The Agony Component.

Go to CruxDreams.com
WelshWebb’s Shannon! She did at least two shoots back in the 00’s. Though not a classic beauty, she looked great naked, and it was easy to imagine her as a luckless slave by the side of a Roman road. An excellent collection of her pics may be found here:

Attachments

• 3DB5EF96-D393-4DBA-B4ED-B117B6A85575.jpeg
    3DB5EF96-D393-4DBA-B4ED-B117B6A85575.jpeg
    350.4 KB · Views: 1,408
  • 4CBD8E66-AE8C-4DAF-ACCB-5CC70938632C.jpeg
    4CBD8E66-AE8C-4DAF-ACCB-5CC70938632C.jpeg
    292.2 KB · Views: 1,269
  • 602361F4-8D27-408D-959B-A001E2A977B7.jpeg
    602361F4-8D27-408D-959B-A001E2A977B7.jpeg
    466.6 KB · Views: 1,202
  • D45F3EC0-B966-4E94-9080-05CB0FB2FAEA.jpeg
    D45F3EC0-B966-4E94-9080-05CB0FB2FAEA.jpeg
    397.5 KB · Views: 1,368
@Dafnees you didn’t even leave in the punchline of the comic. And you’ve managed to make it look super compressed and bit crushed, like it had been downloaded, uploaded, and compressed a hundred times over several years. An image from a pdf, mind you, that was posted on this forum, less than a week ago. And no credit to the artist, @ruoliuming who took time and talent to give us this original artwork.

@Dafnees you didn’t even leave in the punchline of the comic. And you’ve managed to make it look super compressed and bit crushed, like it had been downloaded, uploaded, and compressed a hundred times over several years. An image from a pdf, mind you, that was posted on this forum, less than a week ago. And no credit to the artist, @ruoliuming who took time and talent to give us this original artwork.
Sorry, I haven't done anything. I only dedicate myself to sharing what I find and like about the different sources that I visit (web, groups, forums ...).

I did not know that it has been posted recently because I do not usually visit this thread (crucification is not my favorite topic).

On the other hand, I don't understand what could be wrong with sharing a sample of a pdf work. Many of the things that are shared in this forum are images of comics or are part of larger works.
Finally add that I cannot credit the author if I do not know him. Now that I know that the author is Ruoliuming, I can only congratulate him on his work. I hope he feels proud to see it here shared and that there are people who like it. Also congratulations to those of you who own the complete work and can enjoy it.

But anyway, if anyone has been able to upset to my post, I apologize because my intention is always to make people enjoy BDSM.

All the best,
Dafnees

Sorry, I haven't done anything. I only dedicate myself to sharing what I find and like about the different sources that I visit (web, groups, forums ...).

I did not know that it has been posted recently because I do not usually visit this thread (crucification is not my favorite topic).

On the other hand, I don't understand what could be wrong with sharing a sample of a pdf work. Many of the things that are shared in this forum are images of comics or are part of larger works.
Finally add that I cannot credit the author if I do not know him. Now that I know that the author is Ruoliuming, I can only congratulate him on his work. I hope he feels proud to see it here shared and that there are people who like it. Also congratulations to those of you who own the complete work and can enjoy it.

But anyway, if anyone has been able to upset to my post, I apologize because my intention is always to make people enjoy BDSM.

All the best,
Dafnees
The artist is Ruoliuming. It's from Victory For Lucy. In the archive

Back
Top Bottom