Some of my work - by Anwendungsfehler

Go to CruxDreams.com
Very nice models and renders. For the screws and stuff do you use kit-ops or something? or model them "by hand"?. And how exactly did you make the bar's length procedural in Blender?

Very nice models and renders. For the screws and stuff do you use kit-ops or something? or model them "by hand"?. And how exactly did you make the bar's length procedural in Blender?
Except for the clamps I did model everything by hand. It is a modular Kitbash system which is equipped with snap! from blendermarket. I use kitops to create cutters and k packs. However I convert the result always to a mesh and do a bool cleanup by hand.

The tubes are procedural, literally a face, solidify modifier, a chamfer and a little bevel modifier.

Except for the clamps I did model everything by hand. It is a modular Kitbash system which is equipped with snap! from blendermarket. I use kitops to create cutters and k packs. However I convert the result always to a mesh and do a bool cleanup by hand.

The tubes are procedural, literally a face, solidify modifier, a chamfer and a little bevel modifier.
Info: *snap! is from bm (https://blendermarket.com/products/snap), rest done by myself :). Bought the clamps used in the pussy region at cgtrader.com and "upgraded" them a bit.

I guess there is an addon wihch makes adding these details easier, I assume it is kit ops, I never used it, just saw it can make adding boolean details and you can make your own kit elements. Also mesh machine can help in boolean cleanup, but that's an other addon I just saw in action. I don't do many hard surface so I didn't get these addons.
Literally I'm using my brain for these. To have a matching identity on my parts, I doo most of the stuff by myself, but I don't want to reinvent the wheel for, e.g., nature elements or furniture.

I'm using Hops / Meshmachine occasionally (mostly alt+x :)) but mostly I'm using the vanilla features. I'm using Looptools a lot, you just have to activate it, it is shipped with blender. If you don't have Hops/Boxcutter, just activate Booltools as well. Rest is pure practice.

If you need some help with blender, just join here at my Blender tech channel: https://discord.gg/aauq9pRs

Last edited:
Literally I'm using my brain for these. To have a matching identity on my parts, I doo most of the stuff by myself, but I don't want to reinvent the wheel for, e.g., nature elements or furniture.

I'm using Hops / Meshmachine occasionally (mostly alt+x :)) but mostly I'm using the vanilla features. I'm using Looptools a lot, you just have to activate it, it is shipped with blender. If you don't have Hops/Boxcutter, just activate Booltools as well. Rest is pure practice.

If you need some help with blender, just join here at my Blender tech channel: https://discord.gg/aauq9pRs
Sounds great, I'll hop in. Though these times I'm learning ue5 when I have some free time. (edit just joied, just under a different name (mz..))

Last edited:
Added some pussy clamps...

View attachment 1182276
Those boobs are just crying out for some nippleclips!! Come on give the lady a break here!! That's clearly why she is screaming out like that. She is heavily restrained and can't put them on for herself!! And I think her body is crying out for whipping. To her thighs, butt, legs, tummy arms and boobs I think. I can't read her mind but I think I understand her needs well...

Those boobs are just crying out for some nippleclips!! Come on give the lady a break here!! That's clearly why she is screaming out like that. She is heavily restrained and can't put them on for herself!! And I think her body is crying out for whipping. To her thighs, butt, legs, tummy arms and boobs I think. I can't read her mind but I think I understand her needs well...
Haha, I‘m still rigging/building that scene. Wonder if you have spottet a clamp lying on the floor in a pic before,have a look!

Oh, and this rack has been redesigned exactly to reach her for caning/whipping.
This is just the very first picture in a series of many. More or less a learning/test place for me.

Oh, and she is not crying or shouting. Some parts are missing, but she looks so surprised without the blowjob trainer, so I have hidden them at the moment.

You will understand when this first pic is fully done in some weeks.

A lot of things are still missing and have to be built.

(hey, this is no ordinary render pic, quality over quantity hihi)

Last edited:
Haha, I‘m still rigging/building that scene. Wonder if you have spottet a clamp lying on the floor in a pic before,have a look!

Oh, and this rack has been redesigned exactly to reach her for caning/whipping.
This is just the very first picture in a series of many. More or less a learning/test place for me.

Oh, and she is not crying or shouting. Some parts are missing, but she looks so surprised without the blowjob trainer, so I have hidden them at the moment.

You will understand when this first pic is fully done in some weeks.

A lot of things are still missing and have to be built.

(hey, this is no ordinary render pic, quality over quantity hihi)
Well it's looking good so far!! I can't wait!!

Playing with the multires modifiers and sculpt tools :)

Multires-Modifier-1.jpgMultires-Modifier-2.jpg

And this is why I love the multires modifier in Blender and Blender in general so much!
You need additional geometry without harming the uv map too much? No problem. Just replace the subsurface modifier by a multires modifier.
To make changes nondestructive, you just need to add a shape key, set the value to 1 and then start sculpting. Dial the value back to 0 brings back the vertices position before you've started.

And the best: It won't harm any other morphs/shapekeys.

I go for subdiv 3, this is more than enough at the moment. The next picture will show the renderresult. The texture doesn't use any displacement map, so the texture looks flat at the moment. But - and that's why I'm using the multires - in the next step I will add some alpha brushes to add details to the skin, directly to that shapekey. The alphabrush modifies the "virtual" subdiv 3 only. If this value is too low, I will go for subdiv 4, and depending on the memory situation, I will bake a displacement later to save memory.

As you can see, rawly sculpted it looks nice at all, need some fine tune on various places. due to the fact I'm not only mirroring the sculpt the 2nd breast needs more love.
The next step is to add some skin details to reflect more realism.

Protagonists for my story:

Bergöha V1.0.jpg
Bergöha, Till

Bergöha, Till, Geiler Alter Sack, retired engineer, blacksmith.
Builds all the nice torture devices for his beloved granddaughter Heidemarie, and fucks/punishes Gwendoline occasionally.

First test in Daz, will be modified in Blender.

Heidemarie V3.6.png
Heidemarie, his granddaughter.

Heide, 24yrs old, close fuckfriend to Schaf Olaf, sometimes drummer in a local newbie Death Metal Band named Dishwasher Maggots.

She lives with her grandpa "Bergöha" Till in the rural Bielefelder Mountains, part of duchy Bielefeld, a small, mostly unknown country somewhere around Austria, Germany and Swizerland.

Her grandpa and she hold Gwendoline as their personal slave in their farmyard, punishing and dominating her for being a misbehaving insta influenza and, of course for our pleasure . Heide is looking like an innocent Angel but she seems to be a pretty cruel demon ... hrhr.

Made her a bit heavier now, better for excessive facesitting / toilet slave pussy cleaning sessions...

Heidemarie fulfills now the Heidi cliché a bit better ....

Inspired by

Till Lindemanns new song "Dicke Titten"
Dicke Titten.jpg Berg Öha Template.jpg

Playing with the multires modifiers and sculpt tools :)

View attachment 1184349View attachment 1184350

And this is why I love the multires modifier in Blender and Blender in general so much!
You need additional geometry without harming the uv map too much? No problem. Just replace the subsurface modifier by a multires modifier.
To make changes nondestructive, you just need to add a shape key, set the value to 1 and then start sculpting. Dial the value back to 0 brings back the vertices position before you've started.

And the best: It won't harm any other morphs/shapekeys.

I go for subdiv 3, this is more than enough at the moment. The next picture will show the renderresult. The texture doesn't use any displacement map, so the texture looks flat at the moment. But - and that's why I'm using the multires - in the next step I will add some alpha brushes to add details to the skin, directly to that shapekey. The alphabrush modifies the "virtual" subdiv 3 only. If this value is too low, I will go for subdiv 4, and depending on the memory situation, I will bake a displacement later to save memory.

As you can see, rawly sculpted it looks nice at all, need some fine tune on various places. due to the fact I'm not only mirroring the sculpt the 2nd breast needs more love.
The next step is to add some skin details to reflect more realism.
Love that needle placement

Back
Top Bottom