Searching For Images - Image Search & Find Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi messaline, thanks!

No it isn‘t this one, but style is similar. On the picture I‘m looking for, there are only 2 women. One is still crucified, the second one is arriving (we see her from behind).

I may end up believing I was dreaming :D
It's a theme that SJ has used more than once.

Crux 1.jpg

Last edited:
It's a theme that SJ has used sometimes.

View attachment 1201287
Agree with you and @messaline , it sounds like a very @SkatingJesus sort of theme.. but it could be any one of a large number of CG artists.

Any other details you can think of, @Redlight ? Grass or bare earth? Sunny or cloudy? Any buildings around? Is the cross-carrying girl on the left, right or centre? Is the executioner recognisably Roman? Is the crucified woman silhouetted against the sky? anything like that

Last edited by a moderator:
Agree with you and @messaline , it sounds like a very @SkatingJesus sort of theme.. but it could be any one of a large number of CG artists.

Any other details you can think of, @Redlight ? Grass or bare earth? Sunny or cloudy? Any buildings around? Is the cross-carrying girl on the left, right or centre? Is the executioner recognisably Roman? Is the crucified woman silhouetted against the sky? anything like that
The woman is dragged by a rope. The scene takes place in nature, very clearly in Roman times. Wheather is cloudy. In the background a woman is already hanging at the cross (not against the sky, well recognizable). In the center there is the stipes with a Roman soldier waiting. It seems to me that he has his hand on one hip and a hammer in the other hand. Illustration is very realistic.
I can't explain why this image doesn't come up regularly on the forum, I find it incredibly erotic. That's why sometimes I wonder if I didn't dream it (but I'm sure I didn't).

The woman is dragged by a rope. The scene takes place in nature, very clearly in Roman times. Wheather is cloudy. In the background a woman is already hanging at the cross (not against the sky, well recognizable). In the center there is the stipes with a Roman soldier waiting. It seems to me that he has his hand on one hip and a hammer in the other hand. Illustration is very realistic.
I can't explain why this image doesn't come up regularly on the forum, I find it incredibly erotic. That's why sometimes I wonder if I didn't dream it (but I'm sure I didn't).
There must then be a fourth figure who is pulling the rope? It sounds really familiar, like I might have seen it.. but I can’t seem to find it, I hope someone else can.

Back
Top Bottom