SkatingJesus's Classic BDSM Thread (Non-crux)

Your favorite BDSM torture level:

• Just light BDSM, bondage, a captured naked girl, but no wounds on her body!

Votes: 27 7.7%
  • Erotic and light wounds, whip marks is far enough. Dont ruin the girl's beauty!

Votes: 131 37.3%
  • Realism is the best, with bloody wounds, I don't care about erotism, I want brutality!

Votes: 157 44.7%
  • Blood! Blood everywhere! I want gore stuff!

Votes: 31 8.8%
  • Other (Tell me!)

Votes: 5 1.4%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
Yikes, at only $9,000 I’m likely to go fast! What a bargain. Wonder who will buy me?
Which reasonable man wanted a wife, which always complaining over allthings?
And then her rebelious character and violent girlfriends.
He would have no silent minute again. And, how can she work in the kitchen and making good dish's?
I see black for a future together.
No, Thanks!
But with the money, maybe I would she take.

Which reasonable man wanted a wife, which always complaining over allthings?
And then her rebelious character and violent girlfriends.
He would have no silent minute again. And, how can she work in the kitchen and making good dish's?
I see black for a future together.
No, Thanks!
But with the money, maybe I would she take.
Madi! The screen of the pac-man console also looks suspiciously black. Request a try out of the game first! If it does not work, leave the women where they are. They probably won't work either!:devil2:

Story by

Kimmy's Tale

'Well it had to happen sometime I guess.' Kimmy thought to herself, as she surveyed the black clouds beginning to move in from the East.
The first three days of her month long hiking holiday had been filled with warm Spring days, and she thought today would be no exception. She knew from experience though that to remain in the mountains when bad weather threatened was dangerous, so she got out her map, studying it for a place to spend the night. All there seemed to be was a farmstead some ten miles to the West, the nearest town on the Eastern side of the mountains, some twenty miles distant. Her mind made up she set off.

Soaked to the skin from the cold rain that had overtaken her half an hour before, Kimmy shivered as she waited for someone to come to the old door she had knocked upon. Slowly it opened with a creak, and an old man's face greeted her.
"Excuse me sir." Kimmy said in a polite tone. "But would it be alright for me to spend the night in your barn. I won't be a nuisance, I swear."
Looking her up and down, the old man smiled before replying.
"We wouldn't hear of such a thing, when there is a nice warm fire inside that you can share."
Opening the door wide to allow her in, the old man continued. "Do come in my sweet."
"Thank you." Kimmy smiled as she stepped into the dull and sparsely furnished house. "My names Kimmy by the way."
"Pleased to meet you Kimmy. I'm Zeke and this.." The old man said pointing towards the kitchen door, "this is my brother Jeb."
Kimmy nodded towards the second old man standing there smiling back at her.

"But enough of these pleasantries. You must be freezing in those wet things. Come sit in front of the fire." Zeke said, guiding Kimmy towards an old rocking chair, before turning to his brother.

"Jeb. Fetch the tin bath in would you. I'll boil some water for our guest."

Seeing Kimmy about to protest, Zeke continued. "No. No. It isn't a bother. You can take a long hot bath, whilst we go feed the pigs."

"I'm sorry there wasn't a spare bed for you in the house my dear." Jeb said, as he watched Kimmy set her things down in the barn.
"It's fine." Kimmy smiled. "You and your brother have been more than kind to me. A hot bath and a full belly. I only wish there was some way I could thank you."
"Don't you worry your pretty head about that. God will provide." The old man replied, giving Kimmy a curious grin.

Kimmy woke to the sense of being manhandled.
"What the hell!" She cried, as she realized she was.
"Shut the fuck up slut." Zeke's voice cut through the remaining haze of Kimmy's sleepiness, as a fist in the stomach forced the air from Kimmy's lungs.
"What are you doing!" Kimmy cried in wide eyed panic, as she suddenly realized the old man was naked.
"Showing you some real hospitality." Jeb's voice came from behind her as he forced her arms into the air.

Zeke quickly bound her wrists to the rope which hung down from the ceiling, pulling her up onto her tiptoes when she was secure.
"Why are you doing this? What are you going to do?" Kimmy trembled, as she saw Jeb step around her. He was as naked as his brother, but in his hand was a long knife.
"NO ! PLEASE!" Kimmy pleaded as the old man begun to cut away first her tee shirt, then to her horror, her panties.
Stretched out naked before them, Kimmy begged them to let her go, her eyes constantly dropping down to their flaccid members.
"Why should we do that when we are going to have such fun." Zeke mocked, as he went over to the wall, taking down two long whips.
"OH PLEASE! NOT THAT! PLEASE!" Kimmy begged, as she struggled to free herself.
CRACK! Jeb let fly with his whip, leaving a red welt around Kimmy's belly.
ZHWACK! Zeke followed close behind with a stinging cut across her buttocks.
"WHY?" Kimmy wailed.
CRACK! "Because we can." Jeb mocked as his whip cut a groove in her side.
THWACK! "To teach you your place bitch." Zeke continued, scoring her thighs.
For the next twenty minutes Kimmy danced on the end of her rope, as the old men's whips cut into her defenseless skin. Finally, sweat soaked and blood stained, Kimmy sagged into unconsciousness.

Kimmy's body hit the dirt floor with a heavy thump. Staring up, she was shocked to see the brothers engorged members nodding their heads in her direction. It wasn't the fact that whipping her had aroused the old men that shocked her. She could have guessed that. What did was the size that both men's cocks had grown to. And she knew just what that meant.

Sure enough, grabbing her by the hair, Zeke dragged her, scrabbling on her backside, across the dusty barn to a straw bale. Pulling her half up, he threw her face first over it. As his hand pressed her down, Kimmy sucked in air against the pain of the spiky straws digging into her breasts. She let out a cry as Zeke buried himself to the hilt, with one hard thrust of his hips, in her tight pussy.
"Shit. You've not been fucked enough to loosen this little hole." Zeke mocked as he pounded in and out of her tight hole. "But we'll fix that."
"Please. Stop. You're not like this." Kimmy pleaded.
"You're right girl. We aren't." Jeb said, approaching her face, cock in hand. "We are worse. Now put that mouth of yours to better use than talking and suck on this."

Kimmy fought for breath as Jeb's manhood blocked her throat. Her breasts burned from the scratches Zeke's rough pounding was causing. Tears streamed down her face. Kimmy felt totally lost.
Five minutes later Jeb gave a roar. Semen exploded from Kimmy's nose, as struggled wide eyed to swallow down his substantial discharge. As she choked and gagged, cum dripping from her chin, a mighty thrust from Zeke announced the flooding of her pussy.

Totally humiliated, Kimmy's sweat, blood, and cum soaked body slumped limply to the floor.

THWACK! "Chop faster bitch. It'll soon be supper time."
The axe in Kimmy's hands trembled in fear. If tonight was anything like last night, supper would be only a short respite from her tortures. Then would come the brutal fuckings again.
CRACK! The whip in Jeb's hand bit deep into her dirty and battered body again, causing the metal shackles on her wrists and ankles to jingle.

"Hurry the fuck up. I'm hungry and my sacks fit to burst."
Tears filled Kimmy's eyes as she began to split the logs again.

It had been over a month since Kimmy had been enslaved. Never a day went by that the sadistic brothers didn't find new ways to inflict suffering upon her. The only respite, the few hours of sleep she got whilst shackled to the post in the barn, as she was now.
A soft voice calling her name filtered into her torturous dream of high peaks and fresh air. Slowly Kimmy's eyes blinked open. Reality hit her like a hammer, her eyes staring wildly at the scene before her.
Hanging from the rafters naked, on the end of a rope, was her best friend Shana.
"I came looking for you Kimmy."
"Oh god. Shana. Not you too."
"What do you mean Kimmy. You are frightening me. What is this place?"
"It's hell on earth my dear."
Shana screamed as she saw the brothers walk in, naked and whips in hands. Kimmy just groaned.

Attachments

• Kimmy's Hike 001 .jpg
    Kimmy's Hike 001 .jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,114
"Geralt, we need to find informations about Dandelion, and Menge is the only one who knows something.
If we attack, he will leave the place, and we won't have any chance to save our friend.
So, this is my plan: you will bring me to them as a captured sorceress. That "gift" will help you to get their trust.
I didn't find any fake dimeritium shackles, so remember that it's real ones! Let me strip, and... *Slack!*
Fine, let's go the Witch hunters headquarters..."

"Oh, Triss Merigold! What a great surprise! Already naked and shackled... That's our lucky day! We should have thanked your friend who bring you to us, but he already left, sometihng to do about card game, or something... So, I have a few questions for you, girl, and you will tell me everything I want to know!"
"Geralt? GERALT!?? Where are you!???"
"Hahahaha!"

Attachments

• Triss Merigold's arrest 001.jpg
    Triss Merigold's arrest 001.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 1,038
They were too many...
A fast coordinated attack, and the Gavulaarian army surrounded the whole Amazon camp...

The women fought with force and courage, but it was useless...
Gavulaars easily overpowered the girls, capturing, enslaving, raping, killing them...

The Amazon army was totally destroyed, and the City defenseless...

Obviously inspired by 's fantastic artwork:

I really love your art, bro!

Girls in this scene:

Alina - Josephine Astrid - Sarah - Inge
Kelly
Shana - Natasha - Elisabeth - Louise - Zarina

Loni - Simone
Jelena Daphne
Chrissie

You may have noticed that I didn't posted anything in these last days. To be honest, I felt tired, and I needed a break.
I decided to slow down a bit 3D stuff, befoe my motivation goes totally.

But don't worry, I will go back.
This great scene had been long and hard to make, but I had real fun to do it, fun I didn't have for ages.

Back to business!

Attachments

• The Gavulaarian Invasions - Spoils of War 001.jpg
    The Gavulaarian Invasions - Spoils of War 001.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 925
They were too many...
A fast coordinated attack, and the Gavulaarian army surrounded the whole Amazon camp...

The women fought with force and courage, but it was useless...
Gavulaars easily overpowered the girls, capturing, enslaving, raping, killing them...

The Amazon army was totally destroyed, and the City defenseless...

Obviously inspired by 's fantastic artwork:

I really love your art, bro!

Girls in this scene:

Alina - Josephine Astrid - Sarah - Inge
Kelly
Shana - Natasha - Elisabeth - Louise - Zarina

Loni - Simone
Jelena Daphne
Chrissie

You may have noticed that I didn't posted anything in these last days. To be honest, I felt tired, and I needed a break.
I decided to slow down a bit 3D stuff, befoe my motivation goes totally.

But don't worry, I will go back.
This great scene had been long and hard to make, but I had real fun to do it, fun I didn't have for ages.

Back to business!
Rest well and be back!!!

Back
Top Bottom