Some of my drawings

Go to CruxDreams.com
Could you elaborate on the scenario here? It looks like forced mass suicide? Do they have to wait their turn and help carry away the bodies of those going before them? How did they find themselves in this situation?
Generally, I leave it to the viewer to decide. What is in their head is what they want to happen.

Now, what -I- saw in my head when I decided to draw it, is the end of a to-the-death match of multiple women. These are not trained fighters, but simply slaves forced to fight each other for entertainment or punishment. The winner raises her blade to the crowd in salute, while the losers are being dragged off the sand, in preparation for the next round of entertainment, whatever that might be.

While not a direct representation of it, it bears remarkable similarity to a story I wrote. That story is the preamble to a massed fight. And, as your post suggests, it also talks about the preparations for a forced suicide. Here is the link address, if you'd like to read it.
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/some-of-my-drawings.7784/post-540841

Damn. I forgot just how much effort goes into traditional animation, especially with the detail that I want to add. This may take awhile. My workload of upcoming events is going to keep me pretty busy.
However, so far, I think the animation looks pretty good.

Tedious! Tedious, tedious, tedious. The fact that I forgot an aspect of this program, and managed to accidentally lose 2-3 hours of previous work doesn't help. Mostly done with the BW main part. But, now I need sleep.

Well, I made it through my November events, AND I think I finally finished that animated gif. Even got it under the new file size restrictions. So, while it may be a bit smaller than many of my works, it has plenty of detail for an image of this type, has TWO moving characters, and I think that the animation is fairly smooth. Hope you enjoy it. Please, tell me what you think.

Attachments

• Rowing Main.gif
    Rowing Main.gif
    358.8 KB · Views: 466
Well, I made it through my November events, AND I think I finally finished that animated gif. Even got it under the new file size restrictions. So, while it may be a bit smaller than many of my works, it has plenty of detail for an image of this type, has TWO moving characters, and I think that the animation is fairly smooth. Hope you enjoy it. Please, tell me what you think.
Great work Leatherchain, as always..
I like your works and your style.
Would be interesting to make gif like this in Crux theme, nailing, or raising.

Great work Leatherchain, as always..
I like your works and your style.
Would be interesting to make gif like this in Crux theme, nailing, or raising.
I've got a couple of ideas on that. One idea, in particular, that I think would translate well. Time is the real issue.

I recently finished an animated 'Holiday Card'. Morten Sigurdson was kind enough to allow me to use some pics of Vivian for reference. I came up with these two variations. I thought of doing more, but felt it would be overkill (and take even MORE time).

Other than this thread, where do you feel these would be most appreciated?

Attachments

• Holiday lights Vivian resized .gif
    Holiday lights Vivian resized .gif
    506.4 KB · Views: 339
  • Holiday lights Vivian 02 resized .gif
    Holiday lights Vivian 02 resized .gif
    581.7 KB · Views: 317
I recently finished an animated 'Holiday Card'. Morten Sigurdson was kind enough to allow me to use some pics of Vivian for reference. I came up with these two variations. I thought of doing more, but felt it would be overkill (and take even MORE time).

Other than this thread, where do you feel these would be most appreciated?
Lets bump the Merry Christmas thread - I've copied the one with the greetings over to:
https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/merry-christmas.9375/post-659669

Last edited:
This was supposed to part of a MUCH bigger animation, but I just don't have the stamina to finish it, right now. Honestly, it may never get finished. But, I thought this might be of interest to some here.

Attachments

• Noose isolated 02.gif
    Noose isolated 02.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 212
Life is kind of crazy, right now. Started the big comic story a couple of months ago, but didn't want to publish any of it until I had more done (esp a good opening). Then, had all of the mundane life issues, including big car repairs, my week long business trip, prep before, and aftermath. And, I have a bunch of leather commissions to finish.

In the CF world, I decided that I wanted to interrupt the big story and do a small little vignette. You know what THAT means. Same as always, I decided to do too much with it. This is taking a lot longer than I wanted because...well, I decided to do one with a LOT of detail. The type with all of the little hand painted shadows and hi-lights, the extra attention to the hair, etc. And, of course, multiple subjects, because why make it it too easy, right?

Anyway, this is just to let everyone know that I'm still alive, and still working. I hope to have the two panel vignette completed sometime next week. Then, I'll get back to the larger story. Maybe I can get a few of those up in April

Life is kind of crazy, right now. Started the big comic story a couple of months ago, but didn't want to publish any of it until I had more done (esp a good opening). Then, had all of the mundane life issues, including big car repairs, my week long business trip, prep before, and aftermath. And, I have a bunch of leather commissions to finish.

In the CF world, I decided that I wanted to interrupt the big story and do a small little vignette. You know what THAT means. Same as always, I decided to do too much with it. This is taking a lot longer than I wanted because...well, I decided to do one with a LOT of detail. The type with all of the little hand painted shadows and hi-lights, the extra attention to the hair, etc. And, of course, multiple subjects, because why make it it too easy, right?

Anyway, this is just to let everyone know that I'm still alive, and still working. I hope to have the two panel vignette completed sometime next week. Then, I'll get back to the larger story. Maybe I can get a few of those up in April

Totally sympathize with your perfectionism, but I think I speak for everyone when I say any new art is always welcome! And just personally, I love the vignettes just as much, maybe more than, extended stories.

Let's break my own rule, again, and post it right away instead of waiting. It's in jpeg format, to save space. Have the .png if anyone wants the higher resolution.

Attachments

• Evenings entertainment.jpg
    Evenings entertainment.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 170
Another break means another image. I found this pic years ago, and it almost perfectly matches aspects of my fantasy. Just change a few little details, here and there, and viola! ..happy domestic servitude. Great inspiration, I think.
I made two versions: one with a body type extremely close to the original pic, and a variant that is a little more thicc and natural.
You'll see a character very like this (thiccened) model showing up in the extended comic style story I hope to eventually finish. One day.
Anyway, enjoy!

Attachments

• Hair-brush-love-15.jpg
    Hair-brush-love-15.jpg
    786.3 KB · Views: 119
  • cleaning boots.jpg
    cleaning boots.jpg
    593.3 KB · Views: 115
  • cleaning boots Thicc girl variant.jpg
    cleaning boots Thicc girl variant.jpg
    591.7 KB · Views: 134
Started this one long ago, and decided to finish it, tonight. Playing with some brushes and shading, so it's a little different from my normal drawings, but not a lot. I kinda like it.

Attachments

• Pretty hang fantasy.png
    Pretty hang fantasy.png
    922.5 KB · Views: 104
Love the emotion you captured on her face....are those fellows slaves ready to pull the rope? They don't seem to sad about having to do it....
Yes. I honesty don't know why I gave the second one a smirk. Maybe they were competitors for something, or she simply didn't like her.

Back
Top Bottom