Some of my work - by Anwendungsfehler

Go to CruxDreams.com
SpreaderMechanics- for Miki3dx-5.jpg
The concept is growing - Next steps: Modeling the Nema23 stepper motors, cabling, end switches, some profiles, and a console to move the sliding pads.
I have various ideas for modifications

By the way, this system would work IRL as well. I've rebuilt some rails I'm using at work, inkluding mainenance free plain bearings, they don't need any lubes.
(Just google for Igus / drylin)

Watch Mikis store Renderotica for upcoming works :)

Hope you like it!

PS:I did this work for Miki3dx, a friend, as some sort of a thank you. Miki is helping the community in so many ways for free, e.g. fluid painter, or blender support, so Miki deserves some reward!

Update time!

Finalized the main pieces today. Two views, one start position, one spreaded position.
Some upcoming scenes with a modified version is in progress :)
View attachment 1238513View attachment 1238512
Will prepare a scene soon...
To save on runaway storage costs, staff are asking members to please downsize large image files before posting to under 400 kb for ordinary images and under 1 mb for original artwork. Thanks.

Most of my newer files are about 1 to 3 megabytes when saved as jpeg. As you can see in all of my works, it is important for me to have quality over quantity. Compression will result in quality / detail loss.

I won’t do that. Please feel free to delete my images if needed @Barbaria1

Conclusio

You will find my work over at my personal Stahlnessel.com project page starting next year.
Cheers,
Alexander

Most of my newer files are about 1 to 3 megabytes when saved as jpeg. As you can see in all of my works, it is important for me to have quality over quantity. Compression will result in quality / detail loss.

I won’t do that. Please feel free to delete my images if needed @Barbaria1

Conclusio

You will find my work over at my personal Stahlnessel.com project page starting next year.
Cheers,
Alexander
1MB is more than sufficient. Most of the data in high res pics is hidden in the pic. You would have to zoom in a lot to notice any difference between a 3MB pic and a 1MB pic especially on a phone or tablet. Please don't post any more pics greater than 1Mb.

1MB is more than sufficient. Most of the data in high res pics is hidden in the pic. You would have to zoom in a lot to notice any difference between a 3MB pic and a 1MB pic especially on a phone or tablet. Please don't post any more pics greater than 1Mb.
Okay, understandable. I won‘t post any pics here larger than 1mb anymore. Feel free to delete my pix larger than this size.

Thank you for having me here for some years,
I mean this by heart, but I won‘t crunch my pics, so I will be only visitor here in the future.

Link-Test #1 - more to come the next days...

1-260124012826-131870.jpeg

They say that girls love horses. We'll soon see if this is true.

AEEE 4096x4096 Waistcuff.jpg
With adapters, there are almost 600,000 vertices, which is suitable for Blender, but not for Daz3D! To solve this problem, it is recommended to create a low-poly model and then transfer the details to textures using baking. More work on my to-do list :p

Last edited:
Gwendoline 2.1.1.jpg

Looking at some of my old Daz characters and reviewing them with the latest diffeomorphic system. Diffeo 1.74, Blender 4.02, Rigify rig. Rigify now works with facs morphs in parallel, no need to enter multiple shape key values any longer. I was pleasantly surprised by the new features, especially the processing speed.

Her pale skin is perfect for presenting sculpted whipmarks on her back and maybe her tits.

Last edited:
View attachment 1438633

Looking at some of my old Daz characters and reviewing them with the latest diffeomorphic system. Diffeo 1.74, Blender 4.02, Rigify rig. Rigify now works with facs morphs in parallel, no need to enter multiple shape key values any longer. I was pleasantly surprised by the new features, especially the processing speed.

Her pale skin is perfect for presenting sculpted whipmarks on her back and maybe her tits.
It's truly impressive how feature-rich Diffeomorphic is when there are plenty of paid plugins that do much less work with more bugs than that.

Daz3D + Blender is a perfect setup, and I always wondered why there seem to be so few who use it when we have so many Daz3d creators active in the community.

Back
Top Bottom