Slavery

Go to CruxDreams.com
I never used to rate Cagri very highly, but you’ve made me have another look, and it really is impressive work. Thank you!
in fact I don't find Cagri's stories very captivating either (especially sex and rape) but certain drawings which show bondage, slavery and torture attract me and I keep them in files, I do the same with other artists, I only keep what interests me
and it must be recognized that for all these artists, if the stories are a little repetitive that does not detract from their talent, the drawings are superb

in fact I don't find Cagri's stories very captivating either (especially sex and rape) but certain drawings which show bondage, slavery and torture attract me and I keep them in files, I do the same with other artists, I only keep what interests me
and it must be recognized that for all these artists, if the stories are a little repetitive that does not detract from their talent, the drawings are superb
I thought I was the only weirdo who gets a bit squeamish especially by rape yet can’t get enough bondage, slave-skirts, slavery, and torture! I love these forums, the only place where I can feel almost normal in my perverted kinky sexuality!

for example this drawings, we see naked women who are made to walk, almost run towards the place where they will be slaves,, I can tell myself, they endure a real torture, the suffocating heat, walking barefoot in a burning sand , the lashes, but I also imagine that it may be nothing compared to what awaits them for their slave training with the unbearable tortures that will break their will
Voila, my imagination works a lot with these drawings and I take great pleasure in them

b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom