Science Fiction, Fantasy & Human (& other) Beings in Peril

Go to CruxDreams.com
By the way and concerning unusual stone formations:

You will possibly find it hard to believe but I went to my first school in Germany in a very little village "really almost under" the table of the devil where I even had many breakfasts with other kids from my school-class in many summer mornings of the early 1970's !!!

I sometimes even wonder if this is the reason why I landed here in these forums with some of my "kinky ideas" but when you went to school so near to the devil's home like I did in my childhood ...
:firedevil: :facepalm:

Yes, OK, I know ... pareidolias ...

... and official websites even from the European Space Agency like this one in German are mentioning these many surpising pareidolias on Mars (but there should also be one page in English about the "Mystery of Cydonia") :

On the other hand, there are also persons of whom you should think that they are really serious people, but then, they tell you in their latest books and publications something like this and you can only ask yourself: Does this man mean this serious, is this a kind of Alzheimer, will he show the assumed and incredible contacts of his civilized nation and his allies in order to intimidate the many enemies of these countries - or is he simply telling the truth because he is old and has nothing any more to fear in this world?
But if he is telling the truth, there could be much more on Mars than we have ever seen up to now:

The following quotations by ...

... from:

Speaking in an interview to Yediot Aharonot, Haim Eshed – who served as the head of Israel's space program for nearly 30 years and is a three-time recipient of the Israel Security Award – explained that Israel and the US have both been dealing with aliens for years.

And this by no means refers to immigrants, with Eshed clarifying the existence of a "Galactic Federation."

The 87-year-old former head of the Defense Ministry's Space Division gave further descriptions about exactly what sort of agreements have been made between the aliens and the US, which ostensibly have been made because they wish to research and understand "the fabric of the universe." This cooperation includes a secret underground base on Mars, where there are American and alien representatives.

If true, this would coincide with US President Donald Trump's creation of the Space Force as the fifth branch of the US armed forces, though it is unclear how long this sort of relationship, if any, has been going on between the US and its reported extraterrestrial allies.

But Eshed insists that Trump was aware of them, and that he was "on the verge" of disclosing their existence. However, the Galactic Federation reportedly stopped him from doing so, saying they wished to prevent mass hysteria since they felt humanity needed to "evolve and reach a stage where we will... understand what space and spaceships are," Yediot Aharonot reported.

As for why he's chosen to reveal this information now, Eshed explained that the timing was simply due to how much the academic landscape has changed, and how respected he is in academia.

"If I had come up with what I’m saying today five years ago, I would have been hospitalized," he explained to Yediot.

He added that "today, they’re already talking differently. I have nothing to lose. I’ve received my degrees and awards; I am respected in universities abroad, where the trend is also changing."

OK, we will one day see ...

... but even the most unusual pareidolias I know up to now are ... hrm ... really impressive:

Ashampoo_Snap_2021.11.17_16h38m38s_010_.jpg

In the meantime, I think that the wind on Mars is really a great natural artist ... maybe too great to be true but I really do not know what to say more.

... and I would have loved these Mars probes like "Curiosity" to have a closer look on such picture motifs like these ones, but unfortunately, they never had "enough time":

Ashampoo_Snap_2021.11.17_16h07m54s_006_.jpg Ashampoo_Snap_2021.11.17_16h13m51s_009_.jpg ... etc.

On the internet, you can really find everything which fits to any opinion and I like the most such internet pages like this one from "National Geographic" with links to other pages so that you can see different and even opposite opinions:

... in which there is a link to a "Scott Waring's" opinion and another additional link to the opposite opinion of scientists to this opinion:

In any case, in my opinion, there can be many pareidolias for a human mind in all the universe but the sheer numbers of pareidolias on Mars are a bit "suprising" for me and for example, I would really once like to see the wind on any planet to carve out a relatively small "floating spoon" - like in the posting above - from stones or sand in a time lapse movie.

Maybe, it is really a phenomenon of nature but I cannot really explain it for my own mind and I do not really accept it as long as I cannot really explain it for myself.

Can the remaining population of Europe after the Black Death be considered an example of herd immunity?
In this thread, there once was this question and just yesterday, I read an article in the German version of "National Geographic" which shows that everything is more complicated than we thought before:

Excerpts in translated English:

"All four of the identified genes (in the remains and skeletons of Black Death's victims) are generally involved in the production of proteins that protect our system from invading pathogens. People can then carry different variations of them. Studies of the old DNA samples revealed the specific gene variants that people who survived a plague infection had in them. Especially one gene variant, called ERAP2, was noticeable: people with this variant survived the black death with a 40 percent higher probability than people with another variant.
And this is particularly exciting with the variants identified in connection with the plague. Because the gene variant, which was responsible for surviving the plague alive at the time, can additionally trigger autoimmune diseases, which are presumably more noticeable today than then. For example, ERAP2 is related to chronic inflammatory bowel disease, Crohn's disease. One of the other gene variants identified is associated with rheumatoid arthritis, also an autoimmune disease. "The positive aspects of the selection towards the pathogen defense of pathogens such as Y. pestis are now weighed up by the immune disorders," says the researchers."

Translated from:

https://www.nationalgeographic.de/g...-pest-bis-heute-unser-immunsystem-beeinflusst

So, it seems that big parts of the remaining population of Europe after the "Black Death" had some genes which made them "more immune" than others - already before this plague started, but exactly these genes seem to be or have been also so aggressive against potential diseases that they sometimes cause auto-immune attacks against the own body like Morbus Crohn or rheumatoid arthritis.
Today, we would not die so easily from the "Black Death", but for this evolutional achievement, we pay another evolutional price in the long run.

By the way, I am probably here again soon for some new pictures more ... (I suddenly cannot insert any smiley !??)

Last edited by a moderator:
In this thread, there once was this question and just yesterday, I read an article in the German version of "National Geographic" which shows that everything is more complicated than we thought before:

Excerpts in translated English:

"All four of the identified genes (in the remains and skeletons of Black Death's victims) are generally involved in the production of proteins that protect our system from invading pathogens. People can then carry different variations of them. Studies of the old DNA samples revealed the specific gene variants that people who survived a plague infection had in them. Especially one gene variant, called ERAP2, was noticeable: people with this variant survived the black death with a 40 percent higher probability than people with another variant.
And this is particularly exciting with the variants identified in connection with the plague. Because the gene variant, which was responsible for surviving the plague alive at the time, can additionally trigger autoimmune diseases, which are presumably more noticeable today than then. For example, ERAP2 is related to chronic inflammatory bowel disease, Crohn's disease. One of the other gene variants identified is associated with rheumatoid arthritis, also an autoimmune disease. "The positive aspects of the selection towards the pathogen defense of pathogens such as Y. pestis are now weighed up by the immune disorders," says the researchers."

Translated from:

So, it seems that big parts of the remaining population of Europe after the "Black Death" had some genes which made them "more immune" than others - already before this plague started, but exactly these genes seem to be or have been also so aggressive against potential diseases that they sometimes cause auto-immune attacks against the own body like Morbus Crohn or rheumatoid arthritis.
Today, we would not die so easily from the "Black Death", but for this evolutional achievement, we pay another evolutional price in the long run.

By the way, I am probably here again soon for some new pictures more ... (I suddenly cannot insert any smiley !??)
Human bodies and their physiology are a result of numerous domesticated diseases, invaders and reproductive errors, while these offered more advantage than harm. But there is always a trade-off lurking behind the corner.

After my last posting here, I admit I must re-define the use of the word "soon" like in "here again soon", but I will do my best.

A few weeks ago, German fans of Science-Fiction had a kind of celebration of "40 Years Blue Thunder", a movie warning of too much state surveillance. This was the first movie with - in those times - almost incredible abilities of a helicopter with devices which looked from a science-fiction-movie: a cannon synchronized by the helmet of the pilot, night gears, "X-ray-Eyes", "automatic devices, recording talking persons", etc., etc.

Ashampoo_Snap_Donnerstag, 23. Februar 2023_08h18m53s_001__ji.jpgAshampoo_Snap_Donnerstag, 23. Februar 2023_08h19m26s_002_.jpgAshampoo_Snap_Freitag, 24. Februar 2023_03h39m43s_007__ji.jpg

The interest of the first male watchers of this movie probably was also very aroused by this strange scene in which a young new pilot asks the older one about a woman who caught the interest of other police pilots by performing Yoga behind windows without curtains and in the German version of this movie - without the woman's Bikini of the US-American TV-version - the older pilot flies their old helicopter to the place of interest:

Ashampoo_Snap_Freitag, 24. Februar 2023_03h31m49s_004__ji.jpgAshampoo_Snap_Freitag, 24. Februar 2023_03h33m29s_006__ji.jpgAshampoo_Snap_Donnerstag, 23. Februar 2023_08h52m54s_010_a_ji.jpgAshampoo_Snap_Donnerstag, 23. Februar 2023_08h57m35s_016_a_ji.jpgAshampoo_Snap_Donnerstag, 23. Februar 2023_08h58m06s_017_a_ji.jpg

Even more impressive when you know the background that this was in reality a performance by Ana T. Forrest, a famous Yoga teacher, who had torso twists and physical malpositions when she was still a child!

(Mhm, I just changed some pictures because of the size restrictions I did not know before. I will remember the new restrictions in the future, I hope.)

Last edited:
After my last posting here, I admit I must re-define the use of the word "soon" like in "here again soon", but I will do my best.

A few weeks ago, German fans of Science-Fiction had a kind of celebration of "40 Years Blue Thunder", a movie warning of too much state surveillance. This was the first movie with - in those times - almost incredible abilities of a helicopter with devices which looked from a science-fiction-movie: a cannon synchronized by the helmet of the pilot, night gears, "X-ray-Eyes", "automatic devices, recording talking persons", etc., etc.

View attachment 1279902View attachment 1279903View attachment 1279904

The interest of the first male watchers of this movie probably was also very aroused by this strange scene in which a young new pilot asks the older one about a woman who caught the interest of other police pilots by performing Yoga behind windows without curtains and in the German version of this movie - without the woman's Bikini of the US-American TV-version - the older pilot flies their old helicopter to the place of interest:

View attachment 1279905View attachment 1279908View attachment 1279910View attachment 1279912View attachment 1279914View attachment 1279916View attachment 1279917

Even more impressive when you know the background that this was in reality a performance by Ana T. Forrest, a famous Yoga teacher, who had torso twists and physical malpositions when she was still a child!
Hi, @Silent_Water. I remember that movie very well ! And the scene too (uncensored)! :rolleyes:

(there is something more unpleasant to tell - and I do it before the mods will 'harass' :eek: you about it is,, that there has been a limit established of five pics per day per thread; Something with bandwith.; I agree, it sometimes quenches one's enthusiasm)) :(

https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/important-please-read.9955/

Hi, @Silent_Water. I remember that movie very well ! And the scene too (uncensored)! :rolleyes:

(there is something more unpleasant to tell - and I do it before the mods will 'harass' :eek: you about it is,, that there has been a limit established of five pics per day per thread; Something with bandwith.; I agree, it sometimes quenches one's enthusiasm)) :(

Oh noooh! :eek: Five pictures per day per thread? You are not joking? Really not? And I loved so much here telling in pictures parts of the German serial "Worst movies of all times" with nude scenes which were the best part of the movies! :eek::facepalm:

I do not know if this could help to solve the problems of "cruxforums" but even in a few minutes looking through some of my most favorite threads here, I saw several pictures posted twice or more times in different threads with similar topics.

If they would have been stored on a microsoft system, there could be a typical German solution to reduce the occupied space, which is rather unknown in other countries. At least one German company offers a system called "FileFusion", which is looking for picture "twins" or even "siblings" and the original one. Then it changes all other than the original pictures into "hard links" which are still on the place of the "twins" and you do not remark any changes on your computer. The pictures still seem to be at the place and in the files where you put them for the first time, but in fact, they now do exist only in the original and in the "hard links" to this original.

I used this following program on my computer and I never missed any picture although I reduced the occupied space for about 25 %.
I do not know if this might help "cruxforums" to reduce the storage problem but I also do not know how you store or remark the twin pictures here:

https://sourceforge.net/software/product/FileFusion/

I do not know if this could help to solve the problems of "cruxforums" but even in a few minutes looking through some of my most favorite threads here, I saw several pictures posted twice or more times in different threads with similar topics.

If they would have been stored on a microsoft system, there could be a typical German solution to reduce the occupied space, which is rather unknown in other countries. At least one German company offers a system called "FileFusion", which is looking for picture "twins" or even "siblings" and the original one. Then it changes all other than the original pictures into "hard links" which are still on the place of the "twins" and you do not remark any changes on your computer. The pictures still seem to be at the place and in the files where you put them for the first time, but in fact, they now do exist only in the original and in the "hard links" to this original.

I used this following program on my computer and I never missed any picture although I reduced the occupied space for about 25 %.
I do not know if this might help "cruxforums" to reduce the storage problem but I also do not know how you store or remark the twin pictures here:

https://sourceforge.net/software/product/FileFusion/
We do ask that our members are careful about duplicate posts. The problem is not so much the amount of storage space but the bandwidth. When a pic is uploaded or downloaded it uses up bandwidth which has to be paid for as we always exceed our "free" limit.

Today, in the thread "Bare-Naked (Famous) Ladies", I mentioned some "almost nudidity" scenes from the "Star Trek Universe" and also some "slight S/M" scenes, of which I wanted to give an example there but there are these - for me - new restrictions of posting only 5 pictures in a thread per day. (Sigh!) So I try to show here what I mean. There were several episodes with a strange and morbid, but somehow funny humor which I try to show in as few pictures as possible:

In one episode of "Voyager" with Capt. Janeway, her Ensign Harry Kim suddenly shows marks on his skin and feels attracted by an unknown planet, which is besieged by another species that also suddenly attacks the Voyager. Spaceships from this planet come to help the Voyager and the friendly government from this planet - all women - are telling the surprised crew of the Voyager that Harry Kim is a descendant from the men on this planet and his genes are programmed to come home to this planet one day when he is needed. As usual, this planet seems to be a paradise - especially for men - because Harry Kim is told that every man here has at least two wives and immediately, two young beautiful ladies want to marry him as soon as possible:

Ashampoo_Snap_Dienstag, 26. Juli 2022_21h34m14s_015__ji.jpg He feels flattered and he would like to know more about the Wedding ceremony. One of his new male friends who was also called from another world to this planet tells him, he could watch his ceremony which seems to be a little bit strange, indeed, because the bridegroom is tied and blindfold by his two wives and led to the wedding room for the night:

Ashampoo_Snap_Dienstag, 26. Juli 2022_21h27m08s_010__ji.jpg The following hours, Harry Kim can hardly escape from the advances of his own "soon-wives" but he manages to find the wedding room of his friend who married the day before and he also finds his friend after his wedding-night, a lot more exhausted and worn out than Harry Kim could have ever expected:

Ashampoo_Snap_Dienstag, 26. Juli 2022_21h30m25s_013__ji.jpg

When he comes back to his own room, one of his own "brides-to-be" hinders him from making contact with the voyager, so he tells her that there is the old custom and fashion on his home planet Earth that the man must bind the bride first the day before she can bind him:

Ashampoo_Snap_Dienstag, 26. Juli 2022_21h28m49s_012__ji.jpg

Unfortunately, his second "bride-to-be" arrives now and stops him from silencing his first "bride", so he has a quarrel with her in which she tells him angrily that the women here need all of their men, the genes, the blood etc, which unfortunately kills all these men who are simply not resilient enough to survive but he would have had such a nice wedding if he had not been so terribly curious. She alarms all the other women, but in the last second, he can make contact with the Voyager and is beamed away before the women here tried to use their "exhaustion sticks" on him:

Ashampoo_Snap_Dienstag, 26. Juli 2022_21h32m29s_014__ji.jpg So, be very careful if two beautiful extraterrestrial women suddenly want to marry you at the same time! :eek:;)

Last edited:
Thank you so much for your very kind advice, Silent_Water. I shall be sure to keep it in mind. :)
I think, we can even extend this advice to our planet:
Being a man on planet Earth, you should also be very careful if two (or more) beautiful terrestrial women suddenly want to marry you at the same time.
Maybe, it's because you are a movie or a rock star or because you have become a lotto millionnaire.
In any case, these are extreme situations in human life and usually, relationships based on extreme situations will not last very long.
(By the way, isn't this a part from the final dialogue between Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock in "Speed 1"? -
I will have to check this and find the parts of this movie again ... )
;)

Today, in the thread "Bare-Naked (Famous) Ladies", I mentioned some "almost nudidity" scenes from the "Star Trek Universe" and also some "slight S/M" scenes, of which I wanted to give an example there but there are these - for me - new restrictions of posting only 5 pictures in a thread per day. (Sigh!) So I try to show here what I mean. There were several episodes with a strange and morbid, but somehow funny humor which I try to show in as few pictures as possible:

In one episode of "Voyager" with Capt. Janeway, her Ensign Harry Kim suddenly shows marks on his skin and feels attracted by an unknown planet, which is besieged by another species that also suddenly attacks the Voyager. Spaceships from this planet come to help the Voyager and the friendly government from this planet - all women - are telling the surprised crew of the Voyager that Harry Kim is a descendant from the men on this planet and his genes are programmed to come home to this planet one day when he is needed. As usual, this planet seems to be a paradise - especially for men - because Harry Kim is told that every man here has at least two wives and immediately, two young beautiful ladies want to marry him as soon as possible:

View attachment 1280199 He feels flattered and he would like to know more about the Wedding ceremony. One of his new male friends who was also called from another world to this planet tells him, he could watch his ceremony which seems to be a little bit strange, indeed, because the bridegroom is tied and blindfold by his two wives and led to the wedding room for the night:

View attachment 1280200 The following hours, Harry Kim can hardly escape from the advances of his own "soon-wives" but he manages to find the wedding room of his friend who married the day before and he also finds his friend after his wedding-night, a lot more exhausted and worn out than Harry Kim could have ever expected:

View attachment 1280201

When he comes back to his own room, one of his own "brides-to-be" hinders him from making contact with the voyager, so he tells her that there is the old custom and fashion on his home planet Earth that the man must bind the bride first the day before she can bind him:

View attachment 1280202

Unfortunately, his second "bride-to-be" arrives now and stops him from silencing his first "bride", so he has a quarrel with her in which she tells him angrily that the women here need all of their men, the genes, the blood etc, which unfortunately kills all these men who are simply not resilient enough to survive but he would have had such a nice wedding if he had not been so terribly curious. She alarms all the other women, but in the last second, he can make contact with the Voyager and is beamed away before the women here tried to use their "exhaustion sticks" on him:

View attachment 1280203 So, be very careful if two beautiful extraterrestrial women suddenly want to marry you at the same time! :eek:;)
That was still pretty week. I liked those chicks but if Janeway or B'ellanna or Seven ever tried something BDSM- related... That would be unforgettable. And I'm not talking about that Chakotay episode.

That was still pretty week. I liked those chicks but if Janeway or B'ellanna or Seven ever tried something BDSM- related... That would be unforgettable. And I'm not talking about that Chakotay episode.
Many, Many years ago, back in the early days of the WWW, there was a fanfic blog entitled "The Secret Logs Of Mistress Janeway" - I'm not sure if this blog still exists online but it might make an interesting read if it's still out there :)

Many, Many years ago, back in the early days of the WWW, there was a fanfic blog entitled "The Secret Logs Of Mistress Janeway" - I'm not sure if this blog still exists online but it might make an interesting read if it's still out there :)
Captain Janeway gets crucified in "Crux Galactica" by Dr Adolphus. Here is most of the story:

Near the end of the thread is a link to full story (and many more) in the Crux Foundation Archive from the Wayback Machine.

Definitely falls under "other beings":

View attachment 1281895
Sort of divine being for any leg-lover.... If they don´t mind the hooves. I would alterenate between her and my green skinned babe with four breasts from Io.
That itself reminds me the book The Garden of Unearthly Delights by Robert Rankin where in one passage characters start to discuss rumors about different worlds and how that leads into plethora of fantasies about women living there. It quickly turns into "argument" of "Three breasts" versus "Four breasts".

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom