Slanece's drawings

Go to CruxDreams.com
inge_tarant said:
Slanece said:
Excuse, but files in the size more than 400 Kb to me do not manage to be placed at this forum. Or I not correctly do something?

Slanece

If need be, I can reduce your pictures to the rquired size..
If you need assistance mail those pictures to
inge_tarant@yahoo.com

I can do that too, but I thought that this site could now automatically downsize most pictures.

Slanece, what happens when you try to post a full sized render? Is the image bounced?

Slanece--

I like the images you are making with this style of program. Your story-telling choices are good, and I like where you have the views (where the 'camera' is held). You do very well in showing the roads and the textures of scenery. Thank you.

inge_tarant said:
Slanece said:
Excuse, but files in the size more than 400 Kb to me do not manage to be placed at this forum. Or I not correctly do something?

Slanece

If need be, I can reduce your pictures to the rquired size..
If you need assistance mail those pictures to
inge_tarant@yahoo.com

All pictures which I placed at a forum actually had the size more than 400 KB. I reduced them specially for the reason specified in the pregoing post.

Slanece

apostate630 said:
I can do that too, but I thought that this site could now automatically downsize most pictures.

Slanece, what happens when you try to post a full sized render? Is the image bounced?

Yes. Therefore I should reduce the size of pictures

Slanece

Yusebby said:
Slanece--

I like the images you are making with this style of program. Your story-telling choices are good, and I like where you have the views (where the 'camera' is held). You do very well in showing the roads and the textures of scenery. Thank you.

Thanks. I am glad, that my drawings here well accept. I will try as far as possible and to place further the pictures at this forum.

Slanece

What a delightful surprise to come home to after a scene-from-Dante day at work!

I note the wretched girl's cross leans to one side noticeably, you may wish to straighten it. But if that lean is by design, you may wish the victim's torso and hips to hang to her right, as in the attached image.

For how a body moves on a cross, study Jedakk and Makar.

Jedakk is an engineer, and has long studied the awful physics of crucifixion, expertise that lends his renders authenticity.

Makar actually ties women to crosses, and his photos and vids are the closest you're going to see to a Roman crucifixion without using nails.

Once more, thanks for posting your stuff on this thread.

Attachments

• gi03.jpg
    gi03.jpg
    304.6 KB · Views: 742
I agree. If the cross were leaning like that, her upper body would still tend to hang more vertically than that. If you wanted a rule of thumb to go by, find the midpoint of the line between the nails in her wrists, then draw a vertical downward from that point. Her body's center of gravity, which is more or less about her navel, should lie pretty close to that line. This is as long as the sideways lean is not so great that she's restrained from hanging further sideways by the effects of the restraints on her feet.

Jedakk

apostate630 said:
Hammerlock said:
You know what, Slanece? I once heard a man say, "Tastes have a right to differ." Everyone has their own brand of interests regarding crucifixion, and I really love the way you've depicted it. I've never really liked the "sitting" posture on a cross; I much prefer the way you've done it. And I agree that your number 35 is totally hot--I, too, like depictions of crucifixion from behind, where the lady's backside is so enticingly displayed. Keep it up!

Exactly correct on all points, Hammerlock.

Slanece, we're into this kink because it's a turn-on.

Therefore do that which turns you on. Here's what I told the artist known as Ramon three years ago:

Ramon.

He would search the net for examples of crucified women in art and post them on the old Crux group.

On the new Crux group one "yttrandefrihet2000" started posting stills and clips from his website

http://www.passionofagoddess.com

It took me a while to get past my congenital cluelessness and realize that they were one in the same.

Mind you, I'm not into the Imitation of Christ kink. Rather the reverse. I prefer gritty, sweaty, bloody realism.

We're still trying to figure out exactly how the Romans ran a crucifixion, but the traditional image we have courtesy of Christianity is sanitized, physically impossible and just plain wrong. I also object to anything short of total nudity on general principles.

So here comes Ramon with his female Christ imitation, right down to the crown of thorns and loincloth. . .

. . . and absolutely took my breath away.

Amazing stuff, Ramon. This morbid literalist bows to your artistic and erotic vision.

Thanks.

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=44&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=45

I attach a few more of his pics.

i would like to see the video of the pics you posted here. Do you have it ??

Holy.

Shit.

This is improbably, unbelievably hot stuff, Slanece. Don't feel the need to apologize for making us wait, the wait was worth it.

By the way, if you have the time, email me. There are things I need to discuss with you.

apostate630@yahoo.com

Crux fans have a new artist. This is cause for general rejoicing. Thanks.

I've finally resumed the long, slow haul of restoring these threads. Slanece is the first one I've worked on in several months.

Enjoy.

Rejoice we will!!

Slance, you sure got it right!

Wonderful crucifixion!

She's perfect! ... the dirt ... the cross .. the way she hangs from it! Wow!

I really like the fact that she is not nailed, maybe not even being executed, but just punished and humiliated, or possibly acting out her crux fantasy, with her expensive sports car parked out of view!

I could stand in front of her cross and get hard. I could be crucified next to her and get hard. I sit here and look at her picture and I get hard!

Ohhhhhh!

Welcome & Congratulations! Among the best that I have seen!

GR

These two drawings are absolutely out of this world, fantastic, any chance of a picture story so she can be seen fully clothed before her arrest and trial then stripped etc

Yeah, the more of this story the better!

You really have put it all together here ... the dirt .. blood ... pain .. humiliation ... agony and dread!

Boney gals like this one make perfect crucifixion victims!

Great stuff!

GR

Great !! amazing ! your are a talent !!
Jack

Slanece, I beg your pardon for the delay in responding.

HOT STUFF, GUY!!!

You're one of the best crux artists in the business. Pray, continue.

Welcome back, Slanece. :-bd
Looking back over this thread, your technique has improved greatly. The new pictures have far more realistic detail. But, I notice your women have gotten much thinner. This new one looks like she hasn't eaten in quite a while. The Romans must not have been feeding her very well. Good thing they crucified her now, I don't think she would have lasted much longer. :D

Back
Top Bottom