Some of my drawings

Go to CruxDreams.com
Decided to do a manip from some of the photos over on the Showers, baths, etc thread. Not sure why I decided to share this one, other than it fit so well with that thread. Anyway, here it is. Hope you like it.

Attachments

• Coffle from shower pics manip.png
    Coffle from shower pics manip.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,077
Very fitting for your themes I think, the way they're holding their hair back looks just like they're just putting their hands behind their head as commanded, as they line up to be quickly cleaned. The slave collar is a nice touch as well
we must keep our hair off our shoulders, so they're clear for the whip!

This one seemed to take freakin' forever. I actually started this on in July, and kept putting it off, only working in bits and pieces. Spent the last few days finishing it off.

On which thread do you think this one should end up?

Attachments

• Crux multi Nov 2021 .png
    Crux multi Nov 2021 .png
    1.3 MB · Views: 966
Blah. It's been a bad couple of weeks...weirdly mixed with some good.
Today, all I really want to do is work on some hanging pics. What I really NEED to do is finish some belts for paying customers. What I SHOULD do, is finish the belts, then finish some of the dozen or more OTHER pics that I've already started and put aside to finish later.
Blah.

Blah. It's been a bad couple of weeks...weirdly mixed with some good.
Today, all I really want to do is work on some hanging pics. What I really NEED to do is finish some belts for paying customers. What I SHOULD do, is finish the belts, then finish some of the dozen or more OTHER pics that I've already started and put aside to finish later.
Blah.
So, I was good. I re-registered my vehicle, so it's now 100% legal (after some repairs). I finished several belts. And I got more shipping supplies for my business. As well as making fajita chicken tacos and margaritas for Taco Tuesday.
Today, I spent 5 hours in my vehicle, as we waited to get my daughter Covid tested at a drive thru testing center (came back negative, thank goodness). And I finished another couple of belts.
So, no drawing, but I DID get some necessary stuff done. I would like to say that I'll get some drawing done tomorrow, but the unruly teenagers will be home (school is closed-supposedly for inclement weather, but I think it's because of the spike in covid cases, and number of missing teachers). Maybe I'll finish those gauntlets that I started for a friend. Or maybe I'll just play computer games or watch Netflix. We'll see.

Just got back from a two week 'working vacation'. It has been an incredibly busy summer. Normally, summer is my slow time. But, this year I added three new shows, totaling over five weeks of vending and driving time. Add to that, getting one child ready for college, and my commitments teaching swordplay and ancient/medieval combat, and I have had very little time for this hobby. Driving so much gives me plenty of time for ideas, but no time to work on them.

However, the urge struck me and I didn't have the energy to unpack, so I have almost completed one drawing (which I will post tonight), gotten a basic start on another, and ideas for a couple more.
It's good to finally be back home. I won't have as much time for this as I used to have, but hopefully, I can start posting a little more regularly.

Been awhile since I worked on one of these, so tried some slightly different things. Tried some different shading (not sure how I feel about it, yet), and used an actual photo for the background, instead of drawing it myself.
Let me know what you think.

Attachments

• Good Girl Looking up Blowjob.jpg
    Good Girl Looking up Blowjob.jpg
    512.5 KB · Views: 259
Damnit. I knew something looked off. I forgot that I had set a minor rule of "Wait 24 hours after finishing a drawing to post it...you WILL find something you forgot."

In this particular case, it was eyelashes. Did a quick fix. Not perfect, but better.

Attachments

• Good Girl Looking up Blowjob.jpg
    Good Girl Looking up Blowjob.jpg
    517.9 KB · Views: 222
Damnit. I knew something looked off. I forgot that I had set a minor rule of "Wait 24 hours after finishing a drawing to post it...you WILL find something you forgot."

In this particular case, it was eyelashes. Did a quick fix. Not perfect, but better.
Not so much off as a bit strange but yes, the eyelashes are needful.

6D6B5648-9DBA-4217-BAC1-8BF8116FAE02.jpeg7F301D46-20DD-4E7B-A22E-A98F47DDC22D.jpeg

I like it! A novel, Master's eye view, with the slavegirl's eyes (suitably be-lashed) conveying anxiousness to please.
And the whole effect is delightfully cheerful, the colourful carpet makes such a bright background.

Well, since you all liked the view...here's another piece, with a similar view. No complex shading on this one. Wanted to keep it simple and stark, and finish it in one day.

Attachments

• Mouth inspection .jpg
    Mouth inspection .jpg
    294.9 KB · Views: 253
I'm trying to get back into the groove of things. This summer was the busiest I've had in decades. And the fall got even worse. That left very little time for either drawing or writing. I've started dozens of projects, got as far as layouts, or basic outlines, and then ran out of time or energy, and got sidetracked away. So, I haven't been able to finish much.
BUT...this week I started a large project...an animation (which I haven't done in quite awhile). Drawing animations by hand take a LOT of time and effort. But, I've managed to put in a few hours each night for several nights. So, hopefully, this one won't get away (esp since I've already put in so much work).
Stick with me. I'm managing to find time and energy for this (which is more than I can say for a lot of my paying gigs). I'll get there...eventually.

Back
Top Bottom