Go to CruxDreams.com
Death’s Witness (4)

In the basement of the Zima Russian Restaurant, Soho London

Scar-face hesitated. “Are you certain about this?”

“Shut the fuck up and get the things we need. We’re going to do it right here. The back wall is covered in wooden panelling, we’ll use that!” Andreytov replied.

Dimitriev pulled Kat up from heap she lay in on the dirty floor by gripping a huge fistful of her hair. As he began to drag her towards the wall in question Ekaterina cried out at the acute pain in her scalp, and began to twist and turn, writhing to get free, her heels scrabbling aimlessly at the floor as she was tugged along.

“Let the other slut watch what happens to this bitch,” the SVR Officer then instructed, aiming his words and a glance at Special Agent Miller, who was looking over from the corner in which she remained collared and chained.

Scar-face grabbed the chair and moved it over to the impending scene, and set it down facing the wooden-cladded wall. Kat watched with wondering eyes as Scar-face pulled out two nails from the bag before retrieving a hammer.

“You know what’s coming don’t you bitch? Exactly what you should have had in Belarus (see Death by Crucifixion). This is for the Colonel!” (Tretykov).

“No, no, noooooooooo!” The shout was from the other side of the room. Grace Miller could see only too well what their appalling intentions were.

“Please, don’t,” Kat’s words were more of a semi-resigned whisper. Despite her fear of what they were doing she had no physical fight left inside, her weakened body was no match for any one of her captors, yet Kat still struggled with all her pitiable strength in the arms of her muscular abductor.

Grace Miller’s eyes widened with sheer horror as Andreytov forced her friend’s arms up, stretched wide either side of her head, and, with Dimitriev holding her forearm steady, Scar-face hammered the first nail into and through Kat’s left wrist.

“Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!” The cry was desperate, wild … bloodcurdling.

Scar-face punctured the right wrist next. A second, sharp, heart-rending cry ripped the air asunder.

“Please, please stop …” Grace was watching her friend and lover being crucified as tears streamed down her cheeks.

“Ohhhhhhhhh my God, help meeeeee!” Kat pleaded as her wrists were secured and blood streamed out of the holes in her flesh. Then Scar-face added two more nails … one into each of her flattened palms.

04 - Nailed.jpeg

Andreytov, having unzipped his flies and flipped out his cock, was standing in front of the hanging girl, cradling her bottom, keeping the weight off of her bleeding arms as he rubbed the bulbous head of his erection against her clit.

“Oh God, no, please …” Kat begged, but her would-be rapist pulled her slender legs up to each side of his hips, forcing Kat to grip his body tight with her thighs, and lock her ankles around him so that she could add support to the weight currently being borne by her arms and shoulders. But that activity was more than enough for her receding consciousness, the pain winning out … her head slowly sagging.

“Bring water and douse this bitch!” Andreytov ordered. Scar-face splashed cold water across her face and slapped her cheeks. Kat’s eyes flickered back open.

“Just try to enjoy this, Ekaterina Novikova,” Andreytov mocked, as, looking at Kat’s anguished expression, he carefully positioned his cock. Then, without warning or care he plunged in … thrusting deeper and deeper, impaling her already abused pussy. “I want you to feel every inch of me, you cunt. Feel my cock piercing you.”

Kat could only moan and wail as she felt his erection slide deep, then retreat a little, only to re-enter with even greater ferocity. She was being crucified and yet this monster was still raping her …

Barn Owl Cottage, on the edge of the New Forest, Hampshire, England.

Jason had tried Marcus Devonshire’s number several times, and not once did he pick up. “Bastard,” the Major shouted the expletive out loudly.

It had been seven hours since the fifty thousand was wired to the account details he had been given, and as yet he had heard nothing from Hack_the _world. He knew there was a risk dealing with these people but what choice did he have. He wanted his girl back, he wanted to marry her and have children with her … Jase stood from the table in his home office with vengeance etched into his face and yelled “FUUUUCCCKKKKKK!”. With a single violent swing of his arm, he swept the papers off his desk, taking out an iPad mini in the onslaught and scattering everything onto the floor.

Then his phone rang. When he picked up Jase could barely speak in his rush to find out who and what was on the other end.

“Russians. Still in UK. Have a potential two-mile radius. Will know more soon.”

“Fuck, that’s great. So, what do we …” Jason’s words were cut short as the call was ended by the caller, and a quick glance at the screen told him that they had withheld the number.

It was just an update. He would still have to wait.

He slumped into the leather office chair. Was that progress? He guessed so but he still felt so damn helpless.

To Be Continued …

. “Are you certain about this?”
Oh yesssss, definitely!!
As he began to drag her towards the wall in question Ekaterina cried out at the acute pain in her scalp, and began to twist and turn, writhing to get free, her heels scrabbling aimlessly at the floor as she was tugged along.
Just a little pitiable fight left in her, delicious’
Special Agent Miller, who was looking over from the corner in which she remained collared and chained.
Mmmm, “collared and chained” is a lovely collection of 3 words. Both prosaic and erotic!
Kat watched with wondering eyes as Scar-face pulled out two nails from the bag before retrieving a hammer.
Yes, you can see what’s going to happen now, can’t you, Grace?
Kat still struggled with all her pitiable strength in the arms of her muscular abductor.
Keep up the fight, Ekaterina, the more fight you put up, especially if utterly futile, the better the experience for your audience!
Scar-face hammered the first nail into and through Kat’s left wrist.

“Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!” The cry was desperate, wild … bloodcurdling.
A moment we will all savour!
“Ohhhhhhhhh my God, help meeeeee!” Kat pleaded as her wrists were secured and blood streamed out of the holes in her flesh. Then Scar-face added two more nails … one into each of her flattened palms.

04 - Nailed.jpeg
You see, Ekaterina, he’s doing you a huge favour, the two extra nails mean extra support, and will add to your life expectancy by at least several hours!
“Just try to enjoy this, Ekaterina Novikova,” Andreytov mocked,
Why is it I tend not to enjoy the pack rape scenes but rape on a cross is so intensely erotic? I guess if I’m being fucked I need the torture to make it work for me?
“Russians. Still in UK. Have a potential two-mile radius. Will know more soon.”
Wait, what direction? 6.4 square miles could be enough?
It was just an update. He would still have to wait.
Well, it turns out you probably have at least a good 24 hours, don’t worry!

—————————————

A real cliffhanger now - or should I say Crux- hanger? But there’s still time! Ekaterina is tough, she’ll last a good long time on the crux, even after all that torture! And she bears new, even deeper scars! Of course, there’s no guarantee of her survival, she could expire on that wooden wall in a dingy SOHO basement, in ignominy…

Far out, @Fossy , you’ve done it again! I can’t wait for the next episode yet have much to enjoy in this one!

He slumped into the leather office chair. Was that progress? He guessed so but he still felt so damn helpless.

Did we love hell? Yes, they did it ... Kat was nailed again. Why nails? This destroying painful tools of torture. And then used for lustful humiliation ... and we stand here helpless. Thrilling. @Fossy, I hope you know this time it's becoming scarce to save her and send good knights with a Licence to Kill (1989). And we hope that our beloved Kat is still revived for more kinky adventures.

Did we love hell? Yes, they did it ... Kat was nailed again. Why nails? This destroying painful tools of torture. And then used for lustful humiliation ... and we stand here helpless. Thrilling. @Fossy, I hope you know this time it's becoming scarce to save her and send good knights with a Licence to Kill (1989). And we hope that our beloved Kat is still revived for more kinky adventures.
I dunno, some will say You Only Live Twice (1967) but perhaps she will Die Another Day (2002)

Death’s Witness (5)

“Describe your feelings Special Agent Miller …” Andreytov was sitting next to the distraught, still naked, collared and chained girl as, kneeling, she watched her friend writhe at her make-shift place of execution.

05 - Grace Couldn't Speak.jpeg

Grace couldn’t speak. The trauma of watching as Kat was nailed by her wrists and hands, then viciously raped before having her legs pulled up, tied together at the knees, whereupon more nails were hammered into her already broken body, one through each ankle, was already too much.

“Kill me too … please, just do it now.” Grace knew that her death was also imminent. How could it not be, she had seen this horror, being a witness to and the subject of sickening torture, rape, and now murder.

Andreytov laughed. “Doesn’t she look stunning. I remember her from training school back in Moscow, she was beautiful then, too. How we all wanted her, but it was the Colonel who pulled rank on us and took Ekaterina for himself.” He paused as if reflecting on the memory whilst Grace let her head drop.

“I remember when the class instructor first made her strip in front of us all (see ‘Trafficked’ for this flashback). So sexy, so provocative, so beautiful. If only she hadn’t betrayed us.”

Making a sudden and unexpected motion, Anatoly Andreytov grabbed Grace’s long, dark hair, now matted into a thick unkempt mass. She gasped as he twisted her head making sure that she faced the wooden wall at the basement’s rear, and was able to gaze upon the scene of brutal horror.

“Look at her Grace Miler. Look at her naked body … her scars, the old ones and the new ones. Look at her face, her expression. What do think is going through the bitch’s mind huh Miller? Is she anticipating her death? Is she looking forward to a place in heaven or scared that she will tumble into the abyss of hell? What do you think Special Agent Miller, huh?”

Just then Kat let out a long and anguished wail, as her agonies took on new proportions. Andreytov pulled Grace up by her scalp. Unfastening her collar, he immediately re-cuffed her wrists behind her back and pushed her towards Dimitriev.

“I’m going to watch Ekaterina’s suffering,” Andreytov said to his colleague, “… you can fuck this little bitch until she falls unconscious, but make sure when you rape her, she is thrown over the table sideways so that she is facing the crucifixion … I want her to watch her friend die while she is being violated.”

Barn Owl Cottage, on the edge of the New Forest, Hampshire, England.

It was one o’clock in the morning. Jason had just received another call.

Soho.

A Russian restaurant

In the basement … two hours and he would be there. He thought about ringing The Service, but he had no idea who was working with Devonshire, and equally knew that to force colleagues to go against MI6 protocols was not fair. He wasn’t even certain that the Head of MI6 was acting in a negligent manner, he had no actual proof of that, but if Hack_the _world had found Kat and Grace in a matter of hours, why then couldn’t the British Secret Service?

He had no idea whether the guys he had employed to find Kat also provide a ‘field service’. He didn’t ask and they didn’t offer. They had found his girl and taken their fifty grand.

He was on his own now, just the way he liked it.

‘Fucckkkkk yes!” Scar-face emitted the verbal equivalent of a fist pump as he unloaded his balls into Grace’s pussy. Special Agent Miller had been repeatedly raped in every orifice over the last seventy-two hours and was now being violated again. But this time the assaults were secondary in her bewildered mind. Uppermost was the scene before her eyes. Her friend and lover nailed naked to the wooden cladded wall, crucified and dying.

“Kat … Ekaterina … nuuuoohhhhh!” Grace’s plea to the nailed girl was cut short as she was penetrated again. This time Dimitriev was the nominated rapist.

Special Agent Miller felt her hair fisted and pulled backwards, stretching her neck and lifting her face … affording her a new, unrestricted few of Kat’s appalling position. Dimitriev slapped her ass as he rode her like a horse until he too filled her abused body full with his disgusting seed.

By the time Grace was thrown back into her corner, dirty, freshly bruised and covered in sperm, Kat wasn’t actually moving any longer …

To Be Continued …

The trauma of watching as Kat was nailed by her wrists and hands, then viciously raped before having her legs pulled up, tied together at the knees, whereupon more nails were hammered into her already broken body, one through each ankle, was already too much.
Whoa, too much for Grace perhaps, but I’m still cheering for Ekaterina!
Andreytov laughed. “Doesn’t she look stunning.
Like a Goddess of Crux!
“Look at her Grace Miler. Look at her naked body … her scars, the old ones and the new ones.
Mmmm, yes please!!
“I’m going to watch Ekaterina’s suffering,”
So am I!
“… make sure when you rape her, she is thrown over the table sideways so that she is facing the crucifixion … I want her to watch her friend die while she is being violated.”
You see? Caring is sharing. Torture shared is better than by yourself! An act of sheer kindness!
He was on his own now, just the way he liked it.
Never say Never Again (1983)
But this time the assaults were secondary in her bewildered mind. Uppermost was the scene before her eyes. Her friend and lover nailed naked to the wooden cladded wall, crucified and dying.
Believe me when I say, Grace, as wonderful as you are, Ekaterina nailed to that wall is top of my head mind as well!
By the time Grace was thrown back into her corner, dirty, freshly bruised and covered in sperm, Kat wasn’t actually moving any longer …
Probably just resting after a particularly taxing squak scream or maybe she’s pining for the fjords and she is most certainly still upright because she is nailed there!

They dealt with the devil. And isn't it a thrilling kinky business? Yes, well done @Fossy! I am a little bit afraid of Kat's new injuries ... her second authentic crucifixion with nails and near to death. Can she act in more kinky adventures in the future episodes? Hope @Fossy you have all in control and a good plan. And beloved Jason is really on the run and he has got enough loose cache for the taxi driver? @Lion, we hope so ... or? But why Jason didn't call retiree dino Moore? For one night playing kinky, filthy games with Kat he would crush all with a Thunderball (1965).

Death’s Witness (6)

Grace Miller stood unfettered and looked around her. She was disoriented and confused. Her mind addled following the most recent gang rape of her broken body.

With sudden, shocking violence, Andreytov grabbed the Special Agent by the hair, one hand on either side of her head, and flung her against the basement wall, so that she took the full impact upon her shoulders. The force of the blow was shocking, but as the poor girl fell forwards, he caught her, pulled her to her feet and threw her back against the wall again.

This time, as she rebounded, he slapped her across the face.

Almost without a pause, Grace was pitched yet again against the wall, helpless as a rag doll, before she slumped to the floor.

“Pl … please, kill me. Kill us both, please. Do it now …” Special Agent Miller whispered.

Anatoly Andreytov knelt down to speak at eye level with the shattered girl.

“But, Grace Miller, this is not the end for you and I.” His smirk returned as he delivered the sting in the tail.

“I can use you. An Agent who is as experienced as you are can feed me and my colleagues vitally important information, can you not?”

He had to be kidding, right? But he wasn’t, a fact that Grace realised all too well as soon as he produced the picture on the screen of his mobile phone.

I know you are thinking that I should go ‘fuck myself’, and that you will never become a double agent working for me. But you do know who this is, right?”

He held the picture up to the Special Agent, and she gasped.

“You know?” He repeated, and Grace nodded slowly.

“Tell me who,” his smirk widened to a grin. The photo was of her older brother Lloyd heading out of his house towards his car.

“Please, don’t hurt him.”

His grin became a chuckle as he said, “Oh we won’t … so long as you keep doing as I say, whenever I say it.”

He had her.

“Now stand, let me see your tight ass swaying in front of me. It is time to send Novikova to hell.”

M3 Motorway somewhere around Basingstoke

“Fuck … fuck, FUCK!” Major Jason Underhill was cursing with tears in his eyes as he fought to control his emotions, which, at this very minute, threatened to spill over. A traffic jam, at three o’clock in the morning! Fucking roadworks. Was this damn motorway never quiet?

Jase had left home minutes after receiving the up-date from Hack_the_world. That had been over two hours ago and he was still an hour, maybe more, from the streets of London’s West-End where this fucking restaurant was.

“Please God, please help me. Move this traffic or my girl will die.”

He pleaded and begged and prayed … but the cars ahead of him still moved just as slowly.

Pushing the bruised, beaten and naked Grace Miller ahead of him, Andreytov moved towards the beautifully grotesque figure of Ekaterina Novikova nailed to the wooden cladded wall. The crucified girl’s head had dropped placing her chin on her chest. His men stood and watched, silently sensing the finality of the moment …

The SVR Officer reached out to grab at Kat’s hair and pulled her face up to look at him. Her tired eyes flickered open.

"You are very beautiful," he said to Kat, pressing the blade of his hunting knife against her cheek, "... for a traitor, that is." And then he went to work on her pretty features, drawing a series of cuts that began at her nose and continued diagonally down the smooth cheeks on both sides of her face.

As the horrific lines became a darker red and blood seeped out in scarlet rivulets to drip from her friend's chin, Grace began to cry out. "Stop you bastard … stop!”

Andreytov laughed and threw Miller to his men so that she would not get in the way.

Ekaterina gasped at the intrusion of the blade into her skin, but she was way beyond feeling the sense of pain that the knife should be drawing from her. Instead, she begged for death.

“J … Just, k … kill me … n … now.“

“Despite your actions over the years, you are a woman of exceptional character and strength, Ekaterina Novikova. I wish our relationship could have been, shall we say, more amicable."

"I … I c … can't take any m … more ... pl … please Anatoly."

"But of course you can, Ekaterina" he said, slicing the blade through her upper lip, causing the nailed girl to cough and splutter, spraying crimson blood all over her own face.

Special Agent Miller pulled hard to break free from the grip holding her.

"You fucking monster. If you don’t kill me now, I will hunt you down and …” Grace’s words were cut short by a hard punch to the stomach that folded her in two and sent her reeling to the floor.

Kat’s naked breasts, topped by puffy, swollen, tortured nipples, stood proud on her chest. The livid scars of times gone by, pink and raised staring out at the room. Streaks of red now ran freely down her body from the cuts on her face as Andreytov pressed the knife against her firm rounded flesh and began to draw the blade around her nipples. He pulled the razor-sharp edge up and around, cutting deeper as he went, until he reached her erect teat. He pressed harder and a fountain of red gushed forth as the blade sliced through the nipple, and Kat howled.

The Russian ghoul moved to her other breast and repeated the cutting sequence.

Kat was dying … the blood loss was already beyond redemption.

His hand moved down and began to carve the fleshy canvas before him again. Beginning at Ekaterina’s outer thigh he moved slowly inwards.

“Open her,” he ordered, and scar-face along with Dimitriev unfastened the rope holding her bent knees closed, and parted Kat’s thighs, Now Andreytov had the access he wanted and he ran the blade over the puffy lips of her labia cutting lengthwise, followed by a hard, deep sideways slash across her clit, castrating her. Another fountain of blood gushed out, and Kat’s body convulsed as she tried to die.

“Goodbye Ekaterina Novikova.” Anatoly Andreytov’s words were simple. They were not said with glee, nor even a sense of satisfaction. It was a job and he had done it.

The final cut was across Kat’s throat. It was a slow slice, long and deep, and as a curtain of crimson life blood spilled over Ekaterina's chest, she had peace at last.

It was the early hours, and London was still not awake. But Major Jason Underhill of the UK Special Forces attached to MI6 was not treading lightly. As lights went on in the living quarters above the restaurant, he smashed his way in. The sound of a shrill alarm woke the whole of Soho from its slumber …

The door to the basement was locked, but not for long as Jase machine gunned it open and leapt down the stone stairs. But all he found was a table, a chair, several discarded nails and a bloodstained floor …

A field somewhere in the foot-mounds of Silbury Hill, Wiltshire in the UK

Grace opened her eyes slowly. It was daylight, and the morning sun was just beginning to break through. She was lying on her right side in the waterlogged field. Still naked. She felt raw soreness in her crotch and between the cheeks of her bottom, sharp pain in her left thigh and an agonising throb in her chest. She ached everywhere and was shivering in the cold.

06 - Grace opened her eyes slowly.jpg

She wiped her eyes with her left hand, trying to focus, but only managed to smear yet more mud onto her face, deciding then to use her forearm, which was slightly less heavily soiled. Her surroundings gradually became distinguishable.

The memory of the awful events in the basement came flooding back. Special Agent Miller gritted her teeth and blinked away her tears. She had to get up, find help, get warm and dry.

Grace rolled onto her front and slowly got to her hands and knees; every little movement was agony. Fresh tears came to her eyes as she noted how swollen her breasts were, with the patches of skin that were visible, coloured black and blue. She breathed deep and tried to get to her feet, but the pain of her many injuries defeated her and she slumped back down again, crying.

“I am NOT going to die here all alone in this fucking field,” she told herself, as she prepared to try again. “I am NOT going to let those fucking bastards beat me!”

Then she screamed.

She was not alone.

“Kat!”

The broken, bloody body of her friend and lover, Ekaterina Novikova, was laying, terrifyingly naked, just a few feet away from her.

“Oh my God, my beautiful girl, Kat … Kat …” As her head fell onto Kat’s lifeless stomach Grace finally broke down, a miasma of emotion plaguing her mind.

She was a double agent now, working for the SVR. But that would give her access to Anatoly Andreytov, and she would not forget … she would never, ever forget.

As the credits roll there is no theme tune. No sound at all in fact as the scene simply fades to black, leaving us all to quietly reflect.

This brings an end to the explosive “Full Circle” series. Thank you for your wonderful support.

Sexpionage will be back …

There was hope with every line ... but a happy end was not granted. Probably later we will understand ... gripping to read ... very well done second part of Sexspionage, @Fossy. And you promised ... "will be back...".

(And I am sure starlet Kat was too expensive for the next pricy episode. @Fossy, I know you've got only when writing a Goldfinger (1964).)

I… have… no… words…

Ekaterina, the beautiful scarred heroine who was me… dead to horrific torture. With even more beautiful scars added to her countenance! Oh if I could only cradle her cold dead corpse? Tracing each scar, recalling how she gained each and every one? Wishing it was me baring such brutality. Knowing that she suffered the agonizing death all true masochists crave.

Yet the lost potential. Roadworks at fucking 3am? If Jason machine gunned the door as Andreytov said “open her” we might have been treated to an even more brutally scarred Ekaterina, perilously close to death, yet potentially saveable. With scars for ALL to see, never again able to hide her shame, yet even more deeply intoxicated by her masochism. What an erotic proposition that was. Gone now, lost to the basic brutal reality of entropy.

Instead we have a rotten useless double agent in Grace, without enough scars in the outside - hers are within, and if reflected in her skin would be even deeper more grotesquely disfiguring scars too.

And the most beautiful masochistic corpse of all time!

Life is cruel.

———————————

Absolutely magnificent, @Fossy , how can a few pixels arranged into simple letters and words have such a powerful effect upon me? Because you have evoked images in my mind and characters that touch my soul. The danger of so strongly identifying with such a character is the hurt and suffering I experience in mourning at their fictional passing…

I ran out of superlatives so am reusing them, magnificently superb erotica! Bravo!

I… have… no… words…

Ekaterina, the beautiful scarred heroine who was me… dead to horrific torture. With even more beautiful scars added to her countenance! Oh if I could only cradle her cold dead corpse? Tracing each scar, recalling how she gained each and every one? Wishing it was me baring such brutality. Knowing that she suffered the agonizing death all true masochists crave.

Yet the lost potential. Roadworks at fucking 3am? If Jason machine gunned the door as Andreytov said “open her” we might have been treated to an even more brutally scarred Ekaterina, perilously close to death, yet potentially saveable. With scars for ALL to see, never again able to hide her shame, yet even more deeply intoxicated by her masochism. What an erotic proposition that was. Gone now, lost to the basic brutal reality of entropy.

Instead we have a rotten useless double agent in Grace, without enough scars in the outside - hers are within, and if reflected in her skin would be even deeper more grotesquely disfiguring scars too.

And the most beautiful masochistic corpse of all time!

Life is cruel.

———————————

Absolutely magnificent, @Fossy , how can a few pixels arranged into simple letters and words have such a powerful effect upon me? Because you have evoked images in my mind and characters that touch my soul. The danger of so strongly identifying with such a character is the hurt and suffering I experience in mourning at their fictional passing…

I ran out of superlatives so am reusing them, magnificently superb erotica! Bravo!

@Lion, you are really right. For us good advice is expensive.

Ekaterina - Rest in Peace.jpeg
27 Club. :(

Morning everyone. I'm delighted to say that, due to the typically efficient and supportive efforts of @Madiosi, Sexpionage 25-27 - Full Circle, is now published in the Archive. The complete works include Part 1 - The Safe House, Part 2 - A Terrible Vengeance and Part 3 - Death's Witness, as well as all of the photo-manipulated illustrations. When you have a few minutes please take a look ... Thank you, the link is here ...

Back
Top Bottom