Roxie Is Tagged

Go to CruxDreams.com
Little gives Joan Tree much more satisfaction than tormenting Professor Barbaria Moore before the class Barb taught before she was condemned to die on the cross. Barb was brought to University of the Virgin Martyrs shackled and chained.
perp walk 31.jpg
She was brought to the auditorium where she had lectured. Joan Tree addressed the class that used to be Barb’s as she blindfolded her. “This bitch thinks she can teach you something. She will but not the way she thought she would.”

Joan bound Barb’s wrists behind her back then cranked and lifted Barb’s until she was standing strappado. Joan said “You think this cunt is hurting now? She has yet to get what she deserves!”

Joan ripped my blouse open, cut off my bra, and shoved pins through my nipples! I whined “I would give anything to kill you, bitch!”
strappado 027.jpg
“I think I will win that race” Joan laughed…

Tree

Little gives Joan Tree much more satisfaction than tormenting Professor Barbaria Moore before the class Barb taught before she was condemned to die on the cross. Barb was brought to University of the Virgin Martyrs shackled and chained.
View attachment 182925
She was brought to the auditorium where she had lectured. Joan Tree addressed the class that used to be Barb’s as she blindfolded her. “This bitch thinks she can teach you something. She will but not the way she thought she would.”

Joan bound Barb’s wrists behind her back then cranked and lifted Barb’s until she was standing strappado. Joan said “You think this cunt is hurting now? She has yet to get what she deserves!”

Joan ripped my blouse open, cut off my bra, and shoved pins through my nipples! I whined “I would give anything to kill you, bitch!”
View attachment 182926
“I think I will win that race” Joan laughed…

Tree

And I thought this was a guest lecture....when do I get the floor to deliver my speech????:confused:

I just love b&w, especially in the hands of artists who can work wonders with light and shade.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom