Retaking the hills

Go to CruxDreams.com
But for slaves like Barbara, the black-market slave auctions are much more demeaning. They are presented as captured slaves and denied any protections granted by the state. They are often held in bondage that isn’t allowed even for animals.

View attachment 914674
I love when slaves are displayed that way. Lifted arms not only expose their armpits (don't ask me why I like them... I just do :p) but also present their breasts in such a way to invite gropping or slapping.

Their legs are not tied to reveal their female parts. But sometimes it's a part of the fun for a customer to slap their thighs open to perform an intimate inspection. If one tries to close her legs, you can always help her getting her senses back by giving a few hearty slaps upon her breasts.

Just remember that you don't have to pull your fingers out before doing so since you can use the other hand for the job. The sense of her inner muscles twitching with each impact can be quite a pleasant feeling that you may want to experience.

Should Barbara concern herself with Tree’s barbeque?

hpic a.jpg

Surely Tree is not the vermin he appears to be! He couldn’t lower himself to live-spitting her.

book21s5- spit barb.jpg

He wouldn’t cook her alive over a searing fire, would he?

book21s3- spit jpeg.jpg

Barb could only wait in her cell until the day of his barbeque to find the answer.

barb 014 b.jpg

Should Barbara concern herself with Tree’s barbeque?

View attachment 915154

Surely Tree is not the vermin he appears to be! He couldn’t lower himself to live-spitting her.

View attachment 915153

He wouldn’t cook her alive over a searing fire, would he?

View attachment 915152

Barb could only wait in her cell until the day of his barbeque to find the answer.

View attachment 915155
Being an impatient sort, I hate waiting and guessing games, I know Tree is doing this to torment me! It’s not fair and I intend to get even!

I’d also like to lodge a complaint with the management about the height of these cell windows. I can barely see out!

And how about some central heating. And better food too!

Last edited:
Tree’s barbeque day arrives…

Four ‘black -market’ slaves are held in a holding cell. Their hands are cuffed behind their backs and they wear nothing else.

prison 215 c.jpg

A couple of Tree’s relatives come to the cell door and one of them says “Mary Ann, get up.”

She does as she is told but is less than graceful with her hands cuffed behind her back and her bare feet on the slick concrete floor. Tree’s nephew didn’t notice as he opened the cell door and pulled Medan out of the cell.

Mary Ann is doubled over as he drags her from the cell. She cranes her neck to look up at the man and says “You don’t have to be so rough. I’ll go where you want me to.”

prison 175 a.jpg

“Damn right you will” he snarls. “You’re going to star at Tree’s barbeque.”

He leads her into a workshop. There are tools all over the room and they are used to fasten Mary Ann into a special cage. She is posed less than graceful and is immobilized in the cage.

cook 32 a.jpg

“This is hardly comfortable” Mary Ann groans.

As the men uncuff her hand from behind her back one of them says “Just wait a while. It will feel fine until you are barbequed.”

As has been mentioned, female slavery was passed with bi-partisan support but it passed in the congress- not by a public vote. Some women objected to being enslaved. One was Ms. Barbara Moore from a northern blue state. Moore found the thought of being publicly auctioned in the nude rather repulsive and vowed she would never be sold that way.

View attachment 914418

Her objections only rose when she was selected to be sold as a slave. Stripped of her clothing she was presented on the stage to be sold. To her chagrin, a Ms. Messaline purchased her to be used as a sex toy!

View attachment 914422

This transaction pleased Messaline but Barbara soon made a escape. She didn’t care if Messaline treated her well. She was not going to be owned by anyone!

View attachment 914421

Of course, Barbara was caught and justifiably punished.

View attachment 914417

So Barbara escaped again! This time Messaline hired Gunner to capture Barbara. He succeded.

View attachment 914419

He also gave Barbara a lesson in humility, in his own way.

View attachment 914420

Messaline was not pleased with Barbara and would have her tight little auctioned at a black-market auction.
Some great pics there especially the one of Alice Kiss.

“It will feel fine until you are barbequed.” What could this mean? We will find out soon enough, I suppose.

Meanwhile, Barb, Kathy, and Eulalia sit handcuffed in the holding cell unaware of Mary Ann’s or their own fate.

prison 215 e.jpg

Tree’s relatives came to the cell, opened the door, and ordered the three women to follow them. The women did, awkwardly with their hands still bound behind their backs.

death walk 003.jpg

Outside of the basement of Tree’s basement jail the guards removed their wrist restrains and placed a heavy crossbar on each of the women’s shoulders. Collars joined with chains were locked around their necks and they were led up the hill.

hill 100 crosses 14.jpg

Barbara protests “You can’t crucify us! We’re American citizens!”

“You are all escaped slaves. Death on the cross is really too good for you” one of the guards growls.

The women get to the top of the hill and Kathy is first to be nailed to her cross. She howls like a wounded animal as the spikes nail her to her cross.

crux nail 011.jpg

Next is Eulalia. She does her best to maintain her composure as she is nailed to her cross.

crux nail 019.jpg

She only yelped a couple of times as the massive spikes ripped through her limbs.

Finally, it is Barbara’s turn. She whimpers “You aren’t going to do that to me, are you?”

crux nail 036.jpg

Tree is less than sympathetic and proceeds to pound the spikes through Barb’s wrists and feet.

crux nail 010.jpg

The three slaves are nailed to their crosses only waiting for the men to raise the crosses and hang them crucified from the wood structures.

crux nail 012.jpg

Kathy watched helplessly as the men approach her nailed on the reclined cross.

Tree’s relatives came to the cell, opened the door, and ordered the three women to follow them. The women did, awkwardly with their hands still bound behind their backs.

death walk 003.jpg
Well, it is in fact rather awkward to walk that way, especially while being rudely pawed and generally molested by the likes of Bull and Gunner!

hill 100 crosses 14.jpg

I forgot where we are. That excuse would only work if we were about to be crucified in a blue state!

Finally, it is Barbara’s turn. She whimpers “You aren’t going to do that to me, are you?”

crux nail 036.jpg

Tree is less than sympathetic and proceeds to pound the spikes through Barb’s wrists and feet.

Meany!!!!!!

Last edited:
Kathy, Barbara, and Eulalia are nailed to their crosses and are about to be raised to hanged crucified both for the entertainment of Tree’s barbeque guests and the women’s own demise.

Kathy is raised first.
crux lift 002.jpg

If being nailed to the cross had been the worst pain she had ever felt, hanging from the cross by her outstretched arms is by far worse.

The grew moves over to Eulalia’s cross and begin to raise her cross.

crux lift 001.jpg

Again, stoically Eul remained mostly quiet even as her body stretched her arms as she hangs from the spikes through her wrists.

The crew moves to Barbara’s cross. Tired from lifting Kathy and Eul, they use ropes to hoist Barbara’s cross. She tries to ignore the pain running through her limbs as she is raised.

crux lift 003.jpg

It takes only a few moments, but Barbara hangs crucified.

crux lift 004.jpg

Kathy looks over at me and asks “What do we do now?”

I struggle to take a breath. With a sigh I say “We wait to die.”

crux 371.jpg

Barbara is overly optimistic. There is more involved than a slow death hanging naked from their crosses.

The three slave women have been crucified for their numerous escapes from their masters. Some may find this to be a cruel and excessive method to execute the slave-women, but it is allowed under the Female Slave act of 2020. You must recall as slaves the women surrender most human rights and as repeated escapees, their current owner can ‘dispose’ of them however he or she wishes.

And Tree is hosting his annual fall barbeque in northwest Arkansas. So one of the attractions is Barb’s, Kathy’s and Eulalia’s crucifixions. Their march to the hill and their crucifixions pleased the crowd but after an hour of the women hanging on their crosses the excitement below them dulled.

For their crucifixions they put up a pretty good show.

barb crux 46.jpg

Barbara howled like a wounded animal as she hung nailed to the face of her cross. Her agony only pleased Tree’s guests.

Kathy did a rather animated dance on her cross, pressing up on her broken feet so she could more easily draw her next breath.

crux kathy 001.jpg

Eul hanged most calm from her cross. She, like Barb and Kathy, was nailed to her cross stretched naked before the crowd. She flinched only from the pain the spikes inflicted on her limbs and only struggled to raise her body when the need to breathe outweighed the agony she was in.

eul rides 2 jpeg.jpg

After an hour and a half of being crucified the three slaves slowed as they hanged from their crosses. It was then Tree unveiled his surprise. His relatives carried out the cage that Mary Ann was bound in. With her screaming in protest they laid her, bound in the cage, over the smoldering fire of the barbeque pit!

cook 054.jpg

She was to be cooked alive!

Barbara realized what was happening and she screamed “You animal! You can’t do that to her!”

Tree took a drag on his cigarette and said to Barb “I have and if you don’t shut up I can have a second fire built for you.”

crux 184 e.jpg

Barb looked down at him in disbelief. The cross was not an easy way to die but she wasn’t ready to be cooked to death either.

barb crux 46.jpg

Barbara howled like a wounded animal as she hung nailed to the face of her cross. Her agony only pleased Tree’s guests.
AIREEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEE!!!!! :p

crux 184 e.jpg

Barb looked down at him in disbelief. The cross was not an easy way to die but she wasn’t ready to be cooked to death either.

I prefer to look on the bright side ... at least I was never forced to swallow ;)

Mary Ann has been condemned to death by being cooked to death over a barbecue pit. As inhumane as you might think this is, Mary Ann suffered only a bit more than a half hour over the flames before she expired over the fire.

cook 032.jpg

It was a painful way to be executed but Bull and Gunner made sure she was turned regularly over the fire, basting her as needed to extend her suffering. But the fire was more than she could take and she died before being cooked for more than an hour.

cook 055.jpg

Barbara bitched from her cross how cruel it was to kill Mary Ann that way. Tree just looked up at her and said “At least she is done suffering. You look like you’ll last a few days hanging from your cross.”

barb crux 18.jpg

Silently she concedes he could be right. Night came all too swiftly. A few drunks gathered around the three crucified slaves. One said “I’m going to bed. I have to get up early enough to watch them finish these bitches.”

Barb stared up at the night sky, wondering how they would ‘finish’ their suffering.

crux 011 A.jpg

The agony of her crucifixion would last the long night.

Barbara bitched from her cross how cruel it was to kill Mary Ann that way. Tree just looked up at her and said “At least she is done suffering. You look like you’ll last a few days hanging from your cross.”

barb crux 18.jpg
Tree does the compassion and empathy thing so well ...

Barb stared up at the night sky, wondering how they would ‘finish’ their suffering.

crux 011 A.jpg

Starlight, star bright. I wish I may I wish I might ... get off this friggin’ cross before daylight!

He leads her into a workshop. There are tools all over the room and they are used to fasten Mary Ann into a special cage. She is posed less than graceful and is immobilized in the cage.

cook 32 a.jpg
This is getting quite creative now. :) One can only anticipate how the cage and tools will be used.

“This is hardly comfortable” Mary Ann groans.
Has she ever been in a "Tree" story before? I don't think comfort was specified as a feature for the characters. :D

Collars joined with chains were locked around their necks and they were led up the hill.

hill 100 crosses 14.jpg

Ah. Normal service is returning. :) And we were worried that something unconscionable, like live spit roasting, might happen. Should have known that Tree maintains higher standards. Well done.

Tree is less than sympathetic
One can have standards, and still be unsympathetic. I can see that.
Barbara is overly optimistic.
Yes, she always seems to have that optimism, despite spending so much time hanging from crosses. Uncanny, really.
With her screaming in protest they laid her, bound in the cage, over the smoldering fire of the barbeque pit!

cook 054.jpg

She was to be cooked alive!
You see? Not live-spit-roasted at all. Just, er, roasted, um, alive. :rolleyes: :facepalm::eek:

Back
Top Bottom