Slanece's drawings

Go to CruxDreams.com
perhaps, this cross is infected with timber worms or termites. thus, the romans ordered the prisoners to starve until they are light enough to be able to hang from a half-rotten cross :)
seriously, all too much effort to feed the prisoners, they probably will not have done...

Very good pictures. The location feels real, and each picture seems to be part of some story-telling.

Slanece said:
Sorry. Circumstances have not allowed me to make new pictures this week. While I place pair of old drawings
Great pics,thanks!

Thanks for yours responses. At the expense of thinness, I do not think that the Romans overfed prisoners, especially those who had been sentenced to death. ;) Actually, I tried the new morphs for Victoria 4

I'm not into crucified women myself, but these pics are really, really, well done.

apostate630 said:
We're still trying to figure out exactly how the Romans ran a crucifixion, but the traditional image we have courtesy of Christianity is sanitized, physically impossible and just plain wrong. I also object to anything short of total nudity on general principles.

Constantine, I'm sure had a lot to do with this when he reformed Christianity after his ideas in 325 CE and put a de facto end to crucifixion in 337 CE when he prohibited the breaking of legs. But there were reports of crucifixions as late as 350 CE, maybe later. Crucifixion was finally stopped de jure in 438 CE under the Theodosian Code. Not knowing the mechanics of crucifixion or no longer desirous of acknowledging its utter shamefulness, Christians patterned The Crucifixion of Jesus Christ after the suspension of the wax imago of Julius Caesar on a Tropaeum, which is a victory cross.

Attachments

• Carotta Tropaeum Caesar.gif
    Carotta Tropaeum Caesar.gif
    42.1 KB · Views: 2,415
Well,what CAN i say.....??
Except holy CRAP !! :D
These are bloody good pictures,so,really well done Slaence !! ^:)^ :ymapplause:
Really really erotically done,and at risk of copying the others i say....
"MORE,MORE,MORE,PLEEEAAASE !!"
Cheers Bazza.

My goodness, Slanece really is back!
The new images are better than ever.
I'm so excited, I think I'll go to church tomorrow just to give thanks. I wish we had stained glass windows by Slanece...

Slanece i have only one complaint to make about your drawings of Crucified Females....
"You ain't doing enough of 'em !! More,More MORE,PLEASE !!" :ympray:
Bloody good work,to use an English phrase they are "The Dog's Bollocks "!!(in other words,"f***in' Brilliant!!") :ymapplause: =p~
Cheers Baracus

Thank you for your feedback.
WOW!!! Start a pay website. I'm the first subscriber. Beautiful work!
It is very tempting offer on your part. In fact, I have long thought about it, but do not even know how to do it. Also need some reasonable amount of work per month to justify the money invested by people

Attachments

• Cross46.jpg
    Cross46.jpg
    719.9 KB · Views: 1,461
  • Cross48_3.jpg
    Cross48_3.jpg
    783.2 KB · Views: 1,438
Back
Top Bottom