlocked the cornu from her ass and arched her body crying in pain as people insulted her and laughed at her.
8F650159-7C25-4F26-9462-174E65A7AE45.jpeg

The girl closed her eyes and turned her head away, unable to bear the humiliation. She cried thinking that all this was very unfair.
Sabina S4 PM IDL test 6 Front Frame 1379 - soldier 13 photoshopped.jpg
Other crucified women insisted on keeping their legs tight and closed to each other because they did not want people to see their bare and wet pussies dripping sperm.
12acc9 Damian romandecadence199.jpg
Come on, rebel, spread your legs and show your juicy treasure to all those people, come on do it or I'll whip you on the legs until you do.

No, don't make me ... please ...

92536.jpg
Also in the audience were compassionate people and girls´ relatives who commiserated with their sufferings.

By order of tribune Aurelius, the guards allowed the relatives of the crucified girls to approach them to bid them one last goodbye.
nv emulation 3.jpg
You have five minutes, he told them.
A Mother's Grief2.jpg
Don´t ... cry, mom ... please ... go away, I don't want ... you to see me like this ...

Oh gods, what a horror!.

A Father's Anguish.jpg

Why not finish off my daughter once? I'll give you money if you do.

Are you trying to bribe an emperor's legionnaire?

No, no, I didn't mean this.

Listen to me, nothing you say or do will save your daughter from the torture of the cross. And now go away.

A Father's Shame  9 19.jpg

I told you and you disobeyed me, you yourself wanted to become a slave and now you are paying for your mistake.

But father, I just wanted to sacrifice myself to save the city

Don´t lie me, you wanted to become a slave to be fucked by all those legionaries and now you are suffering on the cross, but I am sure you enjoy even that wedge between your legs. You are a masochistic bitch!. Look how all those of you laugh. You are a dishonor to the family. you deserve cross you bitch.
witnesses.jpg

Thank you foryour sacrifice cousin. Please, I can't take it anymore, tell them to take me off the cross or kill me once.
Why don't they kill them now? They have already suffered enough.

They are orders of the general, the condemned women will not have their legs broken to hasten their death, but will remain crucified for three days and three nights at least.
grief.jpg
NO, sister, please, no, it's my sister, officer.

Let me stay with her.

There is only one way that you can stay with her and that is for us to crucify you by her side, so if you don't walk away I will immediately send you crucified.

NOOOO

agujas.png
Tribuno the embers are already prepared, the carnifex asks which of the condemned to start.

Bring the brazier here, you will start with the daughter of the leader of the rebellion.

And the carnifex brought the brazier closer to Claudia's cross, placed an iron on the brazier in which the lit bastards were already crackling, and then arranged more than twenty long needles with the points inwards and the handles outwards. The metal of the needles turned red in a matter of minutes.
romandecadence219.jpg
The tribune made his cock stiff when he saw the submission with which the young Claudia faced the torture.
Do you know what will happen?

Yes tribune, ........the executioners are going to pierce my tits with the hot needles.

And won't you beg?

What good would it do?

She's actually hot and horny, Centurion Macro said, look at her crotch.

By Jupiter, it's true she has a wet pussy and a stiff clit. Come on carnifex, start at once, I want to see if indeed this whore is capable of enjoying the torture.
alberta comforts adonia r.jpg
My dear girl, I have brought you a drug to numb your senses, said the grandmother whispering in her ear, then I will try to buy a guard to give you a drink. So at least you won't suffer so much when torture your tits with those infernal needles.

Thank you, grandmother, you are very good

A Mother's Grief n.jpg

My poor sister, please, don´t torture her any more, please.

Go away if you don´t want to be in her place.

Please, help me sister , don´t let them to make me hurt, PLEAAASSE

And now pray what you know bitch!.
06 A Visit With Regina.jpg
Go ahead, pig, I'm not going to beg you.
Sin título4.png

The carnifex showed her one of those long, red-hot needles, and the girl could hardly continue to hide her fear.

Oh my God!

The expert executioner took her round chest in his hand and began to drive the needle through its middle.

SSSSSSSHH

IIIIAAAAAAAYYY

Red-hot metal penetrated the tender flesh of his chest and a horrible hiss sounded as Claudia howled loudly.
d5be075ba4a3935dc609b2bce403a7e3.jpg
The public shouted in a rage, applauding the executor and insulting the woman.

The needle went through the tender flesh of her breast and came out the other side completely through it.

The girl would not stop howling and lost control of her sphincters so that a stream of urine was projected between her legs
file_laugh2.jpg

Ha ha, she pissed, weren't you that brave? Let's go carnifex, another needle!

di+6.jpg

No, no, I beg, you NOOOOOOAAAYYY

eb99dbb44a365baebc6eddf54773abc5.jpg

Come on!, executioner, more needles. Bravo, shout aristocrat whore!, .......she deserves it! because of you we have suffered all this!.

t2.jpg

The executioner was so aroused that he was hard on his huge stiff cock while he tortured the beautiful girl, and between needle and needle he inserted a thick wooden dildo.

In the screams caused by the torture, Claudia sodomized herself due to the cornu stuck in her anus.

Meanwhile her nine companions cried only when they saw the suplice of the beautiful girl, sure that this pain would be hers in the following minutes and hours.
unnamed (17).jpg
Please, neighbors, save me from this, don't let me torture me like this.

Shut up bitch, you will scream louder, your howls will be heard from the city.

But we gave ourselves to help you, I don't understand.

In the meantime, the carnifex had removed the needles that it had already driven into Claudia's tits to reheat them on the plate.

Then he took hot needles and stuck them again, but this time directly into the girl's sensitive nipples.

Sin título.png

IIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAYYYYYY

It hurts, doesn't it? I know you can feel it bitch

Claudia's entire body trembled from the tremendous torture as tears spilled from her eyes and her face twitched and deformed beyond recognition.

Sin título2.png

The young woman already had needles stuck in her nipples from which two thin threads of blood came out that slid down her round tits.

Claudia looked terrified at the plate where about twenty more needles were still heating and she realized that her torture was going to be very long.

Meanwhile other women who saw the scene had mixed feelings. Some rejoiced in the suffering of the young woman whom they had always envied for her beauty and wealth. Others, on the other hand, protected their own tits with their hands as if it hurt just to see that. Finally, there was no shortage of the one who wanted to return home to masturbate madly

In the audience there were many lower-class people, shopkeepers, servants, serfs and slaves.
Spartacus-1x05-Shadow-Games-spartacus-blood-and-sand-24047001-1280-720.jpg
These humble people enjoyed with more or less dissimulation the cruel punishment to which the daughters of the nobility were being subjected. Those beautiful and proud girls who used to walk through the city streets with an air of superiority were now reduced to the humiliation of slaves, naked and crucified and also fucked by anyone who wanted so that their holes dripped semen no stop.

0D7F2C3C-E8E6-4167-BD9F-F40144C76C62.jpeg
Precisely among the public were former servants and slaves of those same crucified. They were rude and vulgar men. Many of them had known the girls since they were children and had watched them grow. Possibly many had secretly desired them and now their dreamt teenagers were in front of them, at their mercy, completely defenseless.

Gods, said a servant named Vulcan. That little bitch Lucila has always made me hard so you can imagine how I have my dick now. I had always imagined her naked and now I have her, right here a few meters from me. Do you think the guards will let us touch it?

Ha, ha, old pervert! Only touch?

Yes I want to touch her with my "little brother", ha, ha, and Vulcano put his penis in the air

Lucila heard that from her cross, completely terrified. Desires also came to her when she saw this ugly man, but they were disgusting wishes. She couldn't bear for that pig to undress her with his eyes every time he saw her around the domus in one of her thin dresses. The girl often had the nightmare that she was raped by this pig and his companions. Now her nightmare was going to come true

cesaro-y-marco.jpg
Hey centurion, why don't you let us have a good time with that pretty girl?

Centurion Macro stared at him amazed for such audacity.

One silver coin each and she will be yours.

What? Do we have the face of having so much money?

I don't know, what do you have to give me in return?

I have heard that you are looking for information about the leaders of the rebellion, maybe I can inform you .....

And Vulcan whispered something into the tribune's ear so that no one else could hear him.

The tribune smiled and said aloud so the legionaries could hear him.

Let the servants come to their former mistresses so they can say goodbye to them as their relatives have made before

And so the crucified girls were subjected to a new humiliation, being raped by their former servants and slaves.

Poor Lucilla, oh gods! How much are you suffering on the cross! Your servants have come to accompany you and comfort you in your sufferings.
0D7F2C3C-E8E6-4167-BD9F-F40144C76C62.jpeg
No, no,....stay away from me, don't touch me pigs.

20CF01F1-3D53-4F10-AF1B-6733F52DA18F.jpeg

Come on beautiful, do not resist and spread your legs wide.

Noooo, no please.

Groped and Fondled.jpg

The lady's pussy is wet and hot, ha ha, no wonder, all the cocks of the legion have already passed here but this pussy is hungry for more.

No, please, not like this, ....crucified no.... please,....let me die, I beg you.

While these two beasts played with her pussy, Vulcano began to undress and Lucila saw his thick, stiff cock full of blue veins.

Cross%20Raped%202.jpg

AAAAHHH

By Venus, it has entered in a single push and without any effort, it shows that you are wet as a bitch.

NNNOOO

And the servant pushed and pushed, causing the girl to sodomize herself by the cornu while she was fucking from the front, thus getting a double penetration.

What a delicious pussy you have, mistress Lucila. After me those two are going to fuck you, and in the meantime I'm going to tell the rest of your servants.

No, please, let me ... stop ..., but despite her rejection, Lucila was already closing her eyes with pleasure. Since she was crucified, dozens of soldiers had fucked her and she had had several orgasms. Now , with this penis brushing the walls of her sensitive vagina, once and another she thought of his servants. His family was rich so they had more than twenty slaves and servants.

B5A17083-01FC-4E41-AAA1-736F366D3073.jpeg

I had always dreamed of these round tits that you have, little Lucila, I remember they started to appear in your chest four years ago like two pimples and now they are round and big, they hardly fit in my hands. And I see that they are hard and soft at the same time.....ha, ha, and very sensitive, your nipples don´t lie!

While she was fucking slowly but deeply the servant began to pinch and twist her nipples.

Aaah, aaahh

The girl responded moaning with pleasure.

I'm thinking that when the twenty house servants fuck you I'm going to ask that centurion to let me stick those hot needles in your breasts, I don't think he'll deny me.

AAAAHHH, AAAHHH

And Vulcano felt how the walls of his mistress Lucila's pussy shook with his cock one, two, three, four, ..... up to five times.

Ha ha, you came, huh bitch?

The Carnifex's Men.jpg

Meanwhile, a few meters away, Julia, the daughter of a member of the senatorial order, who rejected the most handsome members of the nobility of the province, was being raped by her swineherd, a disgusting guy whose mouth smelled rotten and his two sons who were as unpleasant as him. The girl had already been fucked and sodomized by dozens of legionnaires and had had to eat as many cocks and drink the piss and semen that were thrown at her, but that pig's mouth was a shit hole.

Come on precious, we have already filled your pussy with our seed, now give me a kiss before we fuck you a second time.

No, it's disgusting, don't make me wow.

Come on, don't be so surly, think that the more times we fuck you, the longer it will take to stick the needles in those boobs.

Cross Pain 10 13.jpg
Meanwhile, the carnifex had brought the brazier up to where Lucila was and after expelling the servants from there he began to masturbate her while sucking one of her nipples.

The girl moaned again with pleasure as she watched with half-closed eyes how the needles were acquiring a reddish hue.

Suddenly the carnifex bit her nipple with its teeth and after releasing a sharp cry of pain the girl had another orgasm ..
Sin título5.png
Ha ha, you're just a whore, let's see if you also come when you screw this.

After half an hour of desperate screams and screams, the carnifex drove the swelling needles into her breasts. Lucila cried desperately asking for mercy from her executioner.
Monica%20&%20Vanessa.jpg
Please fuck me, fuck me but don't do it again, please ...but the girl kept her legs closed to prevent her wet pussy was in sight.....

My mistress Monica, do you remember me?
Ebony%20and%20Ivory.jpg
No, I think not, ...let me please

I'm Bastian, two years ago I was your father's slave but you ordered me to be flogged just for staining your dress. After my back was skinned with the whip, your father sold me to work in a mine. It has been two years of hard sentence, but now I am free again.

What,...... what do you want,..... are you going to fuck me?
Degraded Rebel on a Cross 7 21.jpg
Yes, but first I'm going to sodomize you with this thiick dildo, can you feel it?

No, no, it's too thick, no, up the ass, no, please, HURTS, AAAAYYYYY.

Ha ha, this is just the beginning, domina, after you beat the hot needles will come and finally the carnifex and me will skin off your tits with two whips.

No, please have mercy, fuck me if you want, but no whip please.

So you will know what you condemned me for a miserable dress, but now you feel my hard cock, it is very large I am sure you apreciate this.

5C27E973-9E6C-46FD-A16C-F4152672348E.jpeg

AAAAAAAAYYYYY
g-bds-dam-damian01-013.jpg
Bastian fucked Monica in a very rough way, and when he finishe the carnifex assistant stirred the embers in order two increase the fire.

Then the assistant put the metal sheet to heat the torture needles
agujas.png
No, please, the needles no, please. The girl was in panic.
Squirter.jpg
Why not?, you have a very beautiful and sensitive boobs, my baby. I´m only piercing your niples.

NO, NO, NO PLEASE NOOOOO

Sin título6.png
IIAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY
images (4).jpg
The crowd clapped and screamed like crazy when listening the poor girl´s screames. All of them were enjoying a sadistic an exciting show better than many games in the arena.

Here you are the second needle in your fleshy left boob

IIIIAAAAAYYYYY; GOOOOODDDS

An the girl pissed trembling and and screaming without control.

The hot needles burnt the inner part of her sensitive nipples and only the drug prevented her to faint

Well your former slave has told me how you made him to be flogged. I think it is fair you suffer a similar suplice, so we are going to use two whips impregnated in resin to skin your tits slowly.
Sin título7.png
You are...you are....a son of a bitch.

There were not only lower class men in the place where the ten girls had been crucified to enjoy the show.
95166034-B467-40EF-AB05-8FFB80AB139E.jpeg
There were also women and not just lower class.
nv emulation 2.jpg
Some of them hid that they were horny because of what they were seeing and felt a hot wetness in their crotches when they saw what they did to those young and beautiful girls.
Sin título9.png
Some more daring came to undress her torso by caressing her tits in front of the soldiers and inciting them to fuck her.

That bitch Monica is going to get what she deserves!.

Yes, that silver coin that we have paid the carnifex has been very well invested. Thi sadist executioner has accepted in return the black slave with that huge cock will fuck her as he likes and then have his tits spanked by two men together.

Ha ha, dear Monica, you were very proud of your beautiful tits and thanks to them you took away all men. Now say goodbye to your boobs, ha ha.

Come on Carnifex, start once, we wanna see blood.

Take it bitch!

SHAAACCCKK

Sin título10.png

IIAAAAAAAYYYY
Sin título11.png
And this!

SSHHHAAAACKKK
IIAAAAAAAAYYY

Two bullwhips hit Monica´s boobs leaving hideous reddish marks in its wake that stung like hell

c69aac9cde11a97832f5383ed81f4572.jpg

The audience cheer for the executioner and the nude slave who had recovered his erection

tumblr_mibducBkA61raxz07o1_500.jpg

Can you feel the whip now, domina? Is a pleasant sensation isn´t it?

Take two more you whore!

Sin título12.png

SSSHAAACKK, SHAAACKKKK

IAAAAYYYY, NOOOOOOO, PLEASEEEE

The target of the whips was not only the chest but also te belly, and bare hips and thighs. Sometimes the whips touched near her pussy, then the girl screamed louder

Sin título13.png
SSSHAAACKK, SHAAACKKKK

STOP, STOP, IT HURTS TOO....AAAAAYYYYY
unnamed (16).jpg
Ha, ha, the rich girl pissed on herself.

Some of the female spectators had paid the executioners to torture the ten volunteer slaves more viciously.
29A6669E-9EAA-4FBE-80F9-9EDDBA6769CF.jpeg
They probably wanted revenge for past offenses, envies, or just wanted to make fun of them.

After all, they had been saved from the crucifixion and now they celebrated it by raging against the poor martyrs.
31A56427-25B9-4459-9751-A4B394374676.jpeg

So we were close friends huh bitch ?. I know you cheated on me with my husband so now you are going to pay dearly. I have paid three gold coins to those executioners to torture you to death, but I don't mind losing that money. I will enjoy very much watching you suffer.

No, please, I didn't want to betray you, it was your husband who ...

Don't you dare lie to me, bitch. Carnifex, start with her, I want to hear her screams.
In the Fields of Anjou 2.jpg
Everyone has always said that you were more beautiful than me and indeed you are, you look splendid naked and on the cross, you only need that crown of flowers to be the beauty queen.

Please help me, please I can't take it anymore, pay them to give me a quick death.

A quick death ?, and lose all the men who are going to fuck you ?. Before you were so beautiful that you had all the men you wanted but now you still have more, ha ha. The proof is that sperm doesn't stop coming out of your pussy, ha ha.

cloudgirl2 10 21.jpg

Roxana my love, I have always wanted you since we were children, but you have never reciprocated. Let me now love you and so you will have the last moment of pleasure.

No, no, I'm not like you, I'm not a lesbian, let me.

Come on, let me fuck you, as long as I do, those brutes won't touch you, come on my love ...
22206_jesus-olmedo-y-alfonso-bassave-en-hispania.jpg
Vulcan! Said tribune Aurelius, who had been watching for a while all those women bribing the executioners. Who are those women?

Oh, no one important, rich city women ... but none of them have to do with the rebels.

That doesn't matter, and you say they are rich?

Yes, all of them are upper-class aristocrats.

Give me their names.

For what?

Do what I tell you and I'll let you fuck Lucilla again

Ha ha, thank you tribune .....

Aurelius mentally noted the names of those women and looked at them with a smile mixed with sadism and lust.

Meanwhile the carnifex and Bastian had finished whipping Monica.
Sin título14.png
She was exhausted from the painful flogging and the front of her torso was raw. The girl was crying for mercy and to be finished off at once.

Then Bastian approached her smiling like a devil.

What did you think of it, lady? Did you like the flogging? The man said that while he extracted the needles from her nipples. Monica screamed at the top of her lungs and two trails of blood ran down her round tits.

Ha ha, to celebrate my revenge I'm going to fuck you again but this time in the ass.
Cornu.jpg31E5C1D1-E78A-4AA0-9A97-13FE01F0852C.jpeg
Monica couldn't resist as she was exhausted from the lashes so she didn't even protest when the slave unlaced her anus from the cornu and replaced it with his own cock.

It was already noon and the sun was at the top. The heat began to tighten and the temperature reached 35 degrees Celsius. The heat was unbearable so the audience retired to their respective homes. Meanwhile, the soldiers took refuge in the shade of the trees and in the sheds they had prepared and quenched their thirst with plenty of water.
Trio in pain in ther desert.jpg
Instead, the crucified young women were left in full sun suffering additional torment because it looked like a furnace.
CDADDC16-26B8-42BE-B425-5CF2CDA39D15.jpeg
Soon their skin was burned as hundreds of flies settled on his wounds making the torment much more unbearable.

At one point dozens of wasps began to arrive as one of the executioners had hit a nearby hornet's nest with a stick.

Again the wailing and screams of pain of the girls were heard when the rabid wasps began to sting them in their body taking advantage of their defenselessness.

Rat-girl  11 5.jpg
When the wasps finally left, thousands of flies returned, tormenting the condemned, biting their wounds or getting into their noses, mouth and crotch. The girls moaned and cried in suffering because they could do nothing even to scare away the annoying insects.
Karolynia the Cross.jpgNailed  5_001.jpg
If it hadn't been for the flies, the crucified ones would have seen other animals stalking and watching them from above. From the first day of the crucifixion, dozens of vultures flew over the place of execution in long circles.
Questions.jpg
With the heat the number of vultures grew and those disgusting creatures glided taking advantage of the hot air currents.

Apart from increasing in number, the vultures became more and more daring and some alighted a few dozen meters from the crosses, patiently waiting for their opportunity to approach the crucified ones and begin the banquet.

The girls saw the animals getting closer and closer and some understood with a shudder of terror what those animals were up to.
unnamed (1).jpgunnamed (2).jpgVultures%20Meal.jpg
Their claws were long and sharp and their crooked beaks used to ripping flesh caused one of the girls to scream hysterically when one of the vultures got too close.

That caused one of the soldiers dozing in the shade to wake up and scare away the scavengers.

Give them a drink if you don't want them to die!, the centurion ordered two soldiers.

Reluctantly and cursing they took a bucket of water and carried it to where the crosses were.

UUUF, how hot, one said preparing two balls of cloth and tying it to the tip of spear. Then the soldiers started to give the women a drink, but first they took a long pee in the bucket while laughing and mocking.

3 models 113a.jpg

Although, the girls drank all the nasty liquid they were let.......

Meanwhile, in the pretorium....
19727121.jpg-r_1280_720-f_jpg-q_x-xxyxx.jpg
What have you discovered Aurelius?
19727140.jpg-r_1280_720-f_jpg-q_x-xxyxx.jpg
A servant named Vulcan has given me the names of Claudia's cousins.

Ah yes, the daughter of the chief of the rebels, still alive?

Yes, but I don't know if she will survive tonight

I hope so. I have provided new suplices for her.

Well .... the cousins are Callia and Adonia. They also belong to one of the richest families in the city and Vulcan the servant has informed me that they have in their possession letters that Claudia's father entrusted to them before committing suicide.

Letters?

Yes, compromising letters addressed to rebels in other cities.

All right, tonight take a platoon of soldiers and discreetly search their house, arrest the two sisters and bring them here. They will have to be questioned.

Aurelius thought he saw a flash of lust and sadism in Quintus Maximus´s eyes when he heard the word "questioned"

In a few minutes, tribune Aurelius had formed a platoon with soldiers he trusted and was quietly making his way to the home of the two sisters Callia and Adonia.
greek girls 20.png
They had also witnessed the torture of the ten crucified and although they were not one of those cruel women who had made fun of them, they had returned home very horny and decided to seduce their beautiful servant Rufio.
legionarios.png
That was the reason that when Aurelius' men forced the door of the rich domus they found themselves naked in bed with their servant.
greek girls 21.png
The noise at the door alerted them but it was too late for them to flee to safety.

What?, how dare you?

So besides traitor, incestuous?. In the name of the emperor, you are arrested! Come on, get dressed if you don't want us to take you naked. And you, search the house, you have to find those letters.

The girls were only allowed to wear their nightgowns.
Greek Girls 01.png
We do not know what letters you are talking about, tribune, you have been misinformed.

We'll find them right away, let's tie them up.

And the soldiers tied their hands behind their backs.
greek girls 22.png
Rufio also feared for his life so he believed that the best thing was to betray his owners and cooperate, so he spoke with the tribune to show him the place where they hid the letters that Claudia's father had given them.

Very well, we have what we wanted, so you didn't know anything about the letters? Take them to the Praetorium, the legatus will want to question them.
Greek Girls 02.png
And the two sisters were carried handcuffed and half-naked through the deserted streets of the city.

Half an hour later they appeared before General Quinto.
Greek Girls 06.png
The legionaries forced the two sisters to kneel before the general while he read the letters. Indeed in them Claudia's father addressed certain rebels from other cities so that they would rise up against the emperor at the same time, promising to rise again despite having surrendered.

Claudia's father commissioned the two girls to deliver them after his death.

No one will suspect two young girls like you, he told them.

While you were reading the compromising letters, Fifth looked at the two girls with lust and sadism. The nightgowns barely concealed anything so that their beautiful bodies could be seen perfectly.

The old pervert's cock began to harden thinking about the torture rack.

While you were reading the compromising letters, Fifth looked at the two girls with lust and sadism. The nightgowns barely concealed anything so that their beautiful bodies could be seen perfectly.

The old pervert's cock began to harden thinking about the torture rack.
1339346799_708158_1339346935_noticia_normal.jpg
Get naked!, he said suddenly.

The girls looked at each other.

I said naked!, or would you rather have the soldiers tear off your clothes.

Finally the two girls obeyed and stayed on their knees trying to cover their boobs with their arms.

Hands on the nape, come on! Or I will order that they use the whip with you.
girls_kneeling_bl-8788.jpg
Very well, we already have the letters, now you are going to confess who your accomplices are.

We do not know what you are talking about, we have no accomplices.

Come on, speak up if you don't want to suffer torture.

Torture? NO, don't torture us, we don't know anything

I see that you are very stubborn. Carnifex, lead these two traitors to the torture chamber and lay one of them on the rack. I'll come down in a little while to direct the questioning.
th (3).jpg
The executioner approached the young women with a sadistic smile and they hugged each other in terror.

Ha, ha, ha, who will be the first screamer?

Last edited:
Come on patrician whore!, let's go down to my "game room", I am sure you will like it, ha, ha..
unnamed (73).jpg
The canifex seized the two sisters and, after forcing them to stand up brutally, tied hands behind their backs and loaded them with chains.
unnamed (74).jpg
The two girls followed him through the prison corridors terrified but submissive as lambs.

After a few meters, the two girls heard the first screams and cries of mercy from the prisoners and that made their hair stand on end and they stopped their march.
tumblr_pbmrp0szs61sy67quo1_400.jpg
Where, .... where are you taking....? What are you going to do with us? Callia asked shaking with fear.
unnamed (72).jpg
I have already told you, to my "playroom" and now walk if you don't want me to use the whip ahead of time.
Roman Cruelty & Decadence_26.jpg
Then as it that place were the Pluton´s kingdom entrance, the two sisters could see how the legionaries amused themselves with the prisoners in the most depraved and cruel ways.
romandecadence246.jpg
The slaves had been enduring continuous rape and torture for two days by the perverse soldiers who gave free rein to their lust and brutality totally oblivious to their pleas for mercy.

romandecadence310.jpgromandecadence354.jpg

The prisoners had become mere sex toys for dozens of men who did not leave them for a moment, day or night.

romandecadence228_copy.jpg

Finally, after seeing all that horror, the two sisters reached the torture chamber. In the center was the rack on which two soldiers abused a girl who had just suffered a torture session lasting more than four hours.
Seeing that, Callia and Adonia resisted entering that place of horror, but they could not help it and the executioners forced them to enter.
Witchunter booklet2 14.jpg
Don't worry my girl, said the carnifex to Adonia, we have finished with her and although there are others waiting, you will take her place on the rack.

No, no please, I beg of you.

6B6BC5CA-66D9-4F7E-8C8C-E51EEB790825.jpeg
Minutes later Adonia rested on the torture rack with her hands and feet tied. The terrified girl did not stop trembling as she was immobilized to the sinister device, but she did not resist either.

The carnifex squeezed the cylinder but not to start the torment, but for the sole purpose of immobilizing her.
001 (3).jpg
Callia saw her apparently calm sister, breathing deeply, her body glistening in a bath of sweat.
ghorrokar_s_lair_162_by_skatingjesus_dd9guo5-fullview.jpg
However, she was trembling even more clearly than Adonia because she did not know what they were going to do with her.
001 (4).jpg
Meanwhile the executioners were busy preparing the torture equipment and feeding the braziers with hot coals fresh from an oven.
009 (3).jpg
After a while they brought one of the braziers a few meters from Adonia and she felt its suffocating heat. This made him uneasy and he followed the coming and going of the torturers with his eyes.

After waiting on the rack for what seemed like an eternity, the Fifth Legatus finally appeared in the torture chamber. The man stopped for a moment and smiled sadistically seeing the beautiful naked body of the girl totally stretched out and defenseless. Inevitably the old pervert felt a promising erection.
002 (4).jpg
They had brought the general a table with food and drink, so he went to his place but not before caressing Adonia's bare thigh, taking the opportunity to caress her crotch.

Ha ha, the girl is wet and ready for your toys executioner. Let´s start!

lluis_homar.jpg

Well traitor, tomorrow you and your sister will be crucified with the others but before you are going to denounce your accomplices

I...I have no accomplices, sir.

Hmmmm, I see this will be fun. Hmmmm, I see this will be fun.
th (6).jpg

The executioners released Callia's chains and Callia knelt before the Legatus

Please don't hurt my sister, she's right we don't have any accomplices.

Well if you don't want your sister to be hurt you have to be good to me, let's go suck this and be careful with your teeth if you don't want them to be pulled out one by one
meet-your-master.gif
Yes, sir, yes, mmmh, mmmmh

Executioner starts, a few laps to make her feel a little pain.

The executioner began to operate the cylinder of the rack and it moved with a plaintive sound of wood and ropes tightening.
001 (1).jpg
Click, click, click

The rhythmic metallic sound of the brake helped the experienced executioner to calculate the tension of the sinister stretching machine.

Adonia felt an unstoppable force pulling her arms up and they began to be stretched more than tolerable.

No, no, no, NOOOOO

Quintus waved his hand and the executioner stopped for the moment.

I see that the pain has begun, will you now tell me the name of your accomplices?

No, ... I have no accomplices, ... sir. I beg you, ... don't continue, nooo
EA82F57.gif
Quintus did not respond but looked at Callia who was still sucking his member with her eyes closed and raised two fingers.

Click, click
002 (2).gif
IIAAAAAAAYYYY,.....nooooo..... my arms....please, my arms...... Isis help me!

You should claim help to our old gods and no to this oriental fake goddes, executioner two more!
C7668C7B-87A8-407A-8678-67C2A334AD6A.jpeg
NOOOOOO, AAAYYYYYYYY

Come on, say the true and the pain is over.

NOOOO, I DON´T KNOW.....ANYTHING,.... I HAVE NO ACCOMPLICES......WHAT HAVE I TO CONFESS?, TELL ME.

No you traitor, don´try to cheat me, executioner, one more.

CLICK
001 (1).gif

IIIAYAAYAYYYY

CRACK, CRACK

The rack creaked though it was unclear if it was the wood or Adonia's shoulders that had come out of their joints.
001.jpg
The executioner loosened the rack and leaned over to inspect his victim

The shoulders are still in place sir, but the prisoner has passed out.

Wake up with cold water and let her rest for a few moments, then we'll start over.
667_450.gif
Callia cried for the torment her beloved sister was being subjected to, but she did not consider for a moment to stop sucking the penis of that cruel man because she knew that if her sister could not bear the torture she would take her place.
C7668C7B-87A8-407A-8678-67C2A334AD6A.jpeg
For her part, Adonia woke up disoriented and the torture continued. The rack advanced three more times to the point of dislodging its shoulders, but the executioner was so clever that he avoided it three times.
ojfj54gOTD1rhup7qo1.gif

While she was being tortured on the rack, the young woman was whipped on her torso.
1.Maleficarum0532.jpg
After an hour of torture, Adonia lost consciousness for the fourth time, now it was Callia's turn.

0FB6F80.gif

The younger sister received the reward by the general and walked on her own feet to the torture rack with the taste of semen in her mouth.

rack 033.jpg

Callia was tied to the torture rack with her legs spread. Probably the carnifex wanted free access to her crotch.

003 (11).jpg

The executioner's assistants actuated the cylinder that pulled the ropes and the torture instrument was put into operation between creaks of the wood and the ropes.

Callia trembled with fear as she waited for the pain to come.
0000828440.jpg
Just at that moment the tribune arrived at the torture chamber.

Ave Aurelius you arrive on time to see the show. We have just started with the youngest sisrter.

The tribune spoke to his superior in whispers so that the prisoner could not hear him.

I have here the list, sir.

Not yet Aurelius, let's have some fun.

Listen to me traitor!, you have already seen what the executioners have done with your sister, if you do not want to suffer much more than she, tell us the names of your accomplices.

I don't know anything legatus, we have already told you that we have no accomplice, it is useless for you to continue torturing me.

No, you ar wrong my dear teen, it is not, in reality your torture has a meaning: .... I enjoy , Carnifex squeezes the rack until she begs for mercy.

Yes sir.

CLICK, CLICK, CLICK

The executioners squeezed the rack with all their might and the young Callia's body began to stretch like rubber. Arms and legs seemed to separate from her trunk, the young woman looked at the general with an anguished face and suddenly her face was deformed as she began to howl.
002 (3).jpg
IIAAAAAAYYY, IIAAAYYYY, STOP, STOP, PLEASE.

The carnifex approached her and stroked her sweaty body.
Shall we stop sir?

No, tighten a little more.

Click, click

AAAAYYYY, NOOOOO, PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO CONFESS

Your accomplices, who helped you?

No, ... I don't know ... who you mean ... no ... please. ...

You are too stubborn, two laps more executioner ...

CLICK, CLICK

AAAYYYYYYY

How her sister, Callia was tortured three times until her arms were almost disjointed.
004 (2).jpg
Finally she lost consciousness and the executioners left her on the rack for a few minutes.

Brazier.jpg
When Callia woke up again, she felt enormous heat on her bare skin. The young woman looked towards that source of heat and saw a brazier full of incandescent embers in which the tongs were heated.

The girl realized what was coming to her and began to beg crying.
003 (11).jpg
No, please, not that, not that, please tell me who I have to denounce.

Quintus smiled with sadism at Aurelius.

It is you who have to tell us those names.

But I don't know any names, I can't denounce innocents.

You are very stubborn girl, carnifex pinch both her tits at the same time.
003 (1).jpg
NOOOOOO, AAYYYYYYYY
005 (3).jpg
SSSHHH, SSSHHH

IIIIAAAAYAYY, AAAAYY
006 (1).jpg
The red-hot tongs burned her skin with a hideous hiss as the girl howled in pain.

AAAAAYYYYYYY

Let's twist her nipples but be very careful, don't tear them off yet.

009 (4).jpg
NO YOU ARE GOING TO TEAR ME, STOOOOPP

The torture went ahead until she fainted again

Back
Top Bottom