Roxie Is Tagged

Go to CruxDreams.com
Let’s be honest here- Barbaria is screwed by her posts showing her abject lust for Roxie and Siss and Siss’ defiant speech did not leave much wiggle-room for an appeal either. The famed attorney Gloria Almostred took Roxie’s case not on the thought she would be paid but for the press coverage. When the appeal process ended Almostred called a press conference to announce the results of the appeal. Roxie was brought into the conference room with her hands cuffed behind her back. Hundreds of flashes went off startling her and momentarily blinding her.
DB Dark Princess.jpg
She would have been bewildered by such attention clothed but being brought out bound and naked was humiliating. Even though she had been marched to court chained and naked, this is nothing she would become used to. Besides when she went to court Siss and Barb were with her to give her strength. Gloria Almostred seated her at a table littered with microphones. As she helped slide Roxie’s chair forward one reporter called out “Can we assume you did not get Roxanne off the hook?”

Almostred shot him an icy glare and said “Does it look like I got her off, you dumbass?”
d allmostred in court.jpg
Let’s listen into the press conference…

Were you able to get her punishment reduced?

“I was fortunate to even get an appeal heard after the crap defense Tree presented.”

Does that mean you were unable to get her sentence reduced from death on a cross?

“I was not.”

What did you base your appeal on?

“First there was the completely incompetent defense presented by that drunk, Tree. I argue for a new trial but the Director of Judicial Affairs for the IMA (Ed. note- Imperial Moral Authority, the governing body if the IMF) sited the volumes of evidence and determined even a brilliant attorney such as myself could not have avoided Roxanne’s conviction.

“I then pointed out that Roxanne has been a member of Crux Forums only since late June of 2014 and likely did not understand being the lesbian whore slut that she is could get her in such trouble.”

What was the Director’s reply?

“It was something on the order of ‘Gloria, you really aren’t going to use the ignorance of the law excuse, are you?’”

What did you do then?

“I offered to get on my knees and suck his cock if showed Roxanne mercy.”

And?

dr s 001.jpg
“He laughed and said “Why would I want you to do that when I can have the Bailiff Ulrika?”

May we ask Roxanne questions?

“Certainly but due to her status if you address her directly, you must do so as ‘condemned cunt’ instead of using her given name.”

Rox… umm… Condemned cunt, how does it feel that you will be executed on a cross less than a year after you joined the Crux Forums?”

“I’m going to be sick” Roxie said as she as she struggled to her feet to leave the press conference…
owp 183.jpg

Tree

Gloria Almostred is based on the American attorney Gloria Allred that seems to get involved with any case (or non-case) that is widely covered by cable news. She is as ubiquitous as Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson if more than a few networks show up…

Let’s be honest here- Barbaria is screwed by her posts showing her abject lust for Roxie and Siss and Siss’ defiant speech did not leave much wiggle-room for an appeal either. The famed attorney Gloria Almostred took Roxie’s case not on the thought she would be paid but for the press coverage. When the appeal process ended Almostred called a press conference to announce the results of the appeal. Roxie was brought into the conference room with her hands cuffed behind her back. Hundreds of flashes went off startling her and momentarily blinding her.
View attachment 181979
She would have been bewildered by such attention clothed but being brought out bound and naked was humiliating. Even though she had been marched to court chained and naked, this is nothing she would become used to. Besides when she went to court Siss and Barb were with her to give her strength. Gloria Almostred seated her at a table littered with microphones. As she helped slide Roxie’s chair forward one reporter called out “Can we assume you did not get Roxanne off the hook?”

Almostred shot him an icy glare and said “Does it look like I got her off, you dumbass?”
View attachment 181978
Let’s listen into the press conference…

Were you able to get her punishment reduced?

“I was fortunate to even get an appeal heard after the crap defense Tree presented.”

Does that mean you were unable to get her sentence reduced from death on a cross?

“I was not.”

What did you base your appeal on?

“First there was the completely incompetent defense presented by that drunk, Tree. I argue for a new trial but the Director of Judicial Affairs for the IMA (Ed. note- Imperial Moral Authority, the governing body if the IMF) sited the volumes of evidence and determined even a brilliant attorney such as myself could not have avoided Roxanne’s conviction.

“I then pointed out that Roxanne has been a member of Crux Forums only since late June of 2014 and likely did not understand being the lesbian whore slut that she is could get her in such trouble.”

What was the Director’s reply?

“It was something on the order of ‘Gloria, you really aren’t going to use the ignorance of the law excuse, are you?’”

What did you do then?

“I offered to get on my knees and suck his cock if showed Roxanne mercy.”

And?

View attachment 181980
“He laughed and said “Why would I want you to do that when I can have the Bailiff Ulrika?”

May we ask Roxanne questions?

“Certainly but due to her status if you address her directly, you must do so as ‘condemned cunt’ instead of using her given name.”

Rox… umm… Condemned cunt, how does it feel that you will be executed on a cross less than a year after you joined the Crux Forums?”

“I’m going to be sick” Roxie said as she as she struggled to her feet to leave the press conference…
View attachment 181981

Tree

Gloria Almostred is based on the American attorney Gloria Allred that seems to get involved with any case (or non-case) that is widely covered by cable news. She is as ubiquitous as Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson if more than a few networks show up…

Phew!

Thank God Tree's brought us back to the point :rolleyes:

I had to scroll up to the top to check I was on Cruxforums and not some ladies wear site :doh:

View attachment 181954 Or, should I wear this?...We women can be so indecisive about outfits:rolleyes:....ooohhh, so excited for the opportunity to address this class.....perhaps I can use the forum to do an expose on the evils of the IMF.....maybe recruit some wide-eyed innocent students to be shock troops for the coming rebellion.;)

Messa is ready .... maxresdefault.jpg ... even by the net ...04-500x375.jpg ;)

The condemned cunt Roxie is brought back to the dungeon-like ‘cell’ in the deep subbasement of Admi’s obsolete rented prison. Since she had discussed escape extra measures were taken to be sure she was secured…
dungeon 004.jpg
Meanwhile, Professor Barbaria Moore was being driven back to her place of employment, the University of the Virgin Martyrs (since she was condemned to die on a cross, it was cheaper for the university to place here on a paid administrative leave than to outright fire her before her execution).
hang 026.jpg
Bull opened the driver door and hopped in the seat. Barb asked if he was going to rape her. He glared at her and said “You aren’t worthy of my dick. You make fun of me on other threads for being a Neanderthal and don’t even know I have a degree in IMF law from Harvard and am an Oxford scholar on the genesis of the IMA’s global rise. You women look at a man and think we are living breathing dildos but I have feelings too.”

“Awwww Bull, it was just in fun” Barb purred.

“And I’ll have fun watching you in the lecture hall today and while your tits and ass dance on the cross at the festival. Tree asked me if I wanted to nail you to the cross but I told him I’d rather do Roxie or Siss.”

He seems mad at me. Somehow I feel hurt he does not want to ram his unhumanly massive cock into my ass -Barbaria

Tree

I get out of the car and my teaching assistant leads me to the lecture hall that I once reigned over. I am less than happy about this as I had taken this bitch under my wing and brought her along faster than she could have rose. She received tuition stipends and free boarding at the University of the Virgin Martyrs because of me. I angrily whisper “Karen, what are you doing? I took good care of you! Why are you doing this to me?”
hang 027.jpg
“I was no less your whore than if a pimp such as Wragg controlled me. I only wish is that I could drive the spikes through your wrists and feet, Professor Moore!” She hissed as she ripped my jacket and blouse off. She draped a rope around my neck and pulled it taut and added “I’d love to hang you right now but I think watching you writhe between the spikes will soothe my itch”…
hang 029.jpg
She seems angry…

-Barbaria…

Tree

Wow!!! You do make pedagogy sound like a dirty word!!!!:rolleyes:

(That second pic looks like a young Madonna..is it she? I saw something on-line recently that she did some nudie posing before becoming famous.))

Yes, Madonna posed nude before becoming famous. Pics were published in Penthouse and/or Playboy once people knew who she was. Certainly can be found around the net. But no doubt TC will have them posted here by this time tomorrow! :D

He seems mad at me. Somehow I feel hurt he does not want to ram his unhumanly massive cock into my ass -Barbaria

Tree

prof.jpg Can't believe I said that...somehow that quote must have been taken out of context....no footnotes or references....hmmmmmmm...tsk tsk... "D -" on this piece of shoddy scholarly writing Tree.

Nor can I believe that pile of crap about Bull having earned advanced degrees.....what rot (I have been spending too much time at Cruxton Abbey ... I am starting to pick up Britspeak:eek:)

I get out of the car and my teaching assistant leads me to the lecture hall that I once reigned over. I am less than happy about this as I had taken this bitch under my wing and brought her along faster than she could have rose. She received tuition stipends and free boarding at the University of the Virgin Martyrs because of me. I angrily whisper “Karen, what are you doing? I took good care of you! Why are you doing this to me?”
View attachment 182093
“I was no less your whore than if a pimp such as Wragg controlled me. I only wish is that I could drive the spikes through your wrists and feet, Professor Moore!” She hissed as she ripped my jacket and blouse off. She draped a rope around my neck and pulled it taut and added “I’d love to hang you right now but I think watching you writhe between the spikes will soothe my itch”…
View attachment 182092
She seems angry…

-Barbaria…

Tree

really nah.jpg Why is everyone so angry with me? I am so sweet and wholesome and nice....never have anything bad to say about anyone....and now every post ends with "he/she seems angry". Why do the innocents always suffer so ????:confused:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom