Some Basic Points... How Should You Be Crucified?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Yes, a footrest, not to comfy, would be fine. Being able to move a bit and find ne positions...
Tied to the wood with ropes, as I want to feel the wood.
I want to be raised and only half a meter above ground.
Loincloth, that will be removed as soon as the cross is up.

Total intimate exposure of the glans, meatus and anal lips stretched around the big cornu is necessary to humiliate the crucified male.
Already the glans were considered obscene by the Romans, however todays man in the 21th century would easely show off the above and what considers tohe cornu, a reasonably sized one should be the common practise of every male and if someone wants to see it, he is invited. As we say: "Take it like a man." Unfortunately, the females are not yet that far, but just wait the women rights will be fullfilled in this century.

For me the most important aspect of crux play is to depict a character who suffers and ultimately dies on the Cross and remains on the Cross in death for a while before bieng taken down.
I focus on bieng comfortable while bieng committed to playing the part of dead naked body so I rest on a small seat.
I am hoisted in place on a separate Cross beam which is lowered after my character has died.
This method makes it easier for executioners to handle my limp body

CorPas made some excellent points in his opening post to this thread. How I should be crucified? I have spent hours on many occasions crucified precisely as described, arms spread, nude, with no seat, feet tied to the stipes.IMG_6367.jpeg I have tried a number of various positions, and will agree the one describe to be the more comfortable.MIMGP0573-2.jpg Crucified with the arms over the patibulum was the most painful for me. The weight of your body pulling down on your arms, becomes excruciating, especially if you don't use a seat.M50673183077_bea6cfeab5_o.jpg I believe the pain on the face of Mila from Cruxdreams here makes my point.th (2).jpg

The modern sawn, square-edged timber must make it even worse. Round natural wood must be less painful especially if the bark is stripped off.
indeed, unworked wood will contain the presence of splinters and rough parts which will damage the slave's skin and increase his suffering. The slave who is crucified must suffer from beginning to end: the cross is only pain.

The modern sawn, square-edged timber must make it even worse. Round natural wood must be less painful especially if the bark is stripped off.
Yes, but I was referring to square-edged lumber. It is very painful as the sharp edges press into your biceps and the weight of your body pulls down. If your legs are fairly strait, you can't push up enough to relieve the pressure.

Definitely naked

, my body should be outstretched and put on display.
I am to entertain as well as be put to death. The crowds are here to see me terrified as I my breasts and pussy are fully on display.
They will see my young body bieng destroyed as knives cut in to my breasts and my skin is lacerated.
My pussy will be mutilated as I start to hang, weakened .
The crowd watches me fade away until.
They watch my silent death..
My corpse left on display until I'm taken down to be turned into state food rations

Last edited:
Definitely naked

, my body should be outstretched and put on display.
I am to entertain as well as be put to death. The crowds are here to see me terrified as I my breasts and pussy are fully on display.
They will see my young body bieng destroyed as knives cut in to my breasts and my skin is lacerated.
My pussy will be mutilated as I start to hang, weakened .
The crowd watches me fade away until.
They watch my silent death..
My corpse left on display until I'm taken down to be turned into state food rations
I bet you would taste good. Yummy!

Blood

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230914_202839_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230914_202839_Chrome.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot_20230914_203308_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230914_203308_Samsung Internet.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 50
Back
Top Bottom