Regina Iudaeorum

Go to CruxDreams.com
He died in the arms of Captain Hardy of the Victory, supposedly with the last words 'Kiss me, Hardy'
And a grateful nation put up an enormous memorial and renamed the square 'Trafalgar Square.'

I used to pass through the square regularly, several times a week. He's so far up on that column you hardly look at him. The lions are more of a draw.

And the later Victorian age felt uncomfortable with "kiss me" and suggested that he had said "kismet", fate.

The Victory is preserved at Portsmouth of course, where the Historic Dockyard says:
wooden ships like Victory needed constant care and attention from the day they were launched. These repairs are simply the latest in a long tradition of regular upkeep.
I wonder if there is any truth in the story that in the 200 years since the days of Nelson every timber of the original ship has been replaced?

I used to pass through the square regularly, several times a week. He's so far up on that column you hardly look at him. The lions are more of a draw.

And the later Victorian age felt uncomfortable with "kiss me" and suggested that he had said "kismet", fate.

The Victory is preserved at Portsmouth of course, where the Historic Dockyard says:
wooden ships like Victory needed constant care and attention from the day they were launched. These repairs are simply the latest in a long tradition of regular upkeep.
I wonder if there is any truth in the story that in the 200 years since the days of Nelson every timber of the original ship has been replaced?

It's all certainly given rise to plenty of innuendo :rolleyes:

I don't know how many jokes I've heard around 'England expects...' and 'Nelson's Column' :rolleyes:

I think you might be right Phlebas. I suspect not much of the original is left, and at present there is a major restoration project going on, probably restoring previous restorations. And there are several companies who for some years have been selling various objects and furniture items made from timber 'certified to be from HMS Victory.'

I think you might be right Phlebas. I suspect not much of the original is left, and at present there is a major restoration project going on, probably restoring previous restorations. And there are several companies who for some years have been selling various objects and furniture items made from timber 'certified to be from HMS Victory.'

Yes, I bet they don't certify it as "guaranteed early 20th century restored timber from the HMS Victory"
or "made from railings known to have been installed in 1890"
or "Nelson guaranteed never to have been nearer than 50 years to this timber" :D

Let me visit on B & W painting again ;)

Original
View attachment 171359

My Version

View attachment 171360

Hope u all enjoy!:bdsm-heart:
Great image, Yupar. I love the grief-stricken women (Barb, Siss and Messa) at the foot of the crossed - all unusually overdressed by their standards, however!

Wonderful Yu! :bdsm-heart:

Yes, QP, that is Barb, Siss and Messa at the foot of the cross...they aren't grief-stricken, however. They are pleading to take the place of the two criminals on either side of their sweet sister Yupar. And if there are only three crosses, no matter....two of us can go back-to-back.;)

You have gotten really good at working with old masters Yupar :D
Great image, Yupar. I love the grief-stricken women (Barb, Siss and Messa) at the foot of the crossed - all unusually overdressed by their standards, however!
Thank you guys! :)
I'd not seen it, I'm in late !!!
But, what a pic !!!! Magnifiscent, my Yupar !!!! I kiss you "partout" !!!!! :D

Three cheers for Yupar !

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
Wonderful Yu! :bdsm-heart:

Yes, QP, that is Barb, Siss and Messa at the foot of the cross...they aren't grief-stricken, however. They are pleading to take the place of the two criminals on either side of their sweet sister Yupar. And if there are only three crosses, no matter....two of us can go back-to-back.;)
You two's words arr so so sweet, here my sweet kiss back wz thanks ;)
preity-zinta-fly-kiss.jpg

But, what a pic !!!! Magnifiscent, my Yupar !!!! I kiss you "partout" !!!!! :D

Hey, how come I never get a kiss when I post a manip?
What, oh, right, um, I see :oops:
(I'm not a girl)

Great work again Yu!

Hey, how come I never get a kiss when I post a manip?
What, oh, right, um, I see :oops:
(I'm not a girl)

Great work again Yu!
here fly kiss for u ;)
priyanka-kiss.gif
:)*******
------------

Let me show the steps how I do it in this kinda modified pic for knowledge n your advs back for me(to b better in future). ;)
Original
BnW Inri Original.jpg

Step 1 - I turned Jesus into my passion ;)
(the most difficult part). The body is still too strong for female figure as I changed frm male figure.
BnW Inri by Yupar step1.jpg
Step 2
I reduced her width wz clone tool. This step needs a bit of luck as well rather than skill.
BnW Inri by Yupar step2.jpg
Step3- Final
I made my figure shorter in height n conclusion on lighting ;)
BnW Inri by Yupar.jpg :)

Questions & suggestions are welcome :)

here fly kiss for u ;)
View attachment 171777
:)*******
------------

Let me show the steps how I do it in this kinda modified pic for knowledge n your advs back for me(to b better in future). ;)
Original
View attachment 171778

Step 1 - I turned Jesus into my passion ;)
(the most difficult part). The body is still too strong for female figure as I changed frm male figure.
View attachment 171779
Step 2
I reduced her width wz clone tool. This step needs a bit of luck as well rather than skill.
View attachment 171780
Step3- Final
I made my figure shorter in height n conclusion on lighting ;)
View attachment 171781 :)

Questions & suggestions are welcome :)

It is very well done, Yupar. I find black and white pictures harder to manip than color but you nailed it ...or should I say you nailed Yu...

Tree

So proficient:).... I have never tried to do manips myself, but fully appreciate how much work they must be to do....very impressive Yu!

Tree is so right when he says "You nailed Yu" ;)

It is very well done, Yupar. I find black and white pictures harder to manip than color but you nailed it ...or should I say you nailed Yu...

Tree
So proficient:).... I have never tried to do manips myself, but fully appreciate how much work they must be to do....very impressive Yu!

Tree is so right when he says "You nailed Yu" ;)
but another kinda nailing, I may need him as well :p:devil:
(i got this img frm foundation :D)

Attachments

• Queen Yupar's Last Supper.JPG
    Queen Yupar's Last Supper.JPG
    9.5 KB · Views: 433
Back
Top Bottom