Some of my work - by Anwendungsfehler

Go to CruxDreams.com
View attachment 1460034View attachment 1460035View attachment 1460036
Hihi.... it is a chastity belt :p however .. a bit ... darker...
Ohhh that looks great! With those latex hoods it looks like it’s not only orgasms you’ll control but even their very breath! Are those your slaves or are you just giving examples?

It’s a very submissively erotic feeling to feel so controlled and under a dominant’s power even to control my breath! One feels incredibly vulnerable, each breath potentially my last if you choose to exercise your ultimate authority…. Mmmmm

Ohhh that looks great! With those latex hoods it looks like it’s not only orgasms you’ll control but even their very breath! Are those your slaves or are you just giving examplest?

It’s a very submissively erotic feeling to feel so controlled and under a dominant’s power even to control my breath! One feels incredibly vulnerable, each breath potentially my last if you choose to exercise your ultimate authority…. Mmmmm
The girl in the first pic is Calico, in the second is Sister Dee, Dom is PD / Insex / Infernal Restraints. I love his work and devices, building the belt is some sort of fan project.
This is one of many devices I will use in my upcoming renders.

Constantly working to improve my skills and characters. Alongside Daz3D characters, I'm using Reallusion and Metahuman characters to gain more knowledge.
There was a problem with the last two character systems mentioned. No genitalia. I started creating some in October. Here is a result from last year.
image.jpgUV-MAPPED.jpg
And a little video to see the result (hosted at my site) :) CC3_Gens
Music is licensed to me.

These parts are low poly. The high poly structure is sculpted in later as multires. This keeps my characters faster when it comes to animation.
I am working to create own characters from scratch for two years now. Nothing has shown yet, still much to learn.

Back
Top Bottom