"Oh, my - Helen, take a look who is hanging there!"
"Really! Hey, girls! Look - Maggie the bartender was crucified!"
"Wow, Maggie! Nailed to the wood and quite naked! What a shame...!"
"Old, good red-headed Maggie...!"
"...And red-cunted as well, he, he!"
"Ha, ha, ha, you are damn right, Romus!"
"So, let's have some fun with her!"

View attachment 998364
Mockery invariably follows being crucified, ;)

Out of sight, out of mind: the crime was commited and the mother and daughter was sentenced, but the evidence was very scanty, that's why these two were crucified by the soldiers pretty far from the city walls or roads and with no witnesses save soldiers themselves. Maybe they were innocent, but we had to punish someone, so let's pretend we are sure they were guilty and let's forget them at all as soon as possible.

PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_0314_001.jpg

Out of sight, out of mind: the crime was commited and the mother and daughter was sentenced, but the evidence was very scanty, that's why these two were crucified by the soldiers pretty far from the city walls or roads and with no witnesses save soldiers themselves. Maybe they were innocent, but we had to punish someone, so let's pretend we are sure they were guilty and let's forget them at all as soon as possible.

View attachment 998409
Good reason to reform the criminal justice system?

Yes, you are a Roman citizen, or to be precize you were one till today's morning, before you were condemned to the death, so... You know the proverb: when in Rome, do as the Romans do. And so you were in Rome and so you exactly did till now. But when thrown out of the Rome and when on the cross road, do as the simple slave women do: put your modesty and dignity aside and get used to the shame and nudity, because you will wear no more clothes in your (short and painful) life again.

IMG_20210422_232305~2.jpg

"Oh, my - Helen, take a look who is hanging there!"
"Really! Hey, girls! Look - Maggie the bartender was crucified!"
"Wow, Maggie! Nailed to the wood and quite naked! What a shame...!"
"Old, good red-headed Maggie...!"
"...And red-cunted as well, he, he!"
"Ha, ha, ha, you are damn right, Romus!"
"So, let's have some fun with her!"

View attachment 998364
I think it is one of the most interesting aspects to include the audience. So pictures showing nude bodies on cross and the people looking at it are fascinating. This one I think has an interesting scenery.

Back
Top Bottom