Go to CruxDreams.com
“The Ministry of State Security wants no record of you. You are a stain on this country and will be removed. Tomorrow we hold private auction on dark web and you be sold, each of you to the highest private bidder.
Oh dear. The highest bidder? The possibilities here are endless. Yikes!

:confused::eek::facepalm:
:popcorn:

The Darkest Web (3)

Somewhere heading North-East on the Brahmaputra River into the Autonomous Tibetan Territories.

“So, you are where exactly Lieutenant Underhill?” Given the relatively clandestine nature of this operation, and the potential ramifications of failure, Roger Moore was keeping a personal watch on progress … or lack of it.

“Someone tipped off the Chinese Sir, their airspace near the Indian border is being patrolled by choppers, so we got as far as the Tibetan border and then picked up a boat on the Brahmaputra River which we can take as far as Shigatse. Then we drive to Beijing …”

There was a pause on the MI6 end of the call, before Moore returned, “That’s over three thousand klicks Lieutenant … at least three days driving flat out.”

“Sir, yes sir, I know but it’s the only way once the Indians tipped off the Chinese Ministry.”

Moore sighed. “We have received a video from them, I’m sending it through now.”

Underhill’s heart was in his mouth as he opened up his ruggedised tablet and enabled the satellite comms, that he and his team were blessed with, downloaded the video from HQ.

The scene was eerily quiet, and then an Asian guy appeared and a chat note from Moore materialised at the screens edge … “This man is Kang Li. He is an MSS Officer notorious for his methods of dealing with enemies of the People’s Republic.”

Li moved into the view, dragging and pulling Grace roughly into vision before pushing her down onto the waiting chair.

03 - Pushed down onto a waiting chair.jpg

He had a gun in his hand and he held it to her temple. She looked totally beaten so why he felt the need to point that at her Underhill had no idea.

The Lieutenant knew that they had Grace and Kat together and so whatever was happening to Agent Miller was also being done to his lover too. He should have been seething, fuming, beside himself, unable to control his emotions, but somehow, and maybe he had seen too much suffering in his life, he was feeling numb, the pain of what he was seeing and hearing fuelling his resolve to save the girls.

In full view Li tied Agent Miller’s limbs to the chair’s arms and legs with tight, white rope. Grace was naked, of course she was. Then the Asian bastard disappeared out of shot, which immediately panned to a close-up of Grace’s face, revealing in detail how terrified she actually was. Reflecting the jerky hand movements of the operator, the camera then zoomed out to unveil a shot of her entire body, used and abused to a point of … a point of what? Had Grace and Kat already been taken to a point of no return?

Fuck Jase, stop thinking like that – he told himself.

The scene framing was adjusted and the definition suddenly offered more clarity. Then came Li’s voice again as he spoke in strongly accented English.

“This is the last time you will see this whore. She has serviced us well in every way imaginable … I could show you my dripping cock where Agent Miller has been fed on my semen …”

“Bastard …” Jason uttered.

“… And so now it is time for her to move on. Once this little movie is over all Internet feeds will be closed down and you will never find her and her whore colleague again. Let this be a lesson to you arrogant British. Do not think you can undermine the great People’s Republic of China ever again.”

He paused, no doubt to let his words have the desired effect, before adding …

“Agent Miller, do you have something to say?”

Silence, until Li spoke again in a more agitated manner, “Agent Miller DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY?”

“Y … Y …Yes … Master,” came Grace’s response, through weak, barely audible words. She called the bastard Master! The bound and beaten girl looked directly at the camera. Appearing completely confused and exhausted she spoke too fast to begin with, so that it was hard to make out all the words, but Li made her start over again.

“I … I am Ag … Agent Grace M … Miller …” her voice was shaky, but as she spoke she did so with an ever increasing clarity. “Special Agent Ekaterina Novikova … “

Hearing Kat’s name mentioned made Jason Underhill quietly gasp.

“… and … I … are being made examples of following our efforts to terrorise the international news networks in the People’s Republic.”

Now she paused, clearly choked.

“Continue whore,” the bastard’s voice was heard once more. Grace’s head fell and Underhill saw it shake. Briefly Li moved onto the screen and into her line of sight before lifting her head by the hair and backhanding her hard across the face. “Speak whore, you know what to say.”

The Lieutenant gritted his teeth when he saw how Grace was being treated and desperate to switch the screen off, but knew that he couldn’t.

“… You will never see either of us again.” Now Agent Miller paused once again evidently trying to recompose herself.

“I love you mummy and daddy and you my darling brother Lloyd and I am sorry that I have let everyone down by … by … becoming a terr … terrorist …”

More pausing, before her lovely, sad face added, “Goodbye!”

And with that the short video ended, leaving the Lieutenant shaking with a desperate combination of anger and real concern.

“What does it mean Sir, what else do we know?”

“We have the location from the tracker in the ring Kat wore on her finger. They’re being held in the abandoned former Capital Steel building, in Shijingshan, South-West Beijing. I’m sending you the GPS co-ordinates.”

An incoming message buzzed into the tablet.

“Anything else Sir?”

“Yes Lieutenant, we also know that both Agent Miller and Agent Novikova are to be sold in a private auction, the process for which begins tomorrow, and so you need to get to them as quickly as possible, otherwise it will be too late!”

“Fuck … Sir. Is there any way you can get us a fully tanked ‘muscle car’ to meet us when we reach Shigatse? If we take turns to drive, we could cut down the three days travel time to maybe half that?”

“Leave it with me Lieutenant Underhill, let me see what I can arrange.”

To Be Continued …

The Darkest Web (3)

Somewhere heading North-East on the Brahmaputra River into the Autonomous Tibetan Territories.

“So, you are where exactly Lieutenant Underhill?” Given the relatively clandestine nature of this operation, and the potential ramifications of failure, Roger Moore was keeping a personal watch on progress … or lack of it.

“Someone tipped off the Chinese Sir, their airspace near the Indian border is being patrolled by choppers, so we got as far as the Tibetan border and then picked up a boat on the Brahmaputra River which we can take as far as Shigatse. Then we drive to Beijing …”

There was a pause on the MI6 end of the call, before Moore returned, “That’s over three thousand klicks Lieutenant … at least three days driving flat out.”

“Sir, yes sir, I know but it’s the only way once the Indians tipped off the Chinese Ministry.”

Moore sighed. “We have received a video from them, I’m sending it through now.”

Underhill’s heart was in his mouth as he opened up his ruggedised tablet and enabled the satellite comms, that he and his team were blessed with, downloaded the video from HQ.

The scene was eerily quiet, and then an Asian guy appeared and a chat note from Moore materialised at the screens edge … “This man is Kang Li. He is an MSS Officer notorious for his methods of dealing with enemies of the People’s Republic.”

Li moved into the view, dragging and pulling Grace roughly into vision before pushing her down onto the waiting chair.

View attachment 1009607

He had a gun in his hand and he held it to her temple. She looked totally beaten so why he felt the need to point that at her Underhill had no idea.

The Lieutenant knew that they had Grace and Kat together and so whatever was happening to Agent Miller was also being done to his lover too. He should have been seething, fuming, beside himself, unable to control his emotions, but somehow, and maybe he had seen too much suffering in his life, he was feeling numb, the pain of what he was seeing and hearing fuelling his resolve to save the girls.

In full view Li tied Agent Miller’s limbs to the chair’s arms and legs with tight, white rope. Grace was naked, of course she was. Then the Asian bastard disappeared out of shot, which immediately panned to a close-up of Grace’s face, revealing in detail how terrified she actually was. Reflecting the jerky hand movements of the operator, the camera then zoomed out to unveil a shot of her entire body, used and abused to a point of … a point of what? Had Grace and Kat already been taken to a point of no return?

Fuck Jase, stop thinking like that – he told himself.

The scene framing was adjusted and the definition suddenly offered more clarity. Then came Li’s voice again as he spoke in strongly accented English.

“This is the last time you will see this whore. She has serviced us well in every way imaginable … I could show you my dripping cock where Agent Miller has been fed on my semen …”

“Bastard …” Jason uttered.

“… And so now it is time for her to move on. Once this little movie is over all Internet feeds will be closed down and you will never find her and her whore colleague again. Let this be a lesson to you arrogant British. Do not think you can undermine the great People’s Republic of China ever again.”

He paused, no doubt to let his words have the desired effect, before adding …

“Agent Miller, do you have something to say?”

Silence, until Li spoke again in a more agitated manner, “Agent Miller DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY?”

“Y … Y …Yes … Master,” came Grace’s response, through weak, barely audible words. She called the bastard Master! The bound and beaten girl looked directly at the camera. Appearing completely confused and exhausted she spoke too fast to begin with, so that it was hard to make out all the words, but Li made her start over again.

“I … I am Ag … Agent Grace M … Miller …” her voice was shaky, but as she spoke she did so with an ever increasing clarity. “Special Agent Ekaterina Novikova … “

Hearing Kat’s name mentioned made Jason Underhill quietly gasp.

“… and … I … are being made examples of following our efforts to terrorise the international news networks in the People’s Republic.”

Now she paused, clearly choked.

“Continue whore,” the bastard’s voice was heard once more. Grace’s head fell and Underhill saw it shake. Briefly Li moved onto the screen and into her line of sight before lifting her head by the hair and backhanding her hard across the face. “Speak whore, you know what to say.”

The Lieutenant gritted his teeth when he saw how Grace was being treated and desperate to switch the screen off, but knew that he couldn’t.

“… You will never see either of us again.” Now Agent Miller paused once again evidently trying to recompose herself.

“I love you mummy and daddy and you my darling brother Lloyd and I am sorry that I have let everyone down by … by … becoming a terr … terrorist …”

More pausing, before her lovely, sad face added, “Goodbye!”

And with that the short video ended, leaving the Lieutenant shaking with a desperate combination of anger and real concern.

“What does it mean Sir, what else do we know?”

“We have the location from the tracker in the ring Kat wore on her finger. They’re being held in the abandoned former Capital Steel building, in Shijingshan, South-West Beijing. I’m sending you the GPS co-ordinates.”

An incoming message buzzed into the tablet.

“Anything else Sir?”

“Yes Lieutenant, we also know that both Agent Miller and Agent Novikova are to be sold in a private auction, the process for which begins tomorrow, and so you need to get to them as quickly as possible, otherwise it will be too late!”

“Fuck … Sir. Is there any way you can get us a fully tanked ‘muscle car’ to meet us when we reach Shigatse? If we take turns to drive, we could cut down the three days travel time to maybe half that?”

“Leave it with me Lieutenant Underhill, let me see what I can arrange.”

To Be Continued …
Great racing suspense.

The Darkest Web (4)

A Self-Styled Auction Room at the abandoned former Capital Steel building, Shijingshan, South-West Beijing

Kneeling on the floor with her head lowered, Kat had listened to Kang Li's announcement with growing despair. He had been encouraging the buyers to return later for further instructions and the chance to bid for the rights to purchase her. Reduced to nothing more than a vessel, Agent Novikova has become a piece of property to be owned and sold by whoever has the biggest chequebook.

Looking round at the video camera’s placed around the room, and then glancing down at the ring on her finger, the one with the GPS tracker, Kat fleetingly thought about Jase and his team … but she had already given up any hope of being rescued.

Li moved away from the kneeling girl, his heavy boots striking the floor, hard. She screwed her eyes shut and lowered herself closer to the floor, her breasts pressing against the tops of her thighs, so that she could control the shivering that was setting in.

"… This girl has much interest …” Li addressed his own men, “… but we can still get more, much more for her. The people will pay, and pay well, for the opportunity to own her. Can you see some of the opening bids we have received already."

"What should we do?" Came the question,

"We need to provoke another round of bidding.”

Lowering her head when the voice paused, Kat squealed with shock when Li wrapped his hand in her hair, tipping her head, and then pulling it further back still, until she was literally bent over backwards. She stared up at her captor, the man who was selling Grace and herself in the name of the Chinese Government.

He continued to pull, twisting and stretching Kat’s spine until she screamed, the pain leaving her breathless. Then, with his harsh grip remaining in place, Kat was dragged to her feet, the return to vertical causing her head to spin, leaving her legs trembling. Kang Li released his grip and, crouching down, he freed the two halves of the chain from Kat’s ankle cuffs, so that she could walk, whereupon she was forcibly removed from the ‘auction room’, and taken back to her cell.

Kat and Grace were no longer allowed to see one another. They would be sold separately, the younger, still virgin, girl was expected to sell for far more than Kat, beautiful but scarred and with her hymen very much broken.

"You dirty, filthy slut," Li scolded the broken, blonde beauty, his tone harsh, "You're a fucking mess. Look at the state of your body, with its scars and welts and grafts of skin. You’re a fucking monster!”

Kat lowered her head. "You're a filthy little whore who deserves what is coming to her. You will be an ‘it’, a nothing, your body will be fucked over and over until your new owner grows bored of you. Maybe he will then sell you onwards or give you away when you have outlived your usefulness …"

Blocking out the rest of his rant Kat looks down her body and sees the dirt and criss-cross of welts running over her flesh. She knows that her back looks just as bad.

"Move … now..." Kang Li yells. Kat winces at his voice and shuffles away from where he is standing, but his hand grips her throat before she can move and pulls her out of the cell, where she has been but momentarily, and pushes her down the corridor into a dirty, small tiled bathroom.

"Get … in … the … fucking … shower," Punctuating each word with a tightening of his hand, Li forces Kat under the boiling hot spray. Screaming and fighting against her assailant, it feels like the force of the water is trying to peel the skin from her body, hot needles diving into the welts and marks.

"Please, Master ... it hurts ..." Both girls now call this man ‘Master’ … The heat is making Kat’s head spin, and suddenly she feels dizzy.

"We will stop when you are clean, slut. We have shown them what a filthy slut you are, and so get more money for you we now need you clean." He answered with a smile.

The fight is slowly leaving her, and Kang Li knows it. Dropping his hand from her throat, he grabbed a bottle of skin wash to scrub at Kat’s chest and stomach, scouring between her legs, forcing them to part so he can reach behind to her ass cheeks and the tender place between them. Screwing her eyes shut, doesn't prevent Kat’s tears as she whimpers at his touch. The more pain he delivers, the more passive she becomes until finally he stops.

"Bring the bitch, it's almost time." Climbing from the seat that has been his throne since they left the bathroom, Kang Li waves a dismissive hand in Kat’s direction.

"Come, slut," he orders, "it is time for your final performance."

Freed from the cuffs, straps and binds that have been used on her limbs, Kat has the freedom to move without hard hands forcing her. It's a release she has craved, but the relief is non-existent. Her body is clean and her hair brushed dry, leaving a mass of thick blonde waves around her face and shoulders.

She can see the wooden boards with the metal pipes built into them and her legs start to tremble.

"Your wrists and ankles will be secured by the pipes," Li whispers, standing behind her, his warm breath whispering, "… preventing you from moving even an inch, and that's before we vibe you."

Pressing into her spine, he forced Kat a step closer to the frame, and the heinous looking contraption waiting for her.

"You will be seated over it, spreading your whore’s thighs, your tight little cunt pressed down hard against the vibrator," he pushed her a step further, and then continued with his narrative, "… And when you start to go out of your mind wondering how it's going to feel, we'll switch it on so that you can find out!"

Kang Li pushed Kat, forcing her to step up onto the platform. She lowered her eyes, while her body was secured in the manner required. Li and his man stepped back. She can see the webcam flashing its orange light, and after checking his watch, Kang Li nods his head. "It's showtime."

Swallowing down the scream that surged up to her throat when the vibe changes speed, Kat can taste blood in her mouth. She'd bitten the inside of her cheek trying to force a different kind of pain, but it wasn't enough, nothing will be enough, and as she runs her tongue around looking to find the source of the blood, another orgasm tears through her body. Arching her back, Special Agent Novikova is thrust against the device between her legs instead of away from it. She tugged and thrashed at the cuffs, her body stretched tight, Kat felt as if she was about to explode ... and then she did, yet again.

"Please..." She screamed, but after all this time crying, begging, pleading, her voice is little more than a pained whisper, the sound being ripped from her throat as the blood-infused taste fills her mouth again.

But the sensation rolls on and on, until she is panting and gasping, her head almost touching her chest as she attempted to pull precious air into her lungs.

Orgasm after orgasm …

Kat twitched and thrashed, her aching muscles tugging first in one direction then the other, pain shooting up her arms, across her shoulders then down her back in an endless loop.

"As you can see," the sound of Kang Li's voice grates against Kat’s frayed and desperate nerves, "… Gentlemen and ladies, our slut can endure much more. Is this the prize you wish to win? She is the …" Kang Li stops mid-sentence and looks at the bound Agent ... "Is she giving us yet another climax? And so soon after the last one ..." Kang Li laughed.

Special Agent Novikova cannot think about anything else but the extreme sensations between her legs ... because that precious bundle of nerves that can only handle so much. But it wasn’t stopping and Kat was thrown into another mind-splitting orgasm. The force of it roared and shuddered through her body. Ripping at her arms, trying to force them from the sockets, her fingers clenching and unclenching, nails digging into her palms.

"And we have another high bid," Kang Li shouts unable to disguise the delight in his voice.

"Time is running out, gentlemen and ladies, the clock is ticking towards the end of this sale, will you be the lucky person who will meet our Western slut face and face, or will you be missing out. There is still time she hasn't gone just yet..."

The bid counter on Kang Li’s tablet went crazy!

04 - The bid counter went crazy.jpeg

To Be Continued …

"As you can see," the sound of Kang Li's voice grates against Kat’s frayed and desperate nerves, "… Gentlemen and ladies, our slut can endure much more. Is this the prize you wish to win? She is the …" Kang Li stops mid-sentence and looks at the bound Agent ... "Is she giving us yet another climax? And so soon after the last one ..." Kang Li laughed.
Is this even possible? Who knows? Who cares?

INTENSE

The Darkest Web (5)

A Self-Styled Auction Room at the abandoned former Capital Steel building, Shijingshan, South-West Beijing

"Now for the virgin, how much will you pay for her?" Li addressed his unseen audience.

Grace Miller was already on all fours, a gleaming steel hook deep inside her ass, with the connecting rope tied to a gathered bunch of her hair, stretching her neck and keeping her head high. Grace Miller was a virgin … she would be sold as one.

The bid counter exploded into life.

"Wait for it, ladies and gentlemen. Bring Blondie's vibrator over here." Li issued his instructions.

Grace watched with horror as the glistening, juice covered phallus, the one whose vibrations had brought Kat to climax after climax, was removed from the motor and brought towards her.

She guessed what she was going to have to do.

"Suck it clean, put on a show virgin girl."

"No, please, don't make me ..."

One of Li’s men placed a short stick under the tight rope connected to her hair and the ass-hook and twisted it so that the rope wrapped around it. Immediately Grace’s neck became more stretched and her head pulled upwards … and, of course, the hook sunk a little deeper into her open ass hole. The bound girl cried out.

"Suck it, cunt,"

"Okay, okay," Grace gasped breathless.

Kang Li saw how enthralled the men in the room were and so he knew just what effect this little vignette would have on his unseen bidders, as the vibrator, slick with juices, was held up to the bound Agent’s mouth. Slowly and seductively, although Grace did not mean to be seductive, the young Agent wrapped her lips around Kat's dildo and began to clean it. She moved up and down the long, thick shaft. If it had been real then she would certainly have brought thick globs of sperm shooting forth as a result of her attentions.

“Yes bitch …”

“Suck it …”

“What a whore …”

Lewd shouts came forth from the watching men, as Grace's humiliation took on a new dimension. She cleaned it thoroughly, taking all of her friend's juices into her mouth, throat and stomach. Grace could taste her colleague most clearly.

"Ok friends, what will you bid for this little slut? You have seen how she sucks cock, it could be your cock this little virgin is feeding upon, or your pussy she is eating …”

The bid counter hit ten thousand dollars. And then …

$18,000

$25,000

$30,000

"Come on Masters and Mistresses she's worth a lot more than this ..." Li nodded to one of his goons, who immediately twisted the wooden stick again tightening the rope and making Grace cry out as the hook invaded her ass even more.

$34,000

$50,000

£70,000

Li smiled. His bosses would be pleased with this, very much so. But this was not over, nowhere near.

$95,000

$110,000

“Keep going, you do not want to lose this little bitch …”

Grace cried out as the rope was twisted once again opening her ass hole and rendering her neck more stretched more than she ever thought possible. Agent Miller could hardly breathe, let alone yell out her agony.

$125,000

$140,000

Then a big one … $200,000

Sensing a huge price Li continued with his encouragement. "This little bitch can be yours, to do with as you wish, a dream come true ..."

Kneeling by the bound girl, Li reached under her body and pinched her nipples hard between his finger and thumb. Grace’s mouth opened as she emitted a pained, strangled cry of anguish.

“Do not forget that she is a virgin ladies and gentleman ...”

$220,000

$250,000

Li smiled. The bidding was clearly down to two people now, and neither would want to lose the little slut.

$300,000

$350,000

$400,000

This was remarkable …

05 - Ass Hooked.jpeg

A thousand kilometres into the Qinghai-Tibet Highway, Chinese National highway 109

Twenty- four hours after Lieutenant Jason Underhill’s team had picked up a Porche Panamera Wagon to transport them into Beijing.

“How long Lieutenant?” Moore was talking with the Special ops team via his satellite connection.

“We’re making good progress, but still over a thousand klicks left. What’s the situation Sir?”

Moore sighed. “Hard to say Lieutenant, but Agent Novikova has been in their custody for almost seventy-two hours now and so it’s hard to believe that this damned auction isn’t well underway …”

He paused, then added. “But the GPS in the ring is still showing Kat to be at the same place, so unless they have taken it from her, we need to keep believing that is where they still are.”

“Copy that Sir,” Jase responded, his heart in his mouth, his stomach churning with fear and concern. He loved Ekaterina Novikova, and he realised that now more than ever. How that would play out in the future remained to seen, but first he had to save her, and Grace Miller.

“The British Embassy in Beijing is on the line Sir.” Moore ended the call with his Special Ops team and took another secure handset from Marcus.

“Any news?” He asked.

“Not a thing Roger, the Chinese Government will still not acknowledge that there has been an issue, let alone that they are currently holding two MI6 Agents as captives.”

“Fuck. Okay. Let me know if you hear anything official, anything at all.”

Lieutenant Underhill and his team had to make this rescue; they were the only hope left.

To Be Continued …

Wouldn’t it have been more effective if Mi6 had simply ordered its cyber ops guys to hack into the auction video software, requisitioned a million pounds from the agency’s emergency fund, outbid the other bidders, and bought its two agents back? Come on guys, if the Russians and Chinese can hack, why can’t the British? Sending special ops over a couple thousand kilometers of remote highway is so inefficient.

Wouldn’t it have been more effective if Mi6 had simply ordered its cyber ops guys to hack into the auction video software, requisitioned a million pounds from the agency’s emergency fund, outbid the other bidders, and bought its two agents back? Come on guys, if the Russians and Chinese can hack, why can’t the British? Sending special ops over a couple thousand kilometers of remote highway is so inefficient.
Poetic license?

Too much red tape involved in getting a £1m Barb, for what had to remain a black op ... plus giving them a million spondoolies would have grated so much! And the story would be far less exciting :)

But the Special Ops guys have no guarantee of success ... so maybe you have a point ...

Or they can just pay the russian hackers and keep some money for yourself

Or they can just pay the russian hackers and keep some money for yourself
It might well turn out that they would have needed more than £1m, and whose to say that the British Gov wouldn't have been outbid. Very precarious situation ... needs handling delicately - which a few sub machine guns should do nicely :)

The Darkest Web (6)

$550,000

$600,000

"Count the lashes cunt."

Grace was beside herself with fear and humiliation. The whip fell again across her bottom, only harder this time.

"Count, cunt!"

"S … seven ..." she wailed.

There were only two bidders left and for each count of the lash the bidding went up … neither would-be purchaser wanted to risk losing this peach. Kang Li nodded, and his man continued to beat Agent Miller’s exposed ass, striking the hook, hurting her, degrading her … but being careful not to break her skin. Li did not want any blood on show … not on the virgin.

"E … eight …" Grace sobbed feeling the whip more sensitively with each stroke.

$650,000

Then a huge jump in the bidding …

$750,000

And that was it. The counter stopped moving.

Grace had been sold for seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars. Her virgo intacta status valuing her way higher than the three hundred thousand that Kat had sold for, but between them the young Agents had just made the Chinese Government over one million US dollars. Li knew that he would be well rewarded for this.

Since her time on the auction block, Kat had been left under guard, to wait whilst her younger colleague took her turn.

“You, blondie … move it.” Kat was hauled to her feet and taken to the auction room. Her young colleague Grace was on all fours looking up through wide, forlorn eyes. They had been sold. Both of them. SOLD! It was not registering. It made no sense, things like this just did not happen … not outside of Charity High School auctions they didn’t!

"So, ladies and gentlemen that concludes the sale, but before you leave us, and as a thank you for your support, we have a bonus for you.” Li announced, a huge grin on his face.

"Blondie will now demonstrate her skills for all to see, especially her new Master.”

Kat knew that ‘Blondie’ meant her, but had no idea what was about to happen … she was still trying to make sense of what had just happened.

"Slave Blondie, down and kneel back on your heels." Kat just stared.

"I think she needs some help." Li grinned, and nodded to one of his men, who stepped forward immediately and with his small whip and lashed out at Kat’s already bare back, her existing scars quickly reddening.

"Kneel, back on your heels, you stupid slut!" Jumping at both the sound of the harsh words and the crack of the whip, Special Agent Novikova scrambled to obey.

"Turn to face the camera, slave!" Came the order, and once again Kat obeyed.

"Now pay attention to what I tell you, slave!"

Why was he calling her slave all of the time? Was that what she now was? Had Grace and herself become slaves?

"Straighten your back.” Kat did as she was ordered.

“Fine. Good girl. Hands on your thighs. Good, now the most important thing, spread your knees as wide as possible, to expose your delightful assets."

Kat simply stared up at Li, but another lash soon got her attention.

"More, spread them as far as you can. Yes, that's good. Back straight! Suck in your gut. Put your shoulders back, thrust out your breasts, keep your hands on your thighs. Lift your chin. Don't worry about the drool coming out of your slutty mouth. Keep your chin lifted, unless you want to experience the ass hook like the virgin bitch!”

Kat obeyed every command … the last thing she wanted was to be ass hooked! She could not believe she was obeying like a trained animal, but what else could she do?

"Okay, mask her." Kat held her position as a black mask was placed over her face, completely blocking out all light.

"Nod if you are listening, slave Blondie." She quickly nodded her head. "Keep that chin up, like I told you!" Having tried her absolute best to remain stoic for the benefit of Grace, the older Agent was feeling scared of everything and anything, Kat quickly lifted her chin even higher.

Special Agent Novikova felt the unseen presence directly in front of her and heard the sound of an opening zipper. She began to panic, and turned her head just as the short zip on her mask was unfastened in such a way that it forced her mouth wide. The damned mask had a ring gag built in! As the zipper opened it activated the restraint!

She instantly felt the whip fall on her back, lashing her body time and again. Kat screamed a guttural cry through the gag as Li grabbed her by the hair, locking his fingers into the roots so that he could jerk her head into position.

"When my man enters your mouth, you will welcome him like a long lost lover. Use your tongue to caress his cock. You will put on a show for your audience.”

There was a pause before Li spoke again. “Okay, the cock will now enter your mouth.” He nodded to his man, the one whose erection was already rock hard, and he directed it towards Kat’s captive, open mouth.

06 - The cock will now enter your mouth 07.19.08.jpeg

The poor girl was horrified. She had stopped breathing and was frozen in fear. Li took care of that with three rapid lashes to her already striped back. This caused Agent Novikova to gasp, the air holes by her nostrils being no more than pin pricks.

"Now I am going to release your hair and I want to see instant effort to please your Master. Use your head, tongue and throat to suck and love his cock. Do it!" he once again screamed and released her hair.

The cock entered her mouth, slowly at first, and, terrified, Kat began to bob her head up and down, flicking her tongue back and forth with no thought whatsoever of using her teeth.

Kang Li once again grabbed her hair and painfully pulled on it, causing her to gasp. "I said love his cock, slut! You will love it like it is the last cock on earth. You are starving for his seed. You beg him with your mouth and tongue, invite him deeper, faster, faster, more love bitch. Show your new Master what he can expect ..."

Kat groaned as the man pushed deeper into her mouth, causing her to gag.

"Breathe through your nose, slave!" Li screamed again. "Suck, love, faster, yes, beg him with your tongue to cum into your mouth. When he does, do not swallow it. Hold it in your mouth. DO NOT SWALLOW IT! Faster now, love it, energy, faster, back and forth, surround his cock with your tongue, pull him deeper with your lips, yes, that's it, yes, yes..."

And with that the man emptied himself between Kat’s swollen lips, his semen spurting forth in jet after thick, white jet. Kat struggled to breathe as a seemingly endless stream of sperm flooded her mouth.

Rivulets of spit and seed oozed down her chin as she manoeuvred her throat to stop herself from swallowing. Finally, the deluge stopped and Kat’s mouth was filled to capacity … the cock withdrew.

Special Agent Novikova could still see nothing.

"Now slave, it is time to share the treasure in your mouth."

While Kat was being mouth fucked, Grace had been released from her bondage. She had placed her hands on her knees as ordered and had watched in fear as the man had emptied his sperm into her friend.

Now Grace was forced to crawl towards where Agent Novikova knelt.

"Move, virgin slut. On all fours." Li guided Grace towards the kneeling Blondie and she guessed what they were now going to make Kat and her do. It sickened her.

"The virgin slave will now place her mouth over slave Blondie's, forming a tight seal, and Blondie will then share half of the cum she is holding. You may kiss Blondie, virgin girl."

Grace looked up at Li in disbelief, not speaking, but saying everything with her eyes.

"Did you not hear me!” Kang Li barked, as he took the whip and slashed at her exposed ass. Agent Miller jumped and quickly moved herself towards her friend’s face.

When Kat felt the touch of soft lips, she slowly began to open her mouth in reciprocation. Grace took the sperm that her friend willingly gave up and when her mouth too was filled with semen and saliva, she pulled back. Both girls, now completely docile, knelt with mouths filled awaiting further instruction.

“Now you swallow.”

Both girls heard Li order them to swallow. They were beaten, abused and humiliated, defeated way beyond any resolve they might have once had, and so swallow they both did, each girl gagging on the thick, sickly semen.

“Take them away.’

The event was over. Special Agent Novikova and Agent Miller had been sold. They were about to begin an unimaginably appalling new life.

To Be Continued …

Back
Top Bottom