Regina Iudaeorum

Go to CruxDreams.com
Sorry for I cannt avtive much cuz of my RL. But once i get a chane, i wish to contribute my crux frd like this ;)
Hope u guys enjoy!

The choice

View attachment 231597

Why...why they stripped me naked not like him, who still can keep his modesty? They want to humiliate me more because I'm a female prisoner. No, I don't think so. They framed me, arrested me and are now pushing people to choose me. The governor said, as a Roman's mercy,he will give me a chance to be set free by letting people choose between me and that man, a dangerous criminal and murderer. I was hoping for good things and believing him. Now I realize there's no mercy actually. Those old prophets want me to die. People will definitely choose me and ask to crucify me, wishing to see my cruelly exposed body struggling on a cross.

"oh my Goddess, what kinda crimes I have beem comitted for this horrible fate?"

p.s thanks to Madiosi for bg pic n RR :)

Don't worry, Yupar, I'm sure the crowd will do the decent and honourable thing....:rolleyes: :D

Why...why they stripped me naked not like him, who still can keep his modesty? . . . . . People will definitely choose me and ask to crucify me, wishing to see my cruelly exposed body struggling on a cross.

Yes, he is stacking the odds. He knows what they will choose, he shows them what they will get. They don't want to see a lardy bearded man on the cross, they want to see your slender female body, that bush so inviting, that face with promise of agony and humiliation to come. Your arms stretched, your legs straining, your belly and chest heaving with each fighting breath. You are beautiful, and exotic, and look so innocent. Of course they will choose you.

Great work, Yupar. Brilliant. I love it. The girl is lovely, and looks so vulnerable, dreading what is to come. And she blends into the pic wonderfully. I love some of the little touches that I detect too, little improvements and additions. I look forward to next time you have a break from RL :D

I hadn't noticed before, but in the background pic, because of the way the two soldiers on the right are standing one behind the other, one with his hand on his sword and one holding a spear, it appears that the man in front is holding the spear with two right hands :)

Don't worry, Yupar, I'm sure the crowd will do the decent and honourable thing....:rolleyes: :D
I eanna know what'sthat ? :D:devil:
Yes, he is stacking the odds. He knows what they will choose, he shows them what they will get. They don't want to see a lardy bearded man on the cross, they want to see your slender female body, that bush so inviting, that face with promise of agony and humiliation to come. Your arms stretched, your legs straining, your belly and chest heaving with each fighting breath. You are beautiful, and exotic, and look so innocent. Of course they will choose you.

Great work, Yupar. Brilliant. I love it. The girl is lovely, and looks so vulnerable, dreading what is to come. And she blends into the pic wonderfully. I love some of the little touches that I detect too, little improvements and additions. I look forward to next time you have a break from RL :D

I hadn't noticed before, but in the background pic, because of the way the two soldiers on the right are standing one behind the other, one with his hand on his sword and one holding a spear, it appears that the man in front is holding the spear with two right hands :)
yeah i dont touch on right side anythg even i planned to put naked black guy wz erected cock. dont hv much time lah :(

but here I hv colourful version which will follow up by RR bit ;)

p.s let me post a full img this time my admins :)

C360_2015-05-14-23-08-32-721.jpg
Who will you choose? That guy or me ? :devil:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahhh admi, which other slavegirls grumble and moan as much as she does? Pp is yet to find one.
Pp, I dont wanna to b slave girl, just wanna b Queen who will b crucified naked as like common criminal ;)

Yu!

These. Idiots are just school kids!

I'm sorry that I didn't reply earlier.

No one realizes that it's you so relax. ;)

Besties!

flower2

:D

No Yupar. Pp is only referring to one grumbling Barbaria here. Yupar can be a Queen crucified as she wishes.
:)
Yu!

These. Idiots are just school kids!

I'm sorry that I didn't reply earlier.

No one realizes that it's you so relax. ;)

Besties!

flower2
No problem my sissy :), actually not so relax, I m now sleepy at work cuz of i was doing it on my rest times :D

View attachment 231681
Who will you choose? That guy or me ? :devil:

Indeed it does seem the contest was rigged against the young prophetess, was it her fault that her Goddess chose her as a vessel? I though not but the crowd was consumed with lust and bitter envy at her exotic beauty. "Crucify her," Called out the men, thinking they would gaze upon her sweating writhing body, "Crucify her," Screamed the women, thinking they would destroy that beauty that so entranced their men.

Indeed it does seem the contest was rigged against the young prophetess, was it her fault that her Goddess chose her as a vessel? I though not but the crowd was consumed with lust and bitter envy at her exotic beauty. "Crucify her," Called out the men, thinking they would gaze upon her sweating writhing body, "Crucify her," Screamed the women, thinking they would destroy that beauty that so entranced their men.

:'(
Crucifixion-9-Mix-39.jpg :devil:
p.s it is not my manip :D

RR was only partly correct... There were more than a few women in the crowd that want to see her writhing on the cross for the same reason the men do!!!

Crucify her

Tree

There is a tragic, erotic inevitability to the selection of the girl. By comparison, the bearded guy is as good as free. We don't want the girl dead, really, but we have to see this story and watch her play out the final stage.

We can always kill off the bearded guy quietly another time, if we need to, but he's a bit of an unwanted complication and distraction from the real "passion".

There is a tragic, erotic inevitability to the selection of the girl. By comparison, the bearded guy is as good as free. We don't want the girl dead, really, but we have to see this story and watch her play out the final stage.

We can always kill off the bearded guy quietly another time, if we need to, but he's a bit of an unwanted complication and distraction from the real "passion".

Indeed :)

And you may find this interesting Yupar's Passion - Regina Iudaeorum which can also be found in the archives here thanks to Admi :)

RR was only partly correct... There were more than a few women in the crowd that want to see her writhing on the cross for the same reason the men do!!!

Crucify her

Tree
yeah, Tree dont miss out that point :devil:
Indeed :)

And you may find this interesting Yupar's Passion - Regina Iudaeorum which can also be found in the archives here thanks to Admi :)
:):):devil::devil::):devil::)

Cheers. I have seen that. It's excellent. One of the best.
:)
my badge of dubious honor, I guess :rolleyes:
Yayyyyy Barb is here :)
I thought u are on vacation my dear;)

Back
Top Bottom