Tales of Torture by Ron23333, Mastodont and friends

Go to CruxDreams.com
"I fear no one but the wrath of my king," Gaspar replied coldly.
He dragged Mary from her cell further down the corridor with its many doors.
Before one of the doors he stopped and looked at Mary.
"You never realized the danger of your situation.
He opened the door and let Marie into the cell.
"I think you would very much like to talk to your maid."
View attachment 1092754
"Rosa!Poor Rosa!My fault! I'm the one who put you in trouble!"
The Rosa family, her maid, has taken care of her family for generations. They have always been synonymous with the loyal servants of the kingdom.
Marie had seen her maid early on, but she pretended not to know her, because why would she involve her maid in this case?
But she knew she couldn't save her maid anymore, her maid was the most visible now, but she didn't want to implicate her in the case herself, her maid would confess, she knew her maid's weaknesses.

"Rosa!Poor Rosa!My fault! I'm the one who put you in trouble!"
The Rosa family, her maid, has taken care of her family for generations. They have always been synonymous with the loyal servants of the kingdom.
Marie had seen her maid early on, but she pretended not to know her, because why would she involve her maid in this case?
But she knew she couldn't save her maid anymore, her maid was the most visible now, but she didn't want to implicate her in the case herself, her maid would confess, she knew her maid's weaknesses.
"So Rosa, what do you know about your mistress? " appealed Gaspar.

"So Rosa, what do you know about your mistress? " appealed Gaspar.
Rosa kept silent. She didn't want to betray her mistress. Although she handled many things, she also wanted to protect her mistress.

"Rosa!There's nothing we can do to escape. I've confessed.We can only listen to the arrangement of fate. You can confess. We can't escape anyway. This is the cruel fate we face together."

Marie cried, compromised by the realisation that she could not protect her beautiful maid and that her only fantasy was to protect Allie, whom she loved more than anyone else in the world.

Rosa remained silent. She was not to protect her mistress, but to protect her family. As a little aristocrat, she also had her own ideas. She was never willing to let her family become victims of resistance to the king, so she didn't hear what the mistress said.

Rosa kept silent. She didn't want to betray her mistress. Although she handled many things, she also wanted to protect her mistress.

"Rosa!There's nothing we can do to escape. I've confessed.We can only listen to the arrangement of fate. You can confess. We can't escape anyway. This is the cruel fate we face together."

Marie cried, compromised by the realisation that she could not protect her beautiful maid and that her only fantasy was to protect Allie, whom she loved more than anyone else in the world.

Rosa remained silent. She was not to protect her mistress, but to protect her family. As a little aristocrat, she also had her own ideas. She was never willing to let her family become victims of resistance to the king, so she didn't hear what the mistress said.
"Rosa, if you keep quiet, you will be tortured. You will say everything," said Gaspar.
"Your mistress has confessed everything, why do you persist?"

"Rosa, if you keep quiet, you will be tortured. You will say everything," said Gaspar.
"Your mistress has confessed everything, why do you persist?"
"Oh on! You cut out her tongue, or plugged her ears with something! She has never been so cold to me since she was born! What kind of torture have you inflicted on my poor Rosa!You terrible beast!"

Marie picked the most beautiful little Rosa from the Rosa family into her bedroom. Since then, she has never regarded this beautiful woman as a human. Little Rosa is just her object. She is a slave. She even told little Rosa that she let little Rosa do everything. Her maid is her dog, She doesn't think Rosa has her own ideas. Rosa has always pretended to be a bitch. She doesn't even say a word. Just like a dog, Marie never worries about her maid. She even told the maid the detailed plan of plotting against the king. Rosa really didn't sell her mistress, but she must pretend to be an irrelevant object at this time. She can't let her family get involved in the plot.

"Oh on! You cut out her tongue, or plugged her ears with something! She has never been so cold to me since she was born! What kind of torture have you inflicted on my poor Rosa!You terrible beast!"

Marie picked the most beautiful little Rosa from the Rosa family into her bedroom. Since then, she has never regarded this beautiful woman as a human. Little Rosa is just her object. She is a slave. She even told little Rosa that she let little Rosa do everything. Her maid is her dog, She doesn't think Rosa has her own ideas. Rosa has always pretended to be a bitch. She doesn't even say a word. Just like a dog, Marie never worries about her maid. She even told the maid the detailed plan of plotting against the king. Rosa really didn't sell her mistress, but she must pretend to be an irrelevant object at this time. She can't let her family get involved in the plot.
Gaspar turned to the executioner standing behind him. "We need to help Rosa remember some fragments of her life. Hang a weight of fifty pounds at her feet."

Gaspar turned to the executioner standing behind him. "We need to help Rosa remember some fragments of her life. Hang a weight of fifty pounds at her feet."
A big stone was chained to the ankles of the female prisoner. Rosa let out a sad cry. She did not speak for long.
The voice doesn't seem to make a human voice, but it is still as sweet as the singing of birds.

"She can't talk! You cruel beast! She's a mute! She can understand my commands, I can make her nod her head! But she won't respond to me now! She must be tortured by your cruelty! You're still torturing her!Even if you beat her to death, I promise you, she won't say a word!"

Marie was not born a hard hearted hostess. She loves her little bitch.She screamed in protest, hoping that Rosa would be released, then be able to go to her family, who might then come to her rescue. The worst that could happen was to die with her and she felt happy.

A big stone was chained to the ankles of the female prisoner. Rosa let out a sad cry. She did not speak for long.
The voice doesn't seem to make a human voice, but it is still as sweet as the singing of birds.

"She can't talk! You cruel beast! She's a mute! She can understand my commands, I can make her nod her head! But she won't respond to me now! She must be tortured by your cruelty! You're still torturing her!Even if you beat her to death, I promise you, she won't say a word!"

Marie was not born a hard hearted hostess. She loves her little bitch.She screamed in protest, hoping that Rosa would be released, then be able to go to her family, who might then come to her rescue. The worst that could happen was to die with her and she felt happy.
"Marie, don't you think we know how to talk to the deaf and dumb? We can talk to the dead, too," answered Gaspar tiredly. "Add more weight."

"Marie, don't you think we know how to talk to the deaf and dumb? We can talk to the dead, too," answered Gaspar tiredly. "Add more weight."
When another big stone was added to Rosa's ankle, Rosa cried.

She groaned of pain for a moment, and then she spoke, and it was a good voice, but her mistress was frightened!

"Ow! That hurt! I beseech you, do not torment me!I suffer……I suffer!"

When another big stone was added to Rosa's ankle, Rosa cried.

She groaned of pain for a moment, and then she spoke, and it was a good voice, but her mistress was frightened!

"Ow! That hurt! I beseech you, do not torment me!I suffer……I suffer!"
The executioner said, "We can grease Rosa's heels and roast them on the fire".

The executioner said, "We can grease Rosa's heels and roast them on the fire".
"Rosa!You can't speak at all! I must be having a nightmare! I've never heard you talk! You... How on earth did you do it!"

Though the mistress did not think this through, then she said eagerly, "Come on, come on, confess! All you can do now is confess! You confess! Our case is over! Come on, confess! Nod your head! Or talk to me! I confess! Now! Don't suffer! I've been through this torture before, and I know that it will make everyone confess! I beg you! Come on, confess! Let's get this case over with! Then you won't have to suffer either! No one can stand it!"

Rosa screamed, but she kept her hostess's advice. She knew that if she promised her, she would involve her family. She was sweating and seemed to take a bath from the water, but she didn't want her family to be involved.

"Rosa!You can't speak at all! I must be having a nightmare! I've never heard you talk! You... How on earth did you do it!"

Though the mistress did not think this through, then she said eagerly, "Come on, come on, confess! All you can do now is confess! You confess! Our case is over! Come on, confess! Nod your head! Or talk to me! I confess! Now! Don't suffer! I've been through this torture before, and I know that it will make everyone confess! I beg you! Come on, confess! Let's get this case over with! Then you won't have to suffer either! No one can stand it!"
Rosa replied, "Forgive me madam, I have failed you, but I will be silent and say nothing to them".

Rosa replied, "Forgive me madam, I have failed you, but I will be silent and say nothing to them".

"You're betraying! You're talking to your mistress! How can you refuse my orders! You couldn't stand it! I'm your best friend in the world! I would never harm you!"
Her Mistress didn't care what she thought, she only cared about herself, because in her mind the bitch in her own house had no right to talk like that

"You're betraying! You're talking to your mistress! How can you refuse my orders! You couldn't stand it! I'm your best friend in the world! I would never harm you!"
Her Mistress didn't care what she thought, she only cared about herself, because in her mind the bitch in her own house had no right to talk like that
He led Marie out of the cell, leaving poor Rosa to suffer alone, and led Marie down the corridor.
"You know, Marie, I even have respect for you. You have no fear in the face of terrible torture.
Gaspar opened the door to the next cell and entered, holding Marie's hand. TMarie almost fainted when she saw what was going on in in the chamber.
05.jpg

He led Marie out of the cell, leaving poor Rosa to suffer alone, and led Marie down the corridor.
"You know, Marie, I even have respect for you. You have no fear in the face of terrible torture.
Gaspar opened the door to the next cell and entered, holding Marie's hand. TMarie almost fainted when she saw what was going on in in the chamber.
View attachment 1092773
“The smell of smoke in here is taking my breath away!
I feel dizzy and suffocated!
Who the hell is here!”
Marie could not see the faces of the suffering women in the room, but there was a fire and a strong smell of smoke and women's wailing, and she saw some people around a stool, and on the stool lay a naked woman, and she felt that she was in the deepest part of hell.

“The smell of smoke in here is taking my breath away!
I feel dizzy and suffocated!
Who the hell is here!”
Marie could not see the faces of the suffering women in the room, but there was a fire and a strong smell of smoke and women's wailing, and she saw some people around a stool, and on the stool lay a naked woman, and she felt that she was in the deepest part of hell.
Marie was brought to the back of the cell, closer to the crowded women, so she could see everything better.

Marie was brought to the back of the cell, closer to the crowded women, so she could see everything better.
"You fucking bitch! Tell me all your accomplices in the city quickly! I know you, Lilian! You're a communications officer under Helen! You know a lot of things! Come on, tell me! It'll make you feel a little better! Or you'll suffer in hell until it freezes over!"

Mary heard a woman's voice, but her eyes were all tears from the smoke. She felt a blur in front of her eyes.

"You devils who eat human flesh! No matter how much you torture me! I will not say a word to give you what you want! Ahhhhh!"

Howling wolf sounds from the tortured woman.
But in her words, she said she would not give in.

"You fucking bitch! Tell me all your accomplices in the city quickly! I know you, Lilian! You're a communications officer under Helen! You know a lot of things! Come on, tell me! It'll make you feel a little better! Or you'll suffer in hell until it freezes over!"

Mary heard a woman's voice, but her eyes were all tears from the smoke. She felt a blur in front of her eyes.

"You devils who eat human flesh! No matter how much you torture me! I will not say a word to give you what you want! Ahhhhh!"

Howling wolf sounds from the tortured woman.
But in her words, she said she would not give in.
Mari's vision was finally restored and she approached the woman lying there. The open door cleared the smoke in the cell, and Mari could see everything in detail.

Mari's vision was finally restored and she approached the woman lying there. The open door cleared the smoke in the cell, and Mari could see everything in detail.

She dried her tears with her hands.
When she got used to the light, she was stunned.
Suffering female prisoners has a typical East Asian woman's face.
She had seen her before, and she knew the identity of the female prisoner.
She is Daughter of the owner of the Oriental Silk Shop.

"Lilian!You actually joined the rebellion!"
Marie screamed.

She dried her tears with her hands.
When she got used to the light, she was stunned.
Suffering female prisoners has a typical East Asian woman's face.
She had seen her before, and she knew the identity of the female prisoner.
She is Daughter of the owner of the Oriental Silk Shop.

"Lilian!You actually joined the rebellion!"
Marie screamed.
Marie watched Lillian stretched out by her arms and legs on the stool and saw what the other women were doing to her.

Back
Top Bottom