Some crux ideas

Go to CruxDreams.com
View attachment 868057This is not mine, it is a gif I made from the production "Laura am Kreuz" by Inquisition Live's Dungeon Witches. IMO it captures the "I'm thirsty" moment on the cross very well. The way she turns her head and then avidly receives the sponge is just beautiful.
View attachment 868189From the same series.This one is a little bit more dramatic.

Mmmmmmmm ! It's necessary that a crucified could have some water ! I've when I am crucified ...
In this clip, the woman is also whipped to her cross : that is a deep fantasy for me and I am from time to time ...

Barbaria1 Thanks for loving my post, even though the only thing I did was make the gif. So, you share Messaline's deep fantasy? I hope someday it comes true for you, but without the death part, of course.

ESTCRUCIFIXIUS110.jpg Her howl of agony as her feet are nailed to the cross is drowned by the cheering of the crowd.
People who like me do manips or composites, are scavengers. All our images are scavenged from the net or other places. This one is no exception, I saw her screaming on the cross in one of the threads here, I cannot remember which one it was. But I just could not resist her appeal and had to crucify her myself, so whomever it was I stole it from, please excuse me and allow me to thank you infinitely.

Back
Top Bottom