“Oz” is cruxforums member @Zardoz , his work is mainly here:
Art of Oz
More Art of Oz
Igor’s Diary

“Art” and “AE” are the same person, cruxforums member @Art ,
His main threads are here:
Art by Art
Crux
(There are some others too; check the member’s profile page, click on “find” and then “find all threads by this member”)

Of course, there may be pay sites too; they would know! :D But here, not only is it free, but you can tell the artists themselves if you’ve enjoyed their work!

Last edited by a moderator:
Which website offers all drawings of OZ, AE, and Art? I would like to have them all together downloaded. No problem if paid website.

Any recommendations?

Hello as @montycrusto said, most of my 3D work can be found on this forum under the username of ZardOz.
Something can also be found at Art Untamed.
I do not post on commercial sites.
My hand drawings can be found in the GIMP forum, see here: GIMP

Hi all. Firstly I am unsure if I have posted this in the correct thread, as this is a Movie search and find thread, but I really couldn't think of where else!! What I am looking for is a thread on here I think, if not then it might have been elsewhere but if so I have no clue where, which has comic or cartoon style black and white sketch pictures of people crucified, mainly if not all female, in humourous situations. Each one was about three or four pictures and had speech bubbles where the crucified women would talk with each other and/or with the guards. I think they were all done by the same artist but I have no clue about who it was. There were about seven of them that I know of. Any ideas anyone?

Then click on search, in the field by(member) type markus and click on search. I also think it is markus and you will find many entries.
Thank you. I will try that and see where it gets me. That's the great thing about CF. There is an army of crux enthusiasts ready to help.

Could someone help me find traces of this photo shoot, one frame of which was published here (unfortunately, I lost the thread of the forum). Judging by the shooting in a professional photo studio (lights, accessories, make-up, etc.), it was hardly just one photo. I tried all the search engines and didn't find it - I would be very grateful for help or an indication of the source.

Attachments

• Crux Dream #6.JPG
    Crux Dream #6.JPG
    114.5 KB · Views: 580
Could someone help me find traces of this photo shoot, one frame of which was published here (unfortunately, I lost the thread of the forum). Judging by the shooting in a professional photo studio (lights, accessories, make-up, etc.), it was hardly just one photo. I tried all the search engines and didn't find it - I would be very grateful for help or an indication of the source.
Hi my friend,

I found this link, isn't it what you're looking for?

Hello everyone, I need your help

I am desperately trying to find a picture that I have seen only once but that I find beautiful (and I can‘t understand why I see it so rarely on this forum ).

In the foreground we can see a naked condemned woman carrying her patibulum. In the background is the Golgotha where a woman is still crucified and where an executioner is patiently waiting for the woman who‘s arriving.

This is not a photo but an illustration, in the style of Skating Jesus or Jucundus, but not sure from this artists in particular.

Does this sound familiar to anyone?
A big thank you in advance!

Back
Top Bottom