Go to CruxDreams.com
Mi6 had simply ordered its cyber ops guys to hack into the auction video software, requisitioned a million pounds from the agency’s emergency fund, outbid the other bidders, and bought its two agents back?

Too much red tape involved in getting a £1m
It just shows that MI6 is terribly lacking in imagination. They should contact Jeffrey E. through their mutual friend, Ghislaine M. Jeff could do the bidding (he is intimately acquainted with the darkest web) along with his friends, Bill C., Bill G., and gentle Andrew M-W (his friends say he's a real prince!). They could use Jeff's private jet to fly the sluts agents to Jeff's island in the Caribean for some TLC from the kind men.
Easy as pie!!

:oops:! Yeah, Jeffrey's dead. Well, I'm sure Bill G. has a private jet even after the divorce!

It just shows that MI6 is terribly lacking in imagination. They should contact Jeffrey E. through their mutual friend, Ghislaine M. Jeff could do the bidding (he is intimately acquainted with the darkest web) along with his friends, Bill C., Bill G., and gentle Andrew M-W (his friends say he's a real prince!). They could use Jeff's private jet to fly the sluts agents to Jeff's island in the Caribean for some TLC from the kind men.
Easy as pie!!

:oops:! Yeah, Jeffrey's dead. Well, I'm sure Bill G. has a private jet even after the divorce!
Man that was complicated to work through for a simple Yorkshireman :)

The Darkest Web (7)

The abandoned former Capital Steel building, Shijingshan, South-West Beijing

If the girls had been transported immediately following the auction, they would have been lost forever. But they weren’t and upon such fine margins does the world turn.

“I need the girls ready in twenty-four hours. We will take them to the arranged place and meet the couriers as agreed. From there they will be shipped to their new owners providing we get the payment transferred to us today.” Kang Li was issuing instructions to his team.

“How will we transport them?”

“A van allocated to each girl. The girl will be naked, chained and held inside a cage.”

The man nodded. Li’s instructions were clear and fool-proof … if only they had been executed twenty-four hours earlier.

But that dialogue took place the day before this one, immediately following the auction. The payments had been received and now the girls were being readied for transportation.

MI6 SIS Building, Lambeth, London, UK

“Lieutenant, what’s the progress?” Moore and his aides were once again sitting round a satellite phone in his London Office.

Underhill paused, and then sighed. The Head of MI6 could sense the emotion in his Officer’s voice when he spoke. “We had car problems Sir, but we ‘fixed’ them …”

“You ‘fixed” them,” Roger Moore repeated, picking up on the intonation of his Special Ops Lieutenant. “Do I need to know how?”

“No, Sir, best not to ask.”

“Okay, and so now …?”

“Now we’re pretty much there. Maybe fifty klicks to go. The girls?”

“Can’t be sure Lieutenant, but the GPS tracker shows them as still being at the abandoned former Capital Steel building. It’s just that we have no pictures or video, so it …”

“… so it could be that Kat is gone and it’s just the ring that is left behind.” Underhill almost choked as he finished off his boss’s sentence.

The abandoned former Capital Steel building, Shijingshan, South-West Beijing

"Get her in the back, we have already wasted time and should have left by now."

The order was handed down from Kang Li.

As Kat was paraded from the main building into the glare of the sun and the waiting vans, she was manacled and surrounded by goons, her scarred nudity exposed for all to ogle, and ogle they did.

She assumed that Grace had already been ‘packaged’ away in the other stationary van … the girls were separated following their cum-kiss-show and Kat had not seen her friend and colleague since.

The blonde MI6 Agent knew that all hope was now gone. She had no idea what had happened to the Special Ops team – maybe the Tracker hadn’t worked. Maybe they had been intercepted … she glanced down at the ring which was still on her finger. “Jase …” she whispered quietly to herself.

As she thought about her lover, and then her mother and Sister, Kat was forced to choke back a sob. She had been very close to death before, but this time, somehow it seemed worse. She hadn’t really been beaten or tortured to a point where death seemed like a blessing. She had simply been humiliated, used and then … sold! Thoughts of her family and Jase were more lucid than ever, and that caused her much greater pain …

"You heard him, Blondie."

Moving slowly, her feet still bare, the gravel was cutting into her toes forcing her to walk with care. Shivering and trembling by the time she reached the van; the rear door was wide open and the dog cage with its bare floor and no warmth to protect her was waiting.

She saw a man kneeling by her side and felt the manacles around her ankles temporarily removed.

“Step up slut.”

Kat stared at the cage. If she climbed in there right now, she would be giving up. She cannot ever give up, can she? Kat was aching and sore, humiliated and shamed, but if she gives up now ...

Special Agent Novikova was pushed hard from behind. She gasped as if she had run out of energy and strength, at least that was the impression she wished to give. Getting one leg to the front of the cage, leaning her knee into the metal grid for leverage, Kat groaned when she tried to lift her other leg up to join it.

The man to her rear sighed, "What is taking so fucking long, Blondie?"

"Sorry," Kat whispered and she was almost inside when the closest goon took a step back. It was a small step, and he was still too close, but this was going to be Special Agent Novikova’s only chance. Leaning harder into her arms, before pushing back, Kat experienced a sudden burst of energy. Throwing herself backwards she butted the man with the back of her head, and he tumbled over yelling out loud, leaving his prostrate body gasping on the ground.

Squealing when she too fell onto the floor, loose chipping and gravel digging into her elbow and hip, the pain causing her stomach to flip, Kat looked up to see Kang Li. He was standing over her, grinning.

"On your feet, Blondie."

Nodding her head and rolling onto her hands and knees, crawling away from the van, Kat kept her head down until the last second.

Scrambling to her feet and with no destination in mind, just not into the van, Kat was suddenly running towards the open fence and the trees beyond. If she could escape than there’s always a chance that she can return for Grace, somehow …

"Little whore," Li roared after her.

Having taken everyone by surprise Kat stole a running march. She reached the fence and headed for the gap to the trees beyond. Tall and thin there are plenty of them to hide behind and upon reaching the treeline, finding strength from somewhere, her last reserve, Kat pushed on, fighting her way through low hanging branches that tugged and tore at her arms as she attempted to cover her face.

"Stop her." Struggling through the first line of trees, reaching a small clearing, Special Agent Novikova was panting and gasping, her lungs burning and her vision swimming. Behind her, Kat could hear Kang Li crashing and smashing along the same path that she had taken.

"There's nowhere to go, Blondie. And when I find you, I'm going to..."

Hearing the rest of his threat, not that she needed any help imagining what he's doing to do when he finally catches up with her, Kat pushed onwards, running blindly without any real path in front of her.

"Blondie!” The shouts were getting closer. Squeezing and fighting through more trees, Kat screamed and stumbled forwards at a point where the trees abruptly end, and she stopped dead in her tracks. Sharp branches had ripped and torn at her arms and hair, her sides, the backs of her legs and feet …

“Kat … Get down!” She heard the shout, and, acting entirely on instinct, she fell flat to the grass beneath her.

07 - Kat, get down!.jpeg

A shot rang out, and she heard the bullet thud, finding its mark.

More shots. Shouting. Then more gun fire. Kat did not move one inch until finally an eerie quiet seemed to overtake the scene. She dared to glance up and saw the swirls of smoke around her …

As she raised her head further, she saw a man in a green, camouflage uniform running towards her. Pressing her hands, with wrists still manacled, to the ground, Kat forced herself up onto her knees, tears of joy streaming down her cheeks. And then the man was on her, hugging her, kissing her unashamedly, and she was kissing him back …

To Be Continued …

The Darkest Web (8)

MI6 SIS Building, Lambeth, London, UK

Special Agent Ekaterina Novikova slipped her fingers into those of Lieutenant Jason “Jase” Underhill once they had distanced themselves from the London Central MI6 HQ.

“… And there not a thing the Chinese can do about it, huh?” Jase chuckled. Kat smiled as she too reflected on the de-brief they had just had with Roger Moore, to relive and report on the ‘Operation Sinosphere’.

The Special Ops team had finally arrived on site and positioned themselves to attack the Capital Steel building just as they had seen the naked blonde girl running for all she was worth out of the woods. They had taken out several of Li’s team and rounded up the rest. Li himself was shot dead. The team had found Agent Miller naked, chained and caged in the back of the second van.

“Well, they were the ones who wanted no record of news terrorism, or the illegal captivity of two British Agents. So, if there’s no official record how can there be any casualties, or even a rescue operation?”

Jason stopped her, took Kat’s face in his hands and kissed her. They embraced for an age, until Kat pulled her lips away.

“What are we gonna do?” Jase asked, sounding lost.

Kat smiled. “So, we’re not going to rush into anything. You have Sam and the kids … and me. For now, that’s fine … but, lover, it won’t be fine forever!” As she said this, she leaned her head in once more and kissed him again.

“Jase, baby …”

“Kat?”

“I’m sorry but I have to go because right now, there’s somewhere I need to be …”

Agent’s Quarters, Fort Monckton, Stokes Bay, Gosport, Hampshire, UK

"Kat, oh my God what are you doing here?" The words dying in Grace Miller’s throat as the older girl smiled at her.

“May I come in?”

“What, oh, yeah sure of course.”

“How’s the therapy going?” Kat asked of her friend.

“It’s … oh I don’t know. I’m not sure I need it, you know, it’s not as if …”

“You suffered a horrible, appalling experience Agent Miller. You need to talk it through … you must keep attending.”

Grace laughed, “Yes, quite right, I must … Mister Moore says so.”

“No, seriously, what we went through was grim. It was awful and the worst thing either of us can do is to keep our emotions bottled up inside.”

“It was nothing Kat, not compared to what you have been through in your lifetime. This was just experience building for me Special Agent Novikova …”

Grace grinned at her, and at that moment Kat knew that her friend was going to be just fine. However, she was here for a reason, and placing her hands on the younger girl’s smooth cheek, she said …

“We have unfinished business Grace Miller.”

Grace opened her mouth to protest but Kat held her finger to Grace's lips, "I am not asking you to move in with me, but I am asking you to let me take you to bed. You need what I have to offer and I need … to do this.”

Grace wanted to scream at the top of her voice that she wasn't gay, but they had already played that scene out at the café (see Operation Sinosphere), and what they shared that fateful night in Beijing was never far from her mind. She reached out and cupped Kat's face in her hands, staring into her eyes before gently kissing her on the lips whispering, "thank you.”

For Kat, it was like an electric shock had passed through her body. Soft lips caressing hers, nipples hardening; she could feel herself becoming turned on as she returned the kiss with a desperate passion. Their tongues danced like snakes passing between open lips until finally the older girl broke their embrace. "I can never be your therapist Grace Miller, but ..."

Grace laughed, "I don't need therapy any more … I just need …”

But Agent Miller’s words were said with a look of such obvious vulnerability that it made Kat stop and momentarily swallow her lust.

"We don't actually have to do this," Ekaterina spoke softly, looking directly into the wide eyes of her friend and colleague.

“I want to, please …” the younger girl replied. With those words, Grace slipped Kat's coat from her shoulders and moved her lips to once more embrace her friend. Kat returned the kiss with a growing passion as the pair stood in the entrance way running their hands over each other's bodies.

"We should go to the bedroom, it will be more comfortable,” Kat said softly.

Grace nodded and took her friend’s outstretched hand …

Agent Miller closed her eyes to relish the sensation as her clothes were slowly removed piece by piece, her friend kissing each inch of skin as it became visible, until Grace stood in nothing but her bra and panties.

"Just lie back and enjoy," Kat said as she undressed in front of eager, watching eyes, unclasping her bra to reveal the scarred skin of her firm round breasts and dark nipples.

08 - Just lie back and enjoy.jpeg

Seeing Kat naked prompted Grace to reach behind her own body and unclasp her bra before pulling it gently away.

“My God Miller, you are truly beautiful …” Kat grinned and bending her head the older girl took Grace's left nipple between her lips and gently sucked it into her mouth sending waves of pleasure through her friend’s body.

Without real thought, Grace fell back onto the bed and lifted her hips to allow her panties to be slipped away from her bare mound, and then with happy abandon, she opened her legs wide.

“I have this for you,” Kat grinned, holding up a thick, long dildo.

“Oh Kat, yes please ...”

Grace knew that after this night she would be a virgin no more.

FIN

And so, another chapter in the Sexpionage series comes to an end. Kat survives another mission along with her colleague, and now good friend (and lover), Grace Miller. Agents and Author will take a short break for a few weeks to refresh and replenish as appropriate. But worry not, we will all be back …

Well done, Fossy! :D

JohnPeri ddfwmkv-6352544f-439b-4da1-987c-e144a2657a96 200pc.jpg

The girl will be naked, chained and held inside a cage.”
Just SOP
And then the man was on her, hugging her, kissing her unashamedly, and she was kissing him back …
Not SOP

Another thrilling story. Add a third girl next time and we can call it Roger's Angels.

SEXPIONAGE IN THE ARCHIVE

Thanks to @Madiosi for his usual level of quality, expedient work in posting them live, the books Sexpionage 8-11 are now available from the wonderful CF Archive . If you get chance please take a look. The actual links are below;

Oxford, Spies and The Secret Service - Sexpionage 12
Oxford, Spies and The Secret Service.jpeg

Operation Sinosphere - Sexpionage 13
Operation Sinosphere.jpeg

In The Hands of Monsters - Sexpionage 14
In The Hands of Monsters.jpeg

The Darkest Web - Sexpionage 15
The Darkest Web.png

Last edited:
"Hey Guys, Ekaterina here (yep that's my real name too). Maybe you are pleased to see me without all of my body make up on, you know the scars that the effects team put on my body every time Fossy writes a scene with me in it ... then again, maybe you like to see those scars ;) ...

... I'm here to tell you that the next Sexpionage series is COMING VERY SOON ... just a couple of weeks away now, and as you might imagine life does not get any easier for Agent Miller and myself. So keep checking back but I'm sure that Fossy will let you all know in good time before the serialisation of "Trafficked" begins. Bye for now xx"

Kat is doing okay!.png

"When girls from the Greater London Area begin to go missing and an Albanian Trafficking Network is suspected of taking them across borders, MI6 is brought in to investigate. What is needed is a young, vulnerable looking female to act as bait, and a more experienced female Agent to infiltrate the Trafficking Network. When Special Agent Ekaterina Novikova and Agent Grace Miller are given the call then we know that all may well not go as planned ..."

Trafficked.jpeg

COMING SOON ...

Sexpionage 16 ... "Trafficked' Begins its exclusive serialisation here on CF one week from today ... join us then to share in the latest peril-laden adventures of Special Agent Ekaterina Novikova and Agent Grace Miller ...

Back
Top Bottom