Some Basic Points... How Should You Be Crucified?

Go to CruxDreams.com

CorPas

Spectator
This is a short summary I made some time ago of those points that we think are basic in the art of contemporary erotic crucifixion... Some are based on experience, some are just a preference.
And preferences may differ. We are curious to hear comments!

NUDITY. Obviously, to be crucified the victim should be completely nude. It is unthinkable that, when this brutal treatment is applied, anyone would respectfully care for the modesty of the victim. Moreover the total humiliation in the way the victim is displayed also depends on enforced nudity. Loincloths have nothing to do with the cassical tradition of crucifixion and are an unlogical addition of puritans and prudes.

NO FOOT REST, FEET DOWNWARD. No foot rest or pedestal for the feet should be used. The feet should be tied to the vertical beam at precisely the right height, with the knees slightly bent, like it was done by the Roman nails: the soles completely flat against the pole and the toes pointing downwards. It's really remarkable that in this way it is impossible to stand and lock the knees. Only in this way the typical dance of the crucified will result. A foot rest clearly is not necessary, as the feet are fixed completely. Standing on your flat soles on a pedestal is quite comfortable, as your knees can be stretched and locked: that is not a crucifixion at all.

THREE OR FOUR TIES ONLY. Ties or cuffs should be used only at up to four locations: right and left wrists, ankles either together or right and left ankle separately. Absolutely no additional ties at elbows or knees. Just by these three or four small ties a human is transformed in a fully helpless, totally exposed being, without any dignity left, in a position that would ultimately cause him or her to die. The simplicity of crucifixion (undressing, three ties, two beams) is an important part of its attraction (and classical popularity).

HIGH CROSS. The cross must raised quite high, absolutely not with the feet at ground level or nearly ground level. The height is an important part of the humiliating display. The victim should really hang on the cross, not more or less stand in front of the cross. Higher objects are better seen and the bare genitals of the victim should be at about eye height for the spectators.

WIDESPREAD ARMS. The widespread and totally powerless arms with exposed armpits are an important part of the extreme humiliation of crucifixion. It is a very typical posture and a wonderful way to demonstrate the complete surrender. The gesture is even inviting: just look at me, I can't do anything anymore. The victim is really put on display, like a butterfly is shown in a cabinet. The arms should make clear the victim is hanging, so fully horizontal arms are to be avoided. Few realize how extremely exposed a naked crucified person actually is in this position. Of course, the wrists should be tied or nailed, not the hands. It must be possible to bear the full body weight and it is also important to leave the hands and fingers free to struggle, without any chance to do something, as far as possible removed from the trunk. This also adds to the extreme helpless situation the victim is in.

SHAVED. Fully shaved genitals strongly increase the effect of total exposure and nakedness. Being forced to show your genitals is an essential aspect of the humiliation of crucifixion. Shaved armpits are just looking better for you spectators, these are always in full sight when hanging on the cross.

BODILY FUNCTIONS VISIBLE. An important aspect of the humiliation is the total visibility of all your bodily functions, when you are hanging naked on the cross. Being forced to urinate in public is sensational and may easily be provoked by drinking a lot of water before crucifixion. You'll have no choice then. Urinating from a really high-raised cross is an impressive sight for men and women. Sexual arousal will also be easily visible for crucified men and obviously this most submissive state you can imagine is highly arousing. To have an erection in public is a wonderful sight and an exciting experience. A dildo (cornu) on the vertical pole will be useful for that and this is also humiliating, as there is no escape from impaling yourself. Ejaculation may already result from this stimulation but more likely is that any spectator will be of help to achieve that. At least, the helplessly pinioned victim will be unable to prevent anything and being forced to cum in public is an ultimate humiliation

Some illustrations of nicely crucified girls follow here.

.Galya perfectly crucified.jpg crucified (2).jpg 1040164423.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree, the nakedness of the victim is essential, both for those watching as to who is crucified, I like total stretched, both arms and legs, giving a sense of total surrender to spectators and more exposing the body, like this:
Cross_59_-_002.jpg

I think you've pretty much got everything there CorPas.
The stretched, helpless naked body, the limbs arranged for suspension, and discomfort. Display, surrender, humiliation.
And the private and intimate become public. Just as the body is naked and exposed, the condemned person's suffering is played out in public. Their intimate bodily functions are shared with the world, there is no where to hide.

I agree, except that the victim should be shaved. No - especially women should have their full pubic hair.....
It is a matter of personal taste, I suppose. Public shaving can be part of the ritual of exposure. The legs being held apart and the genitalia probed and manipulated to be shaved..the most intimate parts of the body on open display...perhaps even after the wrists have been nailed..?

I so much agree with almost all of your basic points for erotic crucifixion CorPas! That's how it should be done to achieve as much sensation for the victim and spectators.
Of course some of your points are subject to personal preference and anyone may do it the way she/he likes.

In my opinion the feet must not necessarily be bound to the vertical pole in the way you describe. Interesting variations are fixing them behind the vertical pole or to the outer sides of the pole, either with the ankles or the soles against it. The latter in particular adds to the humiliation of the victim and sensation for the spectators as the angled legs are fully spread apart and dispose the genitals as much as possible!
Of course this will not allow the "dance" of the victim you mention.

Anyway, a fantastic description!

The height of the cross can vary. For a common criminal why waste wood and energy to raise her high. Psychologically a low cross can be devastating as the condemned knows if she could just free her feet she could relieve much of the trauma to her body. Plus a low cross can provide other 'benefits'...
001 a a.jpg
I'm sure she'd enjoy the company...

A very clear and thought-provoking set of guidelines, thanks CorPas.
I know you've put it on your first thread, but we may as well have a link here too
to your very informative website:
http://corpas1.tumblr.com/post/78204157687/why-crucifixion-is-the-ultimate-bondage

NUDITY. Certainly, with the small reservation that having minimal underwear or loincloth
ripped off me when I'm up on the cross can be an erotic treat for me and the audience. :devil:

THREE OR FOUR TIES ONLY. Yes, that's all that's needed,
but no nails please, Forum Rules, see
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/safe-crux.1839/

HIGH CROSS. Tree makes a nice point, but in any case
with my pussy at spectators' eye-level and my breasts in easy reach
isn't all that 'high', just right ;)

SHAVED. We get lots of debate about this, clearly a matter of taste,
but it's not for the crucifixa to say - if I'm shaved or made to shave myself,
it's another mark of submission, it seems 'right' :)

Last edited:
I agree with much of the OP. Points where I diverge,

-use a Saint Andrew's Cross, putting the focus of her weight painfully on her crotch. She then goes up and down and up and down, until she feels something else there with the pain...

-do not shave her. Let her sweat in her armpit and public hairs be an additional discomfort

-height of the cross...not too high. That way, you can lick and tickle her exposed flesh, her nipples and clitoris and giver her a little variety. You can also hold a vibrator to her clitoris and then suddenly yank it away at just the very moment she would have come.

Actually, these are CorPas preferences. Most of them, I follow them. High or low cross, both have their merits, full nudity OK, position of the feet, well, in my fantasy I prefer it sideward to the stipes.

The only point of diverence is the need to shave. I belong to those who consider puic hair as an integral part of the genitals. Well, I do not discuss preferences, I am only a little bit worried (not personally intended to CorPas), that some crucifixion sessions turn out to be a beauty contest.

The day I would ever participate to such a session, I would appreciate to be accepted with all my bodily imperfections (OK, they may mock to them as part of the game), sharing, in the first place, the common desire of enjoying the same fetish.

I too vote for ultimate complete nudity, but to start with a loincloth, which is ripped or falls away, makes for an enjoyable twist.
Personally I get bored with seeing so many models shaved baby-smooth, bring back the pubes I say.:D

On another point, why is the patibalum depicted as so long? The human arm-span is one fathom, 6 feet or 1 metre 80, so anything more than 2 metres at most is a waste. We can't waste valuable timber on mere criminals or slaves, or so the Romans must surely have reasoned.

do not forget that the crucifixion brings heavy sweating. Then the victim should drink a lot (minimum three liters) if we want to see her pee. Giving a purge enhances pleasure: the pain of the belly shakes condemned. The noises and diarrhea increased humiliation and pleasure for the public. Also arriving insects of all kinds which would distress the condemned. If it's woman must shave his head!

A very clear and thought-provoking set of guidelines, thanks CorPas.
I know you've put it on your first thread, but we may as well have a link here too
to your very informative website:
http://corpas1.tumblr.com/post/78204157687/why-crucifixion-is-the-ultimate-bondage

NUDITY. Certainly, with the small reservation that having minimal underwear or loincloth
ripped off me when I'm up on the cross can be an erotic treat for me and the audience. :devil:

THREE OR FOUR TIES ONLY. Yes, that's all that's needed,
but no nails please, Forum Rules, see
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/safe-crux.1839/

Feeling honoured by the reply of Eulalia herself, some additional information here.

Our Tumblr website, on crucifxion as the ultimate bondage experience, was known in this forum before we were here.
Some people wondered why that was our only Tumblr message devoted to crucifxion practices...
The reason is that our Tumblr blog is on libertine nudism, promoting to be free from shame about nudity and sexuality.
We think many people could be much happier without such suppression of the joy natural pleasures can bring.
So we promote to live without clothes and inhibitions as much as possible.
We have already over 13000 followers and lots of responses.
We also promote nudist games, like naked twister and personally we also like bdsm games.
And erotic crucifxion... So we decide to write a single (but extensive) message on that.
We would not like to deter al the nudists and libertines, not yet familiar with the great attraction of hanging naked on the cross. So we did add further discussion in that blog. That can very well happen here! This is a wonderful forum.

Eulalia also made a comment on our mentioning of nails in the Basic Points message.
Absolotely right for modern practice, obviously.
This was only meant to refer to the many stories on Roman crucifxion, which still are very inspiring and erotic.
However, they had quite different intentions and nowadays any nailing of people would constitute a very serious crime.
As described in the link to a forum thread on that, the very fine carpal and tarsal structure can easily be permanently destroyed by hammering a nail like the Romans did. Probably, the Roman victims of crucifixion would have been unable to use their hand and feet anymore, if they would survive. But they never did. The single exception described did not do too much with hands and feet either after His resurrection, actually...

I'll soon post a message in a thread on the popularity of Roman crucifixion, not really new but it was written by me some time ago and helps to get status promotion ;).

Thanks to aal of you for all other comments.
There is just some debate on our strong preference for bare smooth genitals.
We feel more naked in that way (and that is what you like, being nudists) but crucifxion victims should not have a choice, as Thessala commented. Actually, neither have we... it is simply required for many swinging and groupsex activities and really common among nudists in general. We love the many pics present here in our 'style'!
And we even include two of these now.

smooth boy on the cross.png smooth girl on the cross.jpg

The feet should be tied to the vertical beam at precisely the right height, with the knees slightly bent, like it was done by the Roman nails: the soles completely flat against the pole and the toes pointing downwards. It's really remarkable that in this way it is impossible to stand and lock the knees. Only in this way the typical dance of the crucified will result.
A firm idea but to bound feet in such way, this only can when the victim is laying and tied on a horizontal cross which will be raised. All this cost time.

I'm fairly low maintenance with my crux-wishes: The cross should be a Latin cross, high from the ground. The arms should be stretched to make more of a T than a Y shape. The legs should be as straight as possible and the feet tied to the front of the upright, not the sides. The straight legs make the time on the cross shorter but I believe it's more painful and therefore more authentic. A small footrest is helpful (but drive nails into it with the nail heads sticking out enough to press into the soles of the feet while the feet are tied tightly against them...that way you won't be hurt but can still get some nice sensation). A "seat" is up to the crucifier, as I really don't care one way or another. There you have it, that's my idea of a fun crucifixion :devil:

and some would like to have a date here is a way for those of our girls who are looking for a special way

making contacts.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom