Tales of Torture by Ron23333, Mastodont and friends

Go to CruxDreams.com
"Bull shit!
How dare you do this to us?
We have just brought a group of mobs against the king to justice, and their wives and daughters are still in the Royal prison, especially the leading female bandit!
I'm going to tell the king about your crime. Be careful! !
Bastard official"

The woman was afraid, but her anger overcame her fear. She shouted bluntly!
The judge smiled. "Then we have other ways to get you to confess. The King has ordered that no conspirators be spared, regardless of their background, age, or gender."

"You could never force me to confess here, shame on you!"
The woman spat at the judge, but he flashed quickly.

"You could never force me to confess here, shame on you!"
The woman spat at the judge, but he flashed quickly.
He smiled coldly.
"So, you refuse to give the names of the conspirators, the weapons caches and the secret letters. Well, our executioners will loosen your tongue. It is unfortunate that our introduction to you will take place in such an environment. Take her to the torture chamber!"

He smiled coldly.
"So, you refuse to give the names of the conspirators, the weapons caches and the secret letters. Well, our executioners will loosen your tongue. It is unfortunate that our introduction to you will take place in such an environment. Take her to the torture chamber!"

"No, don't kill me! No! You can't kill me! I am an aristocrat! No nobles have ever been executed in the history of this kingdom! I can't die like this!
Help! help!"
The woman shouted loudly and struggled desperately,but two big fellow hands like iron tongs firmly grabbed her shoulder.
When she felt that she was about to faint, she woke up from her sleep.
She urinated unconsciously in a nightmare.
She felt bitter cold. When she woke up, she found her body soaked in water. It was a very wet dungeon, dripping water everywhere, emitting a disgusting smell. Her urine was mixed with a smell, which made her cough violently.

"No, don't kill me! No! You can't kill me! I am an aristocrat! No nobles have ever been executed in the history of this kingdom! I can't die like this!
Help! help!"
The woman shouted loudly and struggled desperately,but two big fellow hands like iron tongs firmly grabbed her shoulder.
When she felt that she was about to faint, she woke up from her sleep.
She urinated unconsciously in a nightmare.
She felt bitter cold. When she woke up, she found her body soaked in water. It was a very wet dungeon, dripping water everywhere, emitting a disgusting smell. Her urine was mixed with a smell, which made her cough violently.
She could not sleep for a long time, but gradually fatigue took its toll and she fell into a deep and heavy sleep, full of nightmares.
"Welcome, Countess," the judge said with a sneer as Marie was led into the torture chamber. "I hope your quarters are to your liking."
Marie did not answer; she looked around the chamber in silence and horror, looking at the various instruments and devices made for pain and suffering.

She could not sleep for a long time, but gradually fatigue took its toll and she fell into a deep and heavy sleep, full of nightmares.
"Welcome, Countess," the judge said with a sneer as Marie was led into the torture chamber. "I hope your quarters are to your liking."
Marie did not answer; she looked around the chamber in silence and horror, looking at the various instruments and devices made for pain and suffering.
It was a basement several times larger than the interrogation room where she had been interrogated yesterday.
The ceiling was high, and there were only two very small Windows about the height of one person. The candles and torches used for lighting were darkened by clear glass shields because of the damp.
Heavy chains hung from the high ceiling,
Her eyes widen and breath rasping in her heaving chest.
The arms of the five naked women were connected by five chains. They could only stand on tiptoe. She could recognize two of them because their hair was carefully taken care of and spread around their backs and shoulders without covering their faces.

For a respite, slide the wooden horse between her thighs and lower her.
Hello.I am an East Asian. I like women's quarrels and magical relationships between women.
The story style of East Asia is so unique,I don't know if people of non East Asian cultures like it.
The king and his mentally retarded son are very cruel. There are three heroines who resist tyranny.
I've brought some local specialties. They're brand new instruments of torture, and I've never seen them used here. Maybe we've gone too far in devil's art.

I think they bring a new journey.

Note:
I want to do Round-Robin Storytelling , not role play. This should be a complete story

PS:
At the beginning of my story, the idea was that the noblewoman who was falsely accused of adultery was tortured in a dark dungeon.
Little did I know poor countess was involved in a palace conspiracy.
I'm sure there were several people involved in this plot, and I joined the three female rebel leaders against the king and her accomplice.

Six female prisoners are enough to support all our fantasies

Last edited:
It was a basement several times larger than the interrogation room where she had been interrogated yesterday.
The ceiling was high, and there were only two very small Windows about the height of one person. The candles and torches used for lighting were darkened by clear glass shields because of the damp.
Heavy chains hung from the high ceiling,
Her eyes widen and breath rasping in her heaving chest.
The arms of the five naked women were connected by five chains. They could only stand on tiptoe. She could recognize two of them because their hair was carefully taken care of and spread around their backs and shoulders without covering their faces.
"So you claim not to know any of the conspirators?" the judge asked.

"So you claim not to know any of the conspirators?" the judge asked.
The woman was silent.
She didn't know whether the two women would identify her, but she noticed that the women prisoners stood in a strange position.
Their legs were unnaturally wide open, but there were no signs of torture, and they looked like prostitutes who had seduced men.

The woman was silent.
She didn't know whether the two women would identify her, but she noticed that the women prisoners stood in a strange position.
Their legs were unnaturally wide open, but there were no signs of torture, and they looked like prostitutes who had seduced men.
"If you remain silent, the torments you experienced yesterday will seem like a gentle massage compared to what you will receive today," replied one of the executioners.

"If you remain silent, the torments you experienced yesterday will seem like a gentle massage compared to what you will receive today," replied one of the executioners.
"I pleaded guilty. My husband and I are the mastermind of this matter. Everything is our fault and has nothing to do with others.
You beasts, go about your business!”
The woman did not want to put the people she loved so much in harm's way because of herself,She would rather suffer the harm caused by those she loves.
Because she loved these two women and she did not want any other woman to say a word to her because she had confessed her guilt and she did not want to be tortured.

"I pleaded guilty. My husband and I are the mastermind of this matter. Everything is our fault and has nothing to do with others.
You beasts, go about your business!”
The woman did not want to put the people she loved so much in harm's way because of herself,She would rather suffer the harm caused by those she loves.
Because she loved these two women and she did not want any other woman to say a word to her because she had confessed her guilt and she did not want to be tortured.
"And why didn't you confess right away? Wasting your time and ours, the judge replied." And turned to the executioners. "Take her to a separate cell."

"And why didn't you confess right away? Wasting your time and ours, the judge replied." And turned to the executioners. "Take her to a separate cell."

"I've pleaded guilty! I want to murder the king! And his idiot son! I didn't hide anything, without reservation! Why are you forcing me! You're driving me crazy!"
The woman screamed out of control. She struggled desperately not to go with the executioner, but soon her weak resistance was shattered.

"I've pleaded guilty! I want to murder the king! And his idiot son! I didn't hide anything, without reservation! Why are you forcing me! You're driving me crazy!"
The woman screamed out of control. She struggled desperately not to go with the executioner, but soon her weak resistance was shattered.
"Unfortunately, since you have confessed to one crime, you will confess to others," said the executioner, holding her hands tightly.

"Unfortunately, since you have confessed to one crime, you will confess to others," said the executioner, holding her hands tightly.
"I've confessed, I've told you everything I know, I don't know any of the other crimes, you wouldn't know that from my mouth even if you beat me to death, please, don't torture me! I can't take it anymore! Don't you have any compassion! Why torture me alone! Why! What have I done to you!"
She fell helplessly to her knees and cried out like a real woman.

"I've confessed, I've told you everything I know, I don't know any of the other crimes, you wouldn't know that from my mouth even if you beat me to death, please, don't torture me! I can't take it anymore! Don't you have any compassion! Why torture me alone! Why! What have I done to you!"
She fell helplessly to her knees and cried out like a real woman.
"It is my duty, dear prisoner. I must know and will learn from you all that you wish to conceal or do not wish to remember."

Back
Top Bottom