Regina Iudaeorum

Go to CruxDreams.com
My Yupar aims to please, first a female Christ, the naked, then shaved...

...and her mastery of manipulations is quite good to say the least...

Tree

...I like the loin cloth best...
Yeap. I also think partially nudity is more attractive. :)
In fact, u may smile if u know this.
I did "shaved one" first, then "naked one". Loin cloth is the last I put it on as layer cut frm original pic :D But every img, I put different style of shadow even for clothed one :)

gorgeous Yupar. Surely how crucifixion images should be - not a loin-cloth anywhere

Yeah, it should b. Cuz soldiers are men, and victim is helpless ;) :)

Sunday's Special

Jesus's original
View attachment 147421

My Female Version
View attachment 147422

:)
I think every body would like to tear off her loin cloth :devil:
Here one question,
would u like to see her shaved pussy or bushes? :rolleyes:

I like the two versions , Yupar ... Sometimes, it's rather good to see a crucified woman with loincloth : it makes the pic more accorded with some mystical view of the crucifixion ...;)

I like the two versions , Yupar ... Sometimes, it's rather good to see a crucified woman with loincloth : it makes the pic more accorded with some mystical view of the crucifixion ...;)

Always something erotically appealing about that loincloth ... there is the thin, precarious dignity it affords...and the unnerving knowledge that it can be ripped away at any moment.

Always something erotically appealing about that loincloth ... there is the thin, precarious dignity it affords...and the unnerving knowledge that it can be ripped away at any moment.
Hey I also think like that too ;)
Hi5 my sisters!
Yeap. I also think partially nudity is more attractive. :)

This magnifiscent grotta , delicately hidden in this black thicket ...:rolleyes:

... but which men always want to compel and to penetrate !:mad:
What about for us ? We want to polish it first each other :):devil: or painting wz tongue ;)

Sorry for I cant b active too much due some of my RL issues.
But crux is still my dream as I faced blw experience in it too.

This is how I got intense orgasm yesterday by playing myself alone at home.

Stripped off my cloth, tied a rope around my hips. Fold up a piece of cloth in two and let it dangle on the rope to cover my crotch only.

Lay down on my bed, my face up to the pillow. My pussy rubbed the bed sheet slowly with me bubbling like an idiot, "Judas please slowly. Oh my goddess, I love you."
I kept myself imagining being a Queen of Jews having sex with her lover, till my loins began to moisten and I started to feel aroused.

"Noooo, I'm arrested by Romans."

Stood on my bed, put my both wrists into my hair tie and before my loin cloth... Imagined myself being before the balcony of Pilate. On my right, Barabas. I asked in shuddering voice, "Please free this man, I will take all your sins and die on the cross as Father's will. If you choose him, he will be crucified with loin cloth. If me, as my crime is sedition, So I will exposed my legs spread wide for all of you to see. You all will be much happier to see me naked on the cross rather than this man. "

The crowd's choice was me. I stripped off my loin cloth. My legs were weak, my hands pretended to shakily cover my breasts and sex. In reality I rubbed myself to arouse still more. I faced the great shame in my imaginary world.

I have prepared this device before all happened. -Four legs plastic stool. I put the tick maker pen tight in one its hole. The the dildo attached on stool with rope. Hand made double cornu for me.

Pilate ordered me, "Queen of Jews must suffer ultimate humiliation before her own people. She has to ride on this wooden pony and fuck herself till she cums!"

I licked the maker till it was well covered with my saliva for my easy slit in. My imagination was sucking Roman's cocks. My cunts was soaked wet already. The I slowly sit on tool as the maker pen's back end slit my anus slowly and carefully. I pushed aside the dildo for a while. Once the maker securely entered my ass hole, I do up and down two three time without slitting it out. Then my tied hand easily put dildo into my wet vagina. Then holding the dildo's end and stool together, my riding on double cornu started!

In my strong imagination - the crowd and soldiers were watching, their queen was riding and fucking herself shamelessly.

It is such ultimate humiliation. I moaned, "Father, why have you forsaken me? "

I was doing it till I got huge intense climax in pleasure and indignity, cried out "It is finished."

The most intense orgasm ever I have. I took nap and started this manip. Today morning, I had sex with my guy but not as happy as yesterday. One of the best orgasms I got. Today I finished this manip for all of you to enjoy:)

Asian Jesus By Yupar.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Stripped off my cloth, tied a rope around my hips. Fold up a piece of cloth in two and let it dangle on the rope to cover my crotch only.

Lay down on my bed, my face up to the pillow. My pussy rubbed the bed sheet slowly with me bubbling like an idiot, "Judas please slowly. Oh my goddess, I love you."
I kept myself imagining being a Queen of Jews having sex with her lover, till my loins began to moisten and I started to feel aroused.

Stood on my bed, put my both wrists into my hair tie and before my loin cloth... Imagined myself being before the balcony of Pilate. On my right, Barabas. I asked in shuddering voice, "Please free this man, I will take all your sins and die on the cross as Father's will. If you choose him, he will be crucified with loin cloth. If me, as my crime is sedition, So I will exposed my legs spread wide for all of you to see. You all will be much happier to see me naked on the cross rather than this man. "

The crowd's choice was me. I stripped off my loin cloth. My legs were weak, my hands pretended to shakily cover my breasts and sex. In reality I rubbed myself to arouse still more. I faced the great shame in my imaginary world.

I have prepared this device before all happened. -Four legs plastic stool. I put the tick maker pen tight in one its hole. The the dildo attached on stool with rope. Hand made double cornu for me.

Pilate ordered me, "Queen of Jews must suffer ultimate humiliation before her own people. She has to ride on this wooden pony and fuck herself till she cums!"

I licked the maker till it was well covered with my saliva for my easy slit in. My imagination was sucking Roman's cocks. My cunts was soaked wet already. The I slowly sit on tool as the maker pen's back end slit my anus slowly and carefully. I pushed aside the dildo for a while. Once the maker securely entered my ass hole, I do up and down two three time without slitting it out. Then my tied hand easily put dildo into my wet vagina. Then holding the dildo's end and stool together, my riding on double cornu started!

In my strong imagination - the crowd and soldiers were watching, their queen was riding and fucking herself shamelessly.

I was doing it till I got huge intense climax in pleasure and indignity, cried out "It is finished."

The most intense orgasm ever I have. I took nap and started this manip. Today morning, I had sex with my guy but not as happy as yesterday. One of the best orgasms I got. Today I finished this manip for all of you to enjoy:)

OMG OMG...Yu! Whew....:very_hot::very_hot::very_hot::very_hot:

Amazing and so personal, Yupar. And what a photo. That girl really has been flogged terribly

Original -
maxresdefault.jpg
Just wish you all to know I changed the lower body ti b feminine as well. ;)

OMG OMG...Yu! Whew....:very_hot::very_hot::very_hot::very_hot:
I'm exhausted Barb !
tumblr_mduof2dP8w1rl25tto1_1280.jpg

But...
I wont tell what u are doing :p

Caprice_Cam_Girl_Part1_Hegre_Art2_big.jpg
That's the way we are ;)
flower2 ***<3
Amazing and so personal, Yupar. And what a photo. That girl really has been flogged terribly
Thanks ;) Yes so bad to b same as like original taste :) and some reasons as well ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom