Tales of Torture by Ron23333, Mastodont and friends

Go to CruxDreams.com
"I am not a female prisoner, I am a nobleman and I have noble privileges! You cannot treat a female nobleman like this! You beasts, do you know how prominent my family is in this kingdom! Do you know who I am! I can't wait to kill the king and his idiot son! I hate you all! I hate each and every one of you! You are all beasts!"
A woman's soul was hurt by the Insulting address of a "prisoner".
She resisted again with words and struggled violently, but this time she saw the contemptuous and hateful expressions in they eyes of three other strange female prisoners, and she did not know how she had offended them, but she immediately concluded the case in a flash. They were the female leaders of the rebellion.

Last edited:
"I am not a female prisoner, I am a nobleman and I have noble privileges! You cannot treat a female nobleman like this! You beasts, do you know how prominent my family is in this kingdom! Do you know who I am! I can't wait to kill the king and his idiot son! I hate you all! I hate each and every one of you! You are all beasts!"
A woman's soul was hurt by the Insulting address of a "prisoner".
She resisted again with words and struggled violently, but this time she saw the contemptuous and hateful expressions of three other strange female prisoners, and she did not know how she had offended them, but she immediately concluded the case in a flash. They were the female leaders of the rebellion.
"Let me show you how unwise it is to try to lie to the King's justice," replied the executioner.
He opened the door to the cell and pushed Marie inside.
When she entered the cell, she was horrified by what she saw.
GetGalleryItem (1).jpg

"Oh, no!No!This is for beggars in the kingdom. You can't treat me like this!
I know what you want!
It that it was a frame!
I have nothing to do with those female robbers!
You can't hold me prisoner forever!
I will curse you and never stop in hell!"
The woman cursed as she tried to break free from the executioner's grasp.

"Oh, no!No!This is for beggars in the kingdom. You can't treat me like this!
I know what you want!
It that it was a frame!
I have nothing to do with those female robbers!
You can't hold me prisoner forever!
I will curse you and never stop in hell!"
The woman cursed as she tried to break free from the executioner's grasp.
Gaspar turned to the executioner, "Dear friend, show me how this woman suffers".
The executioner took a jug filled with water and began pouring it into the mouth of the captive.

Gaspar turned to the executioner, "Dear friend, show me how this woman suffers".
The executioner took a jug filled with water and began pouring it into the mouth of the captive.
The woman being tortured is the most famous female leader of the rebels. Her name is Helen.

She was lying on her back on a special iron chair.The surface of the iron chair was movable, and her upper body was supported by the movable surface.

Her hands wrists were tied with ropes above her head, and her feet ankles were tied separately to the legs of two chairs, so tightly that the ropes strangled the skin of her wrists and ankles.

Marie saw that the woman had only a white cloth on her body, but it was soaked with water and the woman's stomach was horribly swollen.

When the water poured into the mouth of the tortured female prisoner from the funnel, Marie was frightened by her terrible groans and struggles

The tortured female prisoner eyes widen and she starts heavily struggling against her ropes but can’t escape.

The woman being tortured is the most famous female leader of the rebels. Her name is Helen.

She was lying on her back on a special iron chair.The surface of the iron chair was movable, and her upper body was supported by the movable surface.

Her hands wrists were tied with ropes above her head, and her feet ankles were tied separately to the legs of two chairs, so tightly that the ropes strangled the skin of her wrists and ankles.

Marie saw that the woman had only a white cloth on her body, but it was soaked with water and the woman's stomach was horribly swollen.

When the water poured into the mouth of the tortured female prisoner from the funnel, Marie was frightened by her terrible groans and struggles

The tortured female prisoner eyes widen and she starts heavily struggling against her ropes but can’t escape.
While the executioner was pouring water into the funnel, Helen was forced to swallow the water so she wouldn't choke.

While the executioner was pouring water into the funnel, Helen was forced to swallow the water so she wouldn't choke.
"Oh,on!Stop, stop! This is cruel! Who is she? You have to tell me her name! How can you treat such a weak woman with such cruel torture! My heart is breaking!"

Marie panicked. She heard the woman prisoner's hard swallowing voice. She felt that it was a terrible voice only in hell. She knew she would not be able to hold on, so she urgently wanted to know what crime the woman had committed and why she suffered such cruel torture.

"Oh,on!Stop, stop! This is cruel! Who is she? You have to tell me her name! How can you treat such a weak woman with such cruel torture! My heart is breaking!"

Marie panicked. She heard the woman prisoner's hard swallowing voice. She felt that it was a terrible voice only in hell. She knew she would not be able to hold on, so she urgently wanted to know what crime the woman had committed and why she suffered such cruel torture.
"Alas, she refuses to talk to us. She has drunk two jugs of water and is about to swallow a third," Gaspar replied with a cruel smile.

"Alas, she refuses to talk to us. She has drunk two jugs of water and is about to swallow a third," Gaspar replied with a cruel smile.
"Is this stupid woman an animal! She didn't know she would die! Please, don't deal with me the way you deal with her! I'm a noble. You can hang me up. You can use other methods. Don't use this for me! Beg you! Help!"

The woman was obviously so terrified by the torture that she couldn't even express herself properly, and she desperately begged the executioner, but she couldn't think of any good ideas, and she cried so much because she was scared to death.

"Is this stupid woman an animal! She didn't know she would die! Please, don't deal with me the way you deal with her! I'm a noble. You can hang me up. You can use other methods. Don't use this for me! Beg you! Help!"

The woman was obviously so terrified by the torture that she couldn't even express herself properly, and she desperately begged the executioner, but she couldn't think of any good ideas, and she cried so much because she was scared to death.
Gaspar replied with feigned regret, "It all depends on you, dear Countess."
The executioner took another jug of water and approached Helen.

Gaspar replied with feigned regret, "It all depends on you, dear Countess."
The executioner took another jug of water and approached Helen.
Marie screamed, but she was a little dizzy. She seemed to be a visitor watching what they had done to Helen. She didn't say anything.

The executioner nonchalantly began to pour water into the funnel.
"My husband's accomplices and I ran away. They made us suffer here.
If I knew, I would identify them, but I couldn't say their names.
If you want to deal with me in this disgusting way, what can I do! I will curse you in hell, never stop!"

She was really frightened by the torture in front of her, but she thought of those good memories. Finally, the angel defeated the devil. She listened to the harsh sound of the woman pulling the rope from the iron chair. She shouted like a helpless child in the dark to calm her fear.

"My husband's accomplices and I ran away. They made us suffer here.
If I knew, I would identify them, but I couldn't say their names.
If you want to deal with me in this disgusting way, what can I do! I will curse you in hell, never stop!"

She was really frightened by the torture in front of her, but she thought of those good memories. Finally, the angel defeated the devil. She listened to the harsh sound of the woman pulling the rope from the iron chair. She shouted like a helpless child in the dark to calm her fear.
Marie could do nothing to help poor Helen. She could only watch her suffering.

Marie could do nothing to help poor Helen. She could only watch her suffering.
Mary looked at Helen with disdain. She even changed from sympathy to jealousy, because she could confess easily, and the female criminal's bones were too hard.

Gaspar walked over to Helen and stroked her swollen belly.
"You touched her with your hand! How dirty she is! I can smell her! You beast! You do this disgusting thing in front of a noble! Aren't you ashamed!"
Marie cried. She let out her dissatisfaction wantonly. She wanted to bite the disgusting guy in front of her! Because he scared her crazy!

"You touched her with your hand! How dirty she is! I can smell her! You beast! You do this disgusting thing in front of a noble! Aren't you ashamed!"
Marie cried. She let out her dissatisfaction wantonly. She wanted to bite the disgusting guy in front of her! Because he scared her crazy!
"Would you like to take Helen's place in that chair?" asked Gaspar Mary politely.

"Would you like to take Helen's place in that chair?" asked Gaspar Mary politely.
"I will never admit your illegal torture!I have no complicity! That's my answer!
But if you dare to allow a nobleman to be treated like this bitch, you will be punished! The family behind me will seek justice for me, and remember, I am not alone!
I have a family that is extremely important in the kingdom! Aren't you afraid of our power!"

Marie doesn't even care about her own life to protect her maid and her favourite girl, whom she fondly calls Allie, and She threatened the executioner with the noble family behind her.

"I will never admit your illegal torture!I have no complicity! That's my answer!
But if you dare to allow a nobleman to be treated like this bitch, you will be punished! The family behind me will seek justice for me, and remember, I am not alone!
I have a family that is extremely important in the kingdom! Aren't you afraid of our power!"

Marie doesn't even care about her own life to protect her maid and her favourite girl, whom she fondly calls Allie, and She threatened the executioner with the noble family behind her.
"I fear no one but the wrath of my king," Gaspar replied coldly.
He dragged Mary from her cell further down the corridor with its many doors.
Before one of the doors he stopped and looked at Mary.
"You never realized the danger of your situation.
He opened the door and let Marie into the cell.
"I think you would very much like to talk to your maid."
arms_over_head_1_by_graekrasblight_dec5vst.jpg

Back
Top Bottom