Some Basic Points... How Should You Be Crucified?

Go to CruxDreams.com
A small footrest is helpful (but drive nails into it with the nail heads sticking out enough to press into the soles of the feet while the feet are tied tightly against them...that way you won't be hurt but can still get some nice sensation).
Hmm, it's always good bringing a bit of that 'naily' sensation in (without doing anything silly!). One thing I've liked is having a footrest with bolts in it where I 'd put my feet so that the bolts go between my big toe and the others. And yes, you can push on them pretty hard. It has nothing to do with nailing but gets something that's a bit like nails, to some place that's not so far from where nails would go...

Hmm, it's always good bringing a bit of that 'naily' sensation in (without doing anything silly!). One thing I've liked is having a footrest with bolts in it where I 'd put my feet so that the bolts go between my big toe and the others. And yes, you can push on them pretty hard. It has nothing to do with nailing but gets something that's a bit like nails, to some place that's not so far from where nails would go...
Around the feet a drawstring to put them strongly on the wood and the bold (better pin).

This is how I would like to be crucified. View attachment 372255
I sometimes think the ropes are too thick and heavy in this picture, although that does add an element of oppression. If I recall correctly, I think I borrowed them from one of Makar's, so they really are that size on the victim. Anyway, no chance of pulling off the nails here. I generally combine ropes and nails in this way to guarantee security! Glad you like the image.

NUDITY. Absolutely. Your entire body must be on display as you hang from the cross.

NO FOOT REST, FEET DOWNWARD. Again completely agree. Your ankles should be on either side of the cross, not on a foot rest. This not only provides very little support, but it prevents you from trying to hide your genitals from public view.

THREE OR FOUR TIES ONLY. Ties into my last point, you shouldn't get any additional support on the cross.

HIGH CROSS. This is where I disagree. I like the idea of a lower cross that renders you close to the people watching your crucifixion.

WIDESPREAD ARMS. I never thought of it that way, but there a truth to it. I am quite inviting in the pose. The public gazes upon my nudity and the fact that I am helpless to free myself from my torment.

SHAVED. Agree here. I think we should shave the entire body from the neck down. Leave nothing to be obscured by hair.

BODILY FUNCTIONS VISIBLE. I have a mixed opinion on this. Obviously urinating from the cross will happen, but I'm only really there to see the ejaculations honestly.

This is a short summary I made some time ago of those points that we think are basic in the art of contemporary erotic crucifixion... Some are based on experience, some are just a preference.
And preferences may differ. We are curious to hear comments!

NUDITY. Obviously, to be crucified the victim should be completely nude.
It is about humiliation. When you are humiliated being exposed nude, that is not that a problem today as for Jews in roman times. I mentionend, I would be humiliated not to show my penis, as many exhibitionists. Remeber someone was humiliated by wearing a crone on cross....
NO FOOT REST, FEET DOWNWARD.
I think the legs needed to separate and the support is not the foot rest, it is the cornu.

THREE OR FOUR TIES ONLY. Ties or cuffs should be used only at up to four locations: right and left wrists, ankles either together or right and left ankle separately. Absolutely no additional ties at
or more....
HIGH CROSS. The cross must raised quite high, absolutely not with the feet at ground level or nearly ground level. The height is an important part of the humiliating display. The victim should really hang on the cross, not more or less stand in front of the cross. Higher objects are better seen and the bare genitals of the victim should be at about eye height for the spectators.
As I know the crosses were not that high, but for the audience it is important that the middle of the body is at eyesight.
WIDESPREAD ARMS. The widespread and totally powerless arms with exposed armpits are an important part of the extreme humiliation of crucifixion. It is a very typical posture and a wonderful
The female breast is in better form, when the arms are up, one has needed that technique for the fotography some times, in the case of males that would not be necessary.

SHAVED. Fully shaved genitals strongly increase the effect of total exposure and nakedness. Being forced to show your genitals is an essential aspect of the humiliation of crucifixion. Shaved armpits are just looking better for you spectators, these are always in full sight when hanging on the cross.
Romans crucified Barbarians, so they would not be shaved, compared to roman citicens. Naturally one is shaved, also when not crucified...
BODILY FUNCTIONS VISIBLE. An important aspect of the humiliation is the total visibility of all your bodily functions, when you are hanging naked on the cross. Being forced to urinate in public is
We were not discussing that matter so much. Since today you one can see pissing singer on the stage, the humiliation effect seems modest,

so if not using loincloths, that is nothing special. In that respect, there was some time ago a discussion of males have to let the pants down at the urinal (think we agreed not to...) if one has the pants down while pissing. Guess it would be better if the penis is not squezzed.

hqdefault.jpg

I sometimes think the ropes are too thick and heavy in this picture, although that does add an element of oppression. If I recall correctly, I think I borrowed them from one of Makar's, so they really are that size on the victim. Anyway, no chance of pulling off the nails here. I generally combine ropes and nails in this way to guarantee security! Glad you like the image.
The wise Crucifier should always rope their victim first, otherwise they may get kicked painfully as the condemned writhes in agony as the nails are hammered in. The ropes can be removed when the Crucifee is secured as can any loincloth or panties if used.

The wise Crucifier should always rope their victim first, otherwise they may get kicked painfully as the condemned writhes in agony as the nails are hammered in. The ropes can be removed when the Crucifee is secured as can any loincloth or panties if used.
The ropes absolutely must be removed. You must hang soley by the nails. As for the loincloth, that was removed before you were lowered to the ground to be nailed.

This is a short summary I made some time ago of those points that we think are basic in the art of contemporary erotic crucifixion... Some are based on experience, some are just a preference.

NUDITY. Obviously, to be crucified the victim should be completely nude. It is unthinkable that, when this brutal treatment is applied, anyone would respectfully care for the modesty of the victim. Moreover the total humiliation in the way the victim is displayed also depends on enforced nudity. Loincloths have nothing to do with the cassical tradition of crucifixion and are an unlogical addition of puritans and prudes.

NO FOOT REST, FEET DOWNWARD. No foot rest or pedestal for the feet should be used. The feet should be tied to the vertical beam at precisely the right height, with the knees slightly bent, like it was done by the Roman nails: the soles completely flat against the pole and the toes pointing downwards. It's really remarkable that in this way it is impossible to stand and lock the knees. Only in this way the typical dance of the crucified will result. A foot rest clearly is not necessary, as the feet are fixed completely. Standing on your flat soles on a pedestal is quite comfortable, as your knees can be stretched and locked: that is not a crucifixion at all.

THREE OR FOUR TIES ONLY. Ties or cuffs should be used only at up to four locations: right and left wrists, ankles either together or right and left ankle separately. Absolutely no additional ties at elbows or knees. Just by these three or four small ties a human is transformed in a fully helpless, totally exposed being, without any dignity left, in a position that would ultimately cause him or her to die. The simplicity of crucifixion (undressing, three ties, two beams) is an important part of its attraction (and classical popularity).

HIGH CROSS. The cross must raised quite high, absolutely not with the feet at ground level or nearly ground level. The height is an important part of the humiliating display. The victim should really hang on the cross, not more or less stand in front of the cross. Higher objects are better seen and the bare genitals of the victim should be at about eye height for the spectators.

WIDESPREAD ARMS. The widespread and totally powerless arms with exposed armpits are an important part of the extreme humiliation of crucifixion. It is a very typical posture and a wonderful way to demonstrate the complete surrender. The gesture is even inviting: just look at me, I can't do anything anymore. The victim is really put on display, like a butterfly is shown in a cabinet. The arms should make clear the victim is hanging, so fully horizontal arms are to be avoided. Few realize how extremely exposed a naked crucified person actually is in this position. Of course, the wrists should be tied or nailed, not the hands. It must be possible to bear the full body weight and it is also important to leave the hands and fingers free to struggle, without any chance to do something, as far as possible removed from the trunk. This also adds to the extreme helpless situation the victim is in.

SHAVED. Fully shaved genitals strongly increase the effect of total exposure and nakedness. Being forced to show your genitals is an essential aspect of the humiliation of crucifixion. Shaved armpits are just looking better for you spectators, these are always in full sight when hanging on the cross.

BODILY FUNCTIONS VISIBLE. An important aspect of the humiliation is the total visibility of all your bodily functions, when you are hanging naked on the cross. Being forced to urinate in public is sensational and may easily be provoked by drinking a lot of water before crucifixion. You'll have no choice then. Urinating from a really high-raised cross is an impressive sight for men and women. Sexual arousal will also be easily visible for crucified men and obviously this most submissive state you can imagine is highly arousing. To have an erection in public is a wonderful sight and an exciting experience. A dildo (cornu) on the vertical pole will be useful for that and this is also humiliating, as there is no escape from impaling yourself. Ejaculation may already result from this stimulation but more likely is that any spectator will be of help to achieve that. At least, the helplessly pinioned victim will be unable to prevent anything and being forced to cum in public is an ultimate humiliation

Some illustrations of nicely crucified girls follow here.

.View attachment 323145 View attachment 323149 View attachment 323150
Im a bit late to the party but they kinda look like gargoyles with their wings open

just not nails.. then you cant have more fun with your victims. but this would be the simple way to do fun! and off course add loincloth as well.

Reactions: drD

NUDITY. Obviously, to be crucified the victim should be completely nude. It is unthinkable that, when this brutal treatment is applied, anyone would respectfully care for the modesty of the victim. Moreover the total humiliation in the way the victim is displayed also depends on enforced nudity. Loincloths have nothing to do with the cassical tradition of crucifixion and are an unlogical addition of puritans and prudes.

NO FOOT REST, FEET DOWNWARD. No foot rest or pedestal for the feet should be used. The feet should be tied to the vertical beam at precisely the right height, with the knees slightly bent, like it was done by the Roman nails: the soles completely flat against the pole and the toes pointing downwards. It's really remarkable that in this way it is impossible to stand and lock the knees. Only in this way the typical dance of the crucified will result. A foot rest clearly is not necessary, as the feet are fixed completely. Standing on your flat soles on a pedestal is quite comfortable, as your knees can be stretched and locked: that is not a crucifixion at all.

THREE OR FOUR TIES ONLY. Ties or cuffs should be used only at up to four locations: right and left wrists, ankles either together or right and left ankle separately. Absolutely no additional ties at elbows or knees. Just by these three or four small ties a human is transformed in a fully helpless, totally exposed being, without any dignity left, in a position that would ultimately cause him or her to die. The simplicity of crucifixion (undressing, three ties, two beams) is an important part of its attraction (and classical popularity).

WIDESPREAD ARMS. The widespread and totally powerless arms with exposed armpits are an important part of the extreme humiliation of crucifixion. It is a very typical posture and a wonderful way to demonstrate the complete surrender. The gesture is even inviting: just look at me, I can't do anything anymore. The victim is really put on display, like a butterfly is shown in a cabinet. The arms should make clear the victim is hanging, so fully horizontal arms are to be avoided. Few realize how extremely exposed a naked crucified person actually is in this position. Of course, the wrists should be tied or nailed, not the hands. It must be possible to bear the full body weight and it is also important to leave the hands and fingers free to struggle, without any chance to do something, as far as possible removed from the trunk. This also adds to the extreme helpless situation the victim is in.

BODILY FUNCTIONS VISIBLE. An important aspect of the humiliation is the total visibility of all your bodily functions, when you are hanging naked on the cross. Being forced to urinate in public is sensational and may easily be provoked by drinking a lot of water before crucifixion. You'll have no choice then. Urinating from a really high-raised cross is an impressive sight for men and women. Sexual arousal will also be easily visible for crucified men and obviously this most submissive state you can imagine is highly arousing. To have an erection in public is a wonderful sight and an exciting experience. A dildo (cornu) on the vertical pole will be useful for that and this is also humiliating, as there is no escape from impaling yourself. Ejaculation may already result from this stimulation but more likely is that any spectator will be of help to achieve that. At least, the helplessly pinioned victim will be unable to prevent anything and being forced to cum in public is an ultimate humiliation

Excellent analysis.

Well said! Crucified victims were not part of a beauty pageant or fashion show. They should be hanged on the cross stark naked to emphasize their vulnerability and complete helplessness. They were sentenced to death and death is not pretty. While I am not in favor of genital or armpit shaving, it does totally expose these areas to obscene view. Both male and female condemned should, however, have their heads shaved completely bald/smooth as a mark of humility and submission to authority.

Well said! Crucified victims were not part of a beauty pageant or fashion show. They should be hanged on the cross stark naked to emphasize their vulnerability and complete helplessness. They were sentenced to death and death is not pretty. While I am not in favor of genital or armpit shaving, it does totally expose these areas to obscene view. Both male and female condemned should, however, have their heads shaved completely bald/smooth as a mark of humility and submission to authority.
It depends what the crucifixion is used for today. In the case we want to etablish crucifixion in our time we must find a new purpose. Death is out of discussion, nails are as we know accepted, see the Philipeanes. However, the nudity and the public showing how your asshole (culus) is generaly not accepted which limits our possibilities in the crucifixion. To lower that taboo, I show my pictured anal abuse, well staged, but the dildo is in as far as possible.

1100blackworksfine.jpg.

I mean, it is fine, that you have your cornu+crucifixion sessions, but we need them publically. So indeed to get crucifixion out again, we might start with a beaauty and sport contest, how many time can a crucified pull himself up, till he is exhausted. The contestant will start surely with loincloths, females with additional breast, bikini type coverage... As time goes by, it will be that the females apppear without breast coverage, then the males without loincloth the the females. Different cornu size will be added later. What consider beauty contest, there will be points by judges like the ice skating. But that we are very far from it, you see the realy ridiculous things modern bodybuiders (remember it is also not a beauty contest...) pics should be from 2023 wear at contests.

Sara-Villegas-Women-Physique-champ.jpg

but I mean this is even really worse.

Watch-2023-Arnold-Classic.jpeg

I once heard the idea, that the extensive use of chemicals with bodybuilders let some parts shrink, so forcing to compete nude, might limit the drug abuse in that sport.... Just an idea.

Excellent guidelines for a perfect crucifixion !

For a male slave on the Cross, of course naked but don't forget (if not circumcised) to push back the foreskin of the slave in order to show the glans. Every male has a specific shape of the glans : large, sharp, etc. And it seems to me interesting to refuse to the slave up to his least intimacy.

So, in my opinion, when the slave is put on the Cross with ropes as it is still on the ground, before the elevation of the Cross, the Executionner has to roll up the foreskin and maybe leading to an erection of the penis simply by touching it - especially if a female executioner makes this operation.

Henceforth, on the Cross, the slave is nothing, just a toy who only have suffering to bear and can't nothing hide from the spectators view including his glans, offered to all !

NUDITY. Absolutely. Your entire body must be on display as you hang from the cross.

NO FOOT REST, FEET DOWNWARD. Again completely agree. Your ankles should be on either side of the cross, not on a foot rest. This not only provides very little support, but it prevents you from trying to hide your genitals from public view.

THREE OR FOUR TIES ONLY. Ties into my last point, you shouldn't get any additional support on the cross.

HIGH CROSS. This is where I disagree. I like the idea of a lower cross that renders you close to the people watching your crucifixion.

WIDESPREAD ARMS. I never thought of it that way, but there a truth to it. I am quite inviting in the pose. The public gazes upon my nudity and the fact that I am helpless to free myself from my torment.

SHAVED. Agree here. I think we should shave the entire body from the neck down. Leave nothing to be obscured by hair.

BODILY FUNCTIONS VISIBLE. I have a mixed opinion on this. Obviously urinating from the cross will happen, but I'm only really there to see the ejaculations honestly.
about bodily functions, i can add some refinement :

I think it would be a way to increase pain and discomfort for the slave in BDSM : the slave and crux candidate would have to drink 1,5 or 2 Liters water, just 3/4 hour before the beginning of the crucifixion. Double consequences :

-first, she will want to pee once on the cross. And for everyone who want to pee, the sphincters muscles of the bladder and others pelvic around must be released. Thus, at this very moment of pissing, all the body weight will pull exclusively on arms ! Pain will increase.

-second, when woman pees @ WC, she can direct the urine stream by spreading her outer labia. Stream is right. But on the cross, no hand available ! So the urine will be dripping between the thighs or trickling on the anus area. This moisture will add discomfort because urine is slightly acid and a long contact with skin is irritant. The better is that the slave was not pubes shaved but very hairy because pubic hair will distort more the urine stream.

For a male slave on the Cross, of course naked but don't forget (if not circumcised) to push back the foreskin of the slave in order to show the glans. Every male has a specific shape of the glans : large, sharp, etc. And it seems to me interesting to refuse to the slave up to his least intimacy.

So, in my opinion, when the slave is put on the Cross with ropes as it is still on the ground, before the elevation of the Cross, the Executionner has to roll up the foreskin and maybe leading to an erection of the penis simply by touching it - especially if a female executioner makes this operation.

Henceforth, on the Cross, the slave is nothing, just a toy who only have suffering to bear and can't nothing hide from the spectators view including his glans, offered to all !

Total intimate exposure of the glans, meatus and anal lips stretched around the big cornu is necessary to humiliate the crucified male.

Yes, the glans, meatus, ball sac and the anal lips stretched around the big cornu are all on obscene display when a male is spread and tied balls naked to the cross.

Likewise the vulva, labia and clitoris of a female are presented for all eyes as she hangs naked upon the cross, her sex displayed shamelessly.

As to height of the cross, I have always favoured the feet of the crucified to be around head-height, this makes the victim visible to all the crowd present. The crucifixions in the film Risen seem the most believable to me including the hinged-up method of raising & lowering the crosses - same way flag-poles are erected. Also with this way the victims can drag the whole cross to the crucifixion site.

As to shaving, this seems a bit superfluous. Exposing nude criminals of the lower/slave class would be quite shocking to the patrician class of wealthy Roman female, it would convince them that the underclass was a debased form of human being. The unkempt body hair would be alien to wealthy Romans because they were depilated by slaves at the baths, thus they were used to smooth bodies - statues reinforced the idea that smooth bodies & small genitals were a sign of a higher being. Obviously crucifixion was not only designed to put criminals to death, humilaite them, serve as a deterrent to the populous, but also to show how base & disgusting common people were to the wealthy Romans

Back
Top Bottom